Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook Truther Shows Up at Memorial Run, Screams Shooting Was a Hoax

I remember 12/14/2012. I live in the US. It was so absolutely mindnumbing in its sheer horrific nature that I couldn't grasp it, and could only pray for those involved, and that those poor little kids didn't suffer. I could not let it go actively from my mind for months---I couldn't imagine what the parents felt. First graders killed. We still have the picture up on the living room wall of my boy in first grade, all blond and smiling. It was devastating to think about, and I didn't lose a child. I started seeing videos on youtube about how this was a government thing, and thought the people who came up with that were the most insensitive sonsabitches that ever lived. I wanted to personally beat their damn asses. Now, after reading and watching a lot of stuff, I won't tell you what I think, other than I hope they are right, so that those little kids didn't actually suffer and die.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Are you serious with this?
    sluce and Beeyotch like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I suggest you shop at the dollar store. They have lots of tin foil for cheap.
    Kittylady likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by LastLook View Post
    I started seeing videos on youtube about how this was a government thing, and thought the people who came up with that were the most insensitive sonsabitches that ever lived. I wanted to personally beat their damn asses. Now, after reading and watching a lot of stuff, I won't tell you what I think, other than I hope they are right, so that those little kids didn't actually suffer and die.
    You don't have to tell us what you think, but reading the above as it's written does make it appear that you believe that it was faked.
    Beeyotch, sluce and Brah like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Fools who believe it was faked are horrible people who inflict further pain on the families who buried their loved ones from this tragedy. I don't know how they can sleep at night.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I'm from Connecticut. I've been in the presence of Sandy Hook parents and the families of the teachers killed. I watched them weep when trying to talk about the pain of losing their young children and their loved family members. It's not fake, to say it is (or @LastLook, to imply such a thing) is disgusting.

After a day of watching YouTube videos, I was convinced that Teletubbies were real and that Tinky Winky was kind of kinky.
    in21derland, Kittylady and McJag like this.

Gold Member

^^^ Well, yeah. But that's ​true.
    LastLook likes this.

For the last time. It's NOT a purse! It's a MAGIC BAG!!!
    witchcurlgirl and sluce like this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    You don't have to tell us what you think, but reading the above as it's written does make it appear that you believe that it was faked.
    I agree with what you are saying, and Sluce, too. My advice would be, don't investigate it unless you can take a lot. It's bizarre, disturbing, but only as a mom was I saying I wish the conspiracy stuff was true---then those kids and adults wouldn't have suffered and died.

Quote Originally Posted by LastLook View Post
    I agree with what you are saying, and Sluce, too. My advice would be, don't investigate it unless you can take a lot. It's bizarre, disturbing, but only as a mom was I saying I wish the conspiracy stuff was true---then those kids and adults wouldn't have suffered and died.
    Sometimes I think that is the origin of thinking for conspiracy theorists. The real world is too messy, with too much randomness and hard choices to make. To those who think like that, it's easier to embrace a theory that some unseen powerful cabal is pulling all these strings to make this stuff happen. And Alex Jones is just the man to explain it all!

I don't know who Alex Jones is, but I can tell you that conspiracy theorists are not necessarily out of their gourds (and I'm not talking about this subject, just in general). I am weak on this because I am compassionate, a mother, and hanging on by a thread. Not a thread of sanity, but of willingness to live. I wish the CTs were right, so that people didn't die in this. It behooves one to not react emotionally (yes, I know I need to learn that myself) to any situation that would give a political faction an upper hand. I repeat, I am NOT talking about Sandy Hook anymore. Conspiracy theorists. It's disturbing when others are so dismissive of the non-government-approved narrative that they don't even allow themselves to consider other possibilities. Damn scary, actually. Remember the official report on 9/11? Or am I peeing in the wind with this? Ever looked into Pearl Harbor? Hitler's Reichstag? This is why "conspiracy theorists" exist. A great deal of them are historians. While I'm here, I will comment on the Orwellian development of labeling people who discount the government/media's account of anything as being "Truthers." This is a purposeful exploitation of language. Does it strike no one else as absurd that we would mock someone for pursuing truth? Why is that to be immediately dismissed and looked down on? I am not a republican, or very conservative, so don't go there. I am socially liberal, registered democrat, and I don't know where critical thinking disappeared to (although I have several ideas). I have good reason to be frustrated.

If you don't know who Alex Jones is, you should really look him up because all of the events you are questioning are coming right off his script.

Clearly you have invalidated all my arguments. (I'm not trying to be mean, you are obviously intelligent...just think outside the box sometimes).

czb

strega nona or lolijume.

you decide ....
    witchcurlgirl and Kittylady like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information