Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Royal in sex and cocaine blackmail video

Blog Entries

Where does it say that the aide was the same sex as the royal? I definitely think it's Harry...but with a girly

Hit By Ban Bus!

He's the Randy Andy of his generation.

Which, come to think of it, could explain why Andrew was called Randy Andy - to cover up for his same sex proclivities?

A*O

News reports here say it's a very minor Royal - the offspring of one of the Queen's cousins or someone equally obscure. And yes, nothing's been said about it being a same sex BJ. It could be almost any of them. If it's a female then I'd guess Princess Beatrice who is turning into a right royal slapper and I bet she does coke (check out the eyes).
    Why do people say "Grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding! -Betty White

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    News reports here say it's a very minor Royal - the offspring of one of the Queen's cousins or someone equally obscure. And yes, nothing's been said about it being a same sex BJ. It could be almost any of them. If it's a female then I'd guess Princess Beatrice who is turning into a right royal slapper and I bet she does coke (check out the eyes).

yeah will be some minor one we havent heard about or really give a rats arse about anyway

Default The Diana Connection

You know that the late Princess Diana was rumoured to have a tape of Charles. It seems that a former Windsor servant George Smith had taped Prince Charles receiving oral sex from another male servant. he promptly passed the tape along to Paul Burrell. Paul Burrell was the late Princess Diana's butler and trusted friend.

After Diana's death - Burrell was subjected to a program of harrasment by the British legal authorities. He was accussed of stealing from Diana, and the police spent 12 hours ripping the guts out of his family home. His charges were only dropped when he said that the case had direct bearing on a conversation he'd had with the Queen. Since no one wanted the Queen on the stand the charges were dropped.

Now with the Diana Inquiry under way in England, Burrell's set to release a book that he promises will blow the roof off of Buckingham Palace. It's so explosive that the Brit papers have been forbidden from publishing excerpts from it.

As for the two hapless blackmailers, they'er being tried in closed court, and the Brit govt are busy slapping gags on journalists. They certainly seem to be in damage control overdrive. So could this tape be "the tape"?? Incidentally one of the men is being repped by the same controversial Italian lawyer that defended Saddam Hussein.

Covered more extensively on my blog Wondertrash®
    Last edited by AgentOrange; October 28th, 2007 at 11:21 PM.

A*O

I'm sure the identity of the royal concerned will leak out sooner or later. Paul Burrell is now a desperate famewhore and to be honest I wouldn't believe much of what he says these days.
    Why do people say "Grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding! -Betty White

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Hmmm....minor royal. Perhaps Zara Philips or her brother?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunchv.2 View Post
    Hmmm....minor royal. Perhaps Zara Philips or her brother?
    Lord Frederick Windsor??

A*O

Freddie Windsor would fit with the hint about "Queen's cousin's offspring" I heard on Aussie radio yesterday. I think he used to be a bit wild (by royal standards). Update today is the two blackmailers have been named and have been remanded in custody which makes me think there's no smoke without fire and the tape does exist.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I'm sure the identity of the royal concerned will leak out sooner or later. Paul Burrell is now a desperate famewhore and to be honest I wouldn't believe much of what he says these days.
    Exactly. I don't believe a word out of that man's mouth, all he sees are dollar signs, nothing else.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I've read on Google news that it was Margaret's son - I can't remember his name

A*O

Ohhhhhhhh Viscount Linley!!! He's a famous furniture designer and married (natch). Princess Margaret was a real wild one in her day, also her husband Lord Snowdon. They had a very 'adventurous' sexlife apparently. Juicy.

Google Image Result for http://www.englishmonarchs.co.uk/images/various/linley.jpg

Wow the royals are so fug

Apparently it's oral sex and according to the papers here it's been named all over the internet, although I haven't found anything..but haven'ta ctually looked.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Can't edit my posts so sorry for double posting. According to today's papers, the royal was named on Fox Tuesday night. Also, the royal is on the verge of outing himself due to all the speculation. And yup, it looks like it's Freddie Windsor who has admitted past cocaine use and is a member of a top gay club in London. The royals are worth every penny of public money spent on them just for the amusement they provide us. I wish that cranky old fuck Philip would do something really stupid again.

--Sinclair Lewis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information