Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Rock Hill woman’s ex-boyfriend found living in her attic

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    anyone ever see Bad Ronald?
    Did you see my 1:11 pm post.....?

By the way, I did see it when I was a kid. I barely remember it but it was one of those creepy little movies that you never forget. And the elements in this story and in the movie are pretty similar.

Oh, great....I read this one week after I discovered my attic hatch unexpectedly open day There were no ladders or chairs, and it's much too high for someone to just hoist into. I took a pic of it to send to my boyfriend to check out. I couldn't close it (couldn't reach) but the next day, it was closed!! I'm really hoping the wind from my open (2nd story) windows was doing the opening and closing. I'm waaaay too much of a chicken shit to go up there and poke around.

fgg

^no way i'd be able to sleep until someone checked the attic!!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

A good friend of mine's ex camped in the woods outside her house. Not supposedly stalking, just didn't know where else to go
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

My ex-husband slept in his truck out in front of my house for a few weeks. Even had the police knock on my door and ask me to let him back in the house. I guess dumbass thought I'd either be embarassed or sorry for him. He was wrong.
    Kittylady likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by venue_26 View Post
    Oh, great....I read this one week after I discovered my attic hatch unexpectedly open day There were no ladders or chairs, and it's much too high for someone to just hoist into. I took a pic of it to send to my boyfriend to check out. I couldn't close it (couldn't reach) but the next day, it was closed!! I'm really hoping the wind from my open (2nd story) windows was doing the opening and closing. I'm waaaay too much of a chicken shit to go up there and poke around.
    No way! Call the police and see if they will check it or at least a handyman. And quick.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    A good friend of mine's ex camped in the woods outside her house. Not supposedly stalking, just didn't know where else to go
    There used to be a guy who would set up a tent for the night at the back of my house. It happened maybe once a month whenever his wife threw him out for rolling home drunk. I had to go out once and chase the local kids off him as he'd passed out half in/half out of the tent and the little darlings were building what looked like a camp fire on his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    No way! Call the police and see if they will check it or at least a handyman. And quick.
    And then get locks or bolts fitted to the cover.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information