Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Like Tree484Likes

Thread: Rachel Dolezal, NAACP Leader, Questioned About Race as Parents Say She’s White

I had totally forgotten about this bitch. Maybe I will look up the docu this weekend.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    I watched it. I think she’s a narcissist and a shit mother, but in the documentary it becomes totally apparent that her sicko fundie parents are at the root of her rejecting her race. They adopted Several black kids and Rachel ended up identifying with them more than her own bio family. Her parents are fucked up. I think this woman is awful, but you can see why when you watch the documentary. Her book sold hardly any copies and her shock was an especially funny moment. It’s like this continuous narrative, “why don’t they like me!?” And she literally cannot see it.
    totally agree. it's worth watching.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I quit half way through, might go back. It was too much sob storying about her victimhood which is what I expected.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Bronze Member

She's never going away, is she?

Woman who posed as black makes plea deal in fraud case

Associated PressFri, Apr 5 11:52 AM MDT

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — A former NAACP leader in Washington state who was exposed in 2015 as a white woman pretending to be black has reached an agreement to avoid trial on charges of welfare fraud.
    Rachel Dolezal, who changed her name to Nkechi Diallo two years ago, was charged with two felonies last May.
    Investigators alleged she failed to report tens of thousands of dollars in income from her memoir, "In Full Color: Finding My Place in a Black and White World," and other sources, so she could collect $8,847 in food and child care assistance from the state.
    The Spokesman-Review reported Friday that Diallo entered into an agreement with prosecutors March 25 in Spokane County Superior Court to repay the money and complete 120 hours of community service to avoid a trial.
    "I think that this is a fair resolution of the case," her attorney, Bevan Maxey, said Thursday. "I don't think it was Ms. Diallo's intent to defraud anyone. I think this will allow her to move forward in her life."
    "She's a very intelligent and creative woman and I hope that she can put this behind her," Maxey said.
    Diallo was born to white parents and grew up near Troy, Montana.
    She has said she began to change her perspective on race as a teenager, after her religious parents adopted four black children. She decided to become publicly black years later, after a divorce.
    The ruse worked for years. But in 2015 her parents, with whom she has long feuded, told reporters that their daughter was white and was presenting herself as a black activist in the Spokane region.
    The story became an international sensation.
    She was eventually fired as head of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP and kicked off a police ombudsman commission. She also lost her job teaching African studies at Eastern Washington University.
    Court documents later showed she had deposited nearly $84,000 into her bank account over a two-year period, from a variety of sources, without reporting most of it to the Department of Social and Health Services. That led to charges of welfare fraud.
    The money came from her book, speaking engagements, soap making and the sale of her art, court documents said.
    ___
    Information from: The Spokesman-Review, The Spokesman-Review | Local News, Business, Entertainment, Sports & Weather for Eastern Washington

Elite Member

Still frauding her way through life, I see.
    Brookie likes this.

Okay now I wanna watch that Netflix documentary. I wonder if it's still on?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I didn't even realize there was a documentary about her.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I just watched the Netflix documentary today. It was very interesting. I wouldn't say it made me like Dolezal but it did humanize her and shed some light in her pathology. I liked her kids a lot.
    Daphodil and Waterslide like this.
    Your bum has feelings, your bum is a part of you
    Don’t put it on chairs, your bum has an opinion, yeah

I watched the documentary last night as I was going to sleep. I agree with everything yanna said. I think sometimes when I see people do outrageously crazy things like this I assume they're crazy 100% of the time, but she's actually pretty normal outside of the racial issues. I did think it was strange that her parents were so quick to throw her under the bus - I had no problem with them calling her on her BS, but they didn't really seem supportive in any way, either. The abuse allegations make sense if they're true, but regardless, her parents sucked not only to her, but to her siblings.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information