Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Police tell woman okay to shoot intruder

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    This arsehole came to her front door after her husband's funeral; seems he knew there was no man in the house and just assumed a woman would be an easy target.
    I'm guessing in the few seconds before he bled out, she changed the way he felt about that.

She looked like she might not have much money so I hope some rich person sees her story and sets up a fund for her son.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    She looked like she might not have much money so I hope some rich person sees her story and sets up a fund for her son.
    I was thinking the same thing. Here is the video, for those who missed it, also shows her sweet ole doggy.

Okla. Woman Shoots, Kills Intruder: 911 Operators Say It's OK to Shoot
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Here is the video, for those who missed it, also shows her sweet ole doggy.

Okla. Woman Shoots, Kills Intruder: 911 Operators Say It's OK to Shoot
    Woman looks tiny; the baby suckling on the bottle is such a sweet sound.
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

She does look tiny. Without that firepower she would not have stood a chance. It would ended very badly.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Good for her! Nobody wants to kill someone but if you come to my house, you're threatening me... worse, you're threatening my kid - and I WILL NOT hesitate to pump your ass as full of lead as I can get it. If you're lucky... otherwise, you're getting the pepper spray, the metal bat and the billy club.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I hope the guy that turned himself in explains exactly what the agenda was here. I don't think they were going to play cards.
    Here's what I heard - they were both Oxycodone addicts, and they knew that there might be some in the house because the husband was dying of cancer.

In addition, I think the mom claims that the guy she shot had been stalking her intermittently for a while. So, I don't think he would have stopped at just stealing whatever Oxycodone he could find.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

She may be a young mother, but she can take care of business. I noticed on the news she also has a big German Shepherd. The dog may be just a huggy bear, he was licking the baby!
    German Shepherds often are lovely huggy bears - right up until they think their people are being threatened, then they turn into arse ripping grizzly bears. The sperm donor had a german shepherd before he married my mum and it was very protective of her, to the extent that it bit him when he slapped her on the arse. If I was going to get a dog it'd probably be one of those.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Man, as I see it, these guys are lucky this is ALL that happened. A woman who has just lost her man alone with her newborn? Her mama bear instincts had to have been tearing her UP. I think she handled this as well as anyone in her position possibly could.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    Poor woman. I do hope that her sons hearing hasn't been hurt.
    Y'know that thought crossed my mind too! We went shooting out on my mom's property about a month back and mayun I forgot how loud gunshots are when you're firing! And we all had foam earplugs.

I had a patient this week with a visiting family member who asked what he could do for ear pain and in the course of conversation discovered sure enough, he'd been out practice-shooting without ear protection.

I would have done the same thing this woman did, without hesitation. I just hope she's gonna be okay afterward. She's so young to have had to go through all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    German Shepherds often are lovely huggy bears - right up until they think their people are being threatened, then they turn into arse ripping grizzly bears. The sperm donor had a german shepherd before he married my mum and it was very protective of her, to the extent that it bit him when he slapped her on the arse. If I was going to get a dog it'd probably be one of those.
    I grew up with German Shepherds and they're very sweet, loving dogs. They were very good baby sitters for us kids when we'd be playing out in the yard. I always felt safer with them around, just like I do now with my Rottweiller. She's only about 7 months but already a big girl. She's secretly a baby, but a very intimidating bark already.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I had a German Shepherd when I was a kid- Fritz (too cliche?). He was a great dog. So smart.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

German shepard, mongrel terrier and a dashaund growing up; the dashaund was the most intimidating and protective. They can bark like a dog ten times their size.
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

fgg

i was thinking about this story last night while i was in bed. i live alone in a house that has 15 windows and two doors. someone could get in here easily and i'd be screwed. i've been toying with the idea of taking shooting lessons to get comfortable with a gun and after reading this, i really need to make it happen.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    fuck, only 18 and already a mother and a widow, and she's killed a man.
    I just read her husband was 58. Wow.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

This'll be Courtney Stodden in a couple of years!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information