Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Pediatrician arrested for child molestation

They should cut his balls off and let him bleed to death in the cold woods.
    What kind of parent leaves their kid alone anywhere?
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Elite Member

Especially when they are naked.

Gold Member

I can't imagine leaving a child unsupervised with an adult. It sounds shallow but he even looks weird , like a dodgy neighbour you are warned about as a child.
    I'm never left alone if a physical examination happens and my mum complianed just last month because she didn't want a male nurse seeing me topless. An overreaction but understandable looking back.

Elite Member

Dolcevita, how old are you?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by goldstar View Post
    When I read this on yahoo I cried, he was soo sick. But why would a parent let their kid taken in another room to be examined. Bravo to the lady who stopped going to him when he requested he see her in private.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Let me get this straight...It's ok to sleep at Michael Jackson's house but not ok for a doctor/dentist/nurse to see your child unsupervised??
    Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    First I nearly choked on my New Year drink with laughter, then I took my metaphorical hat off to you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Exactly. I can't believe so many people leave their kids alone with a doctor. And I thought any doctor examining someone of the opposite sex was required to have another person on the room. Doesn't this apply to kids?
    It is becoming common practice for a chaperone to be present for ANY intimate examination. A while ago I had an exam carried out by a female practitioner and a nurse was present in the room in this capacity.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Dolcevita, how old are you?
    I'm 30
    My mum used to be a nurse and for some strange reason thinks there are too many male nurses now. She also made a valid point that a muslim woman wouldn't be expected to be left alone with a male nurse. I think having a choice is the best way and when I had an internal my fenale GP asked if I wanted my then boyfriend to come in with me.

My former gynecologist was a man and there was never a nurse present when he did exams. He was a decent guy though. Did his job, tried his best not to make you feel too weird during internals, and that was that.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    My former gynecologist was a man and there was never a nurse present when he did exams. He was a decent guy though. Did his job, tried his best not to make you feel too weird during internals, and that was that.
    What! I have never once had an exam without a nurse present. And that is with several different GYN's.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Mine was a gay man. He was a total sweetheart and we laughed ourselves silly over my "awful boyfriend" stories. Naturally I never felt threatened by him.

I did kind of wonder why he'd gone into that profession to begin with, but hey, I think to him it was just a job. Maybe he wanted to be a surgeon but couldn't stand the sight of blood, who knows.

Anyway, I generally prefer women gynecologists for obvious reasons, and I have noticed that there's always a nurse or tech present as well when I have an exam nowadays. That wasn't the case back in the day, but with my gay gynecologist (gaynecologist? don't shoot me, I couldn't help it, the joke always came to mind...) appointments were always stress-free.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    What! I have never once had an exam without a nurse present. And that is with several different GYN's.

Same - it might be different rules in different states. We're both from Texas... maybe they didnt like being repeatedly sued.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Same - it might be different rules in different states. We're both from Texas... maybe they didnt like being repeatedly sued.
    Heck no! I have had exams in 3 different states, including Alaska. They ALL had a nurse present.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I've never had a nurse present during my exams, all of which were always with female doctors/practitioners.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Heck no! I have had exams in 3 different states, including Alaska. They ALL had a nurse present.

Interesting. Where the GYNO all males? Because I dont think when I've had a female GYNO that a nurse was present.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Delaware pediatrician accused of sexually abusing patients

Doctor accused of molestation

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
    • Dr. Earl Bradley faces 471 counts in the alleged abuse of 103 children
    • Indictment is based on "video and digital evidence," official says
    • Doctor also has licenses in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Florida
    (CNN) -- A Delaware pediatrician has been indicted on 471 felony counts in the alleged sexual abuse of his patients, prosecutors announced Monday.
    The Sussex County grand jury indictment accuses Dr. Earl Bradley, 56, who has had a practice in Lewes, Delaware, for more than 10 years, of victimizing 103 children -- all but one girls. The charges range from rape and sexual exploitation of a child to endangering child welfare and assault.
    Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden told CNN Radio the indictment is based on "video and digital evidence" seized from Bradley's home and medical practice in December. Authorities have not ruled out additional charges, he added.
    "The reality is that as a prosecutor, the rules prohibit me from telling you exactly how I feel -- and I'm feeling a great deal today," Biden said.
    Bradley also has medical licenses in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Florida. Authorities have said they have contacted officials in those states.
    He was initially arrested and charged in December.
    Bradley's attorney, Eugene Maurer Jr., said he would base his client's defense on mental health.
    "Most of the evidence in this case comes from videotapes -- it's kind of hard to argue with videotapes," Maurer said, adding, "The issue in this case is going to come down to his mental health at the time."
    Biden said Bradley will be arraigned within four to six weeks.

Delaware pediatrician accused of sexually abusing patients - CNN.com

This story makes me sick to my stomach.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information