Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Parents Beg For Missing KC Baby's Return

They've caught quite a few kidnappers that way.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

People really are that stupid, eh?

Yeah, remember just a couple years ago that jackass killed a whole family to steal the boy and girl under 10 to rape? He got busted by an ihop waitress. And then another little girl was saved after going to an ihop or dennys.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^yeah, that first one, Shasta Groene. Last I heard she's doing surprisingly well. I hope so!!! Her story was one of the worst I've heard.

I have no idea what is really going on with this KC baby. The whole thing is just freaky.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

We forget how dumb criminals usually are. Yes, there is a small percentile of criminal geniuses, but on a whole people who commit crimes are not mental heavyweights. GMH was caught in a public place cleaning the evidence of my friend's murder with bleach. Genius, that one.

I REALLY hope those two women are the culprits and turn over that baby. Then I hope the mother takes this as a sign to get her act together.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I realise this is going to sound stupid, but does anyone know if she actually was drunk and not just saying she was? Because it's given her a good excuse for a lot of strange things that night. A bit too convenient maybe.

Hit By Ban Bus!

There are many convenient aspects to this sad tale, are we to believe this was all just happenstance? She got drunk. She left three cell phones lined up on the counter. The bad guy stole the baby and the cells, and the dog did not bark, the mom was passed out. She left the door unlocked?

I don't know what happened, but the cell phone story sounds crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I realise this is going to sound stupid, but does anyone know if she actually was drunk and not just saying she was? Because it's given her a good excuse for a lot of strange things that night. A bit too convenient maybe.
    It does seem like a very odd thing to admit, especially if there weren't any direct accusations. Even if she's not involved, it makes her look negligent, at best.

There was that store surveillance video with her buying the box wine though. Maybe the police found the box empty, so she just decided to own up to it. Who knows.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^ Yeah it's weird. And I agree BT, too many convenient things.
    Here's a blog by Pat Brown. Interesting the drunk story only came out after she got a lawyer.
    Women in Crime Ink: Baby Lisa: Gone, Baby, Gone

I'm not sure why everyone thinks its do strange there were three cell phones in one place. We have a charging station on the kitchen counter that usually has at least two or three phones and a couple of ipods on it every night.

^^ I agree Greys. I have 2 personal cell phones and one for my daughter. Each night all 3 were places in the charging station right next to each other. The cell phone issue means little to me.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think it's just weird that someone goes into steal a baby and grabs cell phone too. It's an odd combo.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

It makes sense to me. They could see there was no landline so they grabbed the cells so it would be harder for them to call for help. Just like thieves back when they would cut the phone lines to the house.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

They're doing a full on search of the family home, garage etc now... I think they're closing in on the parents.

We have 4 cell phones in our home, and they are never in the same place. Each of my girls charge and keep them overnight in their rooms, and my husband charges his in the kitchen overnight, and I charge mine by my night stand. Bad guys would have a heck of a time at our house finding them all.

But if it was an intruder/kidnapper, and they saw three cells laying there in plain sight, I can see why they would have grabbed them. It would just increase their get away time.

Didn't the police already search the home several times after the baby disappeared? Why did they need a warrant to get back in the home? Was the parents not allowing the cops in all of a sudden? Something is just off with the whole deal.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information