Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Parents Beg For Missing KC Baby's Return

I'm the opposite, I think she is alive. I certainly hope she is.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I feel like there's zero chance this baby is alive. And I'm 94.5% sure the mother did it...
    Vouch. I think she died the night she was reported missing.

So sad. The part about her having two teeth and a cold really got me. Not to mention the purple kitty outfit. Hope she is safe.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Never know. Missouri isn't to far away from Kansas. Scary thought.

I wonder where all this money is coming from, as well. Expensive lawyer, private investigator and $100,000 reward money. From the house and video of the family, it doesn't seem like they have a ton of extra cash.
    They have said two wealthy family mebers/benefactors are offering the reward and paying the attonies and investigators. The PI on the Today Show is a well known investigator (can't remember his name right now) and he said he believes the baby is alive and was abducted. The attorney said he does NOT believe the Mom will be arrested.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Clip from the Today Show this morning:

Attorney: Baby Lisa's mother will 'absolutely not' be arrested - TODAY People - TODAY.com

This was just posted 9 mins ago:
    Missing Baby Lisa: Parents Dodge Questions Only They May Know, Police Say - ABC News

Missing Baby Lisa Parents Not Answering Vital Questions, Police Say

Ten-month-old Lisa Irwin has been missing since Oct. 4, 2011. (Courtesy the Find Lisa Facebook Page)Share Comment Print
    Text Size- / +By CHRISTINA NG
    Oct. 18, 2011
    The parents of missing toddler Lisa Irwin haven't submitted to an interview with detectives for the last 10 days to answer questions about things "they might only know," police said today.

The 11-month-old girl vanished from her crib Oct. 3. Police have not named any suspects in the girl's disappearance, but the story of mother Deborah Bradley has altered somewhat and she has admitted to being drunk that night, possibly even blacking out.

Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young expressed some frustration today with Bradley and the girl's father, Jeremy Irwin.

"The last time that the mom and dad sat down with detectives to answer questions about things they might only know was Oct. 8," Young told ABCNews.com.

"And that time, and previous times, there came a point when Deborah became uncomfortable and stopped the questioning," Young said.

Young conceded that the parents have spoken with detectives since Oct. 8, but only to clarify information about tips that have come in.

"We strongly believe that that parent's cooperation and involvement is critical [in finding Lisa]," Young said.

Police have previously accused the parents of halting their cooperation, although the parents have insisted they continue to answer officers' questions. Today's comments by police were more specific.

Young also bristled today at criticism by Joe Tacopina, the high powered defense lawyer who is now representing Bradley and Irwin.

Tacopina told "Good Morning America" today that the way some of the local authorities conducted themselves in the hours following Lisa's disappearance was "baffling."

"I am aware that he offered some vague criticisms of the police department," Young said. "I think all reasonable people know that are doing things and we know things that are not a matter of public record."

"Should we develop something that we think will benefit the case by making public, by all means we'll be doing that," the captain said. "But to make the assumption that we're putting all our eggs in one basket would be wildly inaccurate."

Tacopina has also expressed his desire for more "boots on the ground" efforts to search for the girl, although police have been conducting searches every day since Lisa's disappearance in places including woods, fields, landfills, drainage areas, abandoned houses and a well.

Young said the police have so far cleared over 550 tips and leads.

The captain's comments about the parents and their lawyer came as questions grew over how much Bradley drank on the night Lisa disappeared. After store surveillance video showed her buying a box of wine that day, she initially admitted to drinking some wine. That has escalated to her concession she drank enough to be drunk and most recently to the possiblity that she blacked out from intoxication.

"Blacking out is a scientific term and I don't know if we can say that, but she had some wine that night," Tacopina told "Good Morning America" today. "And don't forget, it was Deborah who said that when she put Lisa to bed she had wine."

Tacopina said that there was no video or evidence of his client drinking, so there would have been no need for her to be so forthcoming if she had anything to hide.

"I was drinking, but it has nothing to do with my daughter's disappearance," Bradley told "GMA."

Tacopina also defended the perceived "inconsistencies" in Bradley's timeline after the interviews she gave Monday. For the past two weeks, she had been saying that the last time she saw Lisa was when she put her to bed at 10:30 p.m. On Monday, Bradley said she put Lisa to bed at 6:30 p.m., almost four hours earlier than previously stated.

"There's not a four-hour gap," Tacopina said. "There's not because what she said was she put the baby to bed at around 6:30 p.m. At one point during the 13 hours of [police] interviews, she has said she believed she checked on her at 10:30 p.m. It's not an inconsistency."

"It may be a recollection refreshed at some later point, but it's certainly not material to whether or not she had anything to do with the disappearance of her baby," he said.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I haven't been following all of the details but, if my child were missing, I think I'd do every/anything in my power to help those who were looking for him/her...even at my own expense. I can't imagine anything being so "uncomfortable" that I would stop helping the authorities.

But she rejected the notion that she could have harmed her daughter while under the influence of alcohol.

"No, no, no," she told NBC. "And if I thought there was a chance, I'd say it. No. No. I don't think alcohol changes a person enough to do something like that."

Anyone else think this was a slightly weird statement? As if she can't say for certain and is leaving open the possibility. Maybe I'm overanalyzing.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

If you blackout from drinking, anything is a possibility.

Authorities Look Into Possible Baby Lisa Sighting

11-Month-Old Reported Missing Oct. 4
    POSTED: 2:18 pm CDT October 18, 2011
    UPDATED: 3:09 pm CDT October 18, 2011
    Email Print
    Comments
    (19)

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Authorities are investigating a possible sighting of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin in the Manhattan, Kan., area.

Kansas Highway Patrol officials said Riley County police asked them to put out an alert about a small black car with Missouri tags with two women and a baby inside.

According to the Highway Patrol, the women were seen at a McAlister's Deli at 421 Tuttle Creek Blvd. on Tuesday. Investigators said the women were in a booth at the restaurant and left without eating their meals after people took notice of them. The restaurant manager said patrons spotted the trio during the noon hour.

McAlister's Deli in Manhattan, Kan., where authorities are checking into the possible sighting of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin.

The women are described as white and in their 20s. One woman had dark hair with a pink hooded sweatshirt and the second woman had light brown hair and a slender build.

The restaurant manager said there is no surveillance video available.

Lisa Irwin was reported missing from her parents' Kansas City home on Oct. 4.

Authorities Look Into Possible Baby Lisa Sighting - Kansas City News Story - KMBC Kansas City

This doesn't sound good.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Approximately 15 FBI agents, some with dogs, are searching a large wooded area off North Brighton Avenue and 34th Terrace. The Federal Aviation Administration has initiated a no fly zone for a two mile radius and a 500 foot altitude.

Read more: Police search area near Lisa Irwin's home again; FAA initiates a no fly zone - NBCActionNews.com - Kansas City
    And...
    KMBC's Martin Augustine reported that within the last hour Kansas City police vans, ones typically used to collect evidence at crime scenes, arrived at the search location.
    Augustine said investigators pulled out what appeared to be ground sifters as if they were going to sift through some dirt and bags.
    Police information officers have not released any other information about the search or what possibly has been found.

Read more: Live Wire | Live Blog: Search Continues For Missing 11-Month Old | Page 16 | Liveblog live blogging

Email Print
    Comments
    (19)

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Authorities are investigating a possible sighting of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin in the Manhattan, Kan., area.

Kansas Highway Patrol officials said Riley County police asked them to put out an alert about a small black car with Missouri tags with two women and a baby inside.

According to the Highway Patrol, the women were seen at a McAlister's Deli at 421 Tuttle Creek Blvd. on Tuesday. Investigators said the women were in a booth at the restaurant and left without eating their meals after people took notice of them. The restaurant manager said patrons spotted the trio during the noon hour.

McAlister's Deli in Manhattan, Kan., where authorities are checking into the possible sighting of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin.

The women are described as white and in their 20s. One woman had dark hair with a pink hooded sweatshirt and the second woman had light brown hair and a slender build.

Authorities Look Into Possible Baby Lisa Sighting - Kansas City News Story - KMBC Kansas City
    They left without eating because people noticed them? Hmmm, very fishy.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yea. Both stories are going on at the same time. The two women with the baby at the deli, and the search dogs at a wooded area. Who knows what is up with this whole mess.

Yes. I often abandon my food when people look at me funny. No wait...that's a hyena. HUMANS continue eating and give you the finger.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Hit By Ban Bus!

I hope of the two scenerios the baby is with the women.

Email Print
    Comments
    (19)

Now if you kidnapped a baby and knew it was national news, why would you eat in a public place like that? Doesn't make sense, probably just 2 chicks with a baby who got creeped out that a restaurant was staring them down.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information