Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Parents Beg For Missing KC Baby's Return

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    I wonder if there is any chance they will find this baby alive. Probably not.
    If it's a legitimate stranger abduction, children of this age can be taken by someone who wants to pass the child off as their own.

Longshot probably, but it does happen.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I'm not ready to jump on the bandwagon yet either. Too many things are not adding up. If she was so drunk, she would not have been able to accidentally kill the baby, arrange to dispose of the body in a way that no one has found it yet, and still have everything worked out before the husband got home from work. From what I have heard, husband was at work and timing from when he left and when he called 911 leaves little time for him to have found out she killed the baby and react in a way that could clean up the scene before calling 911.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

There are just so many questions regarding this case. I don't know what to think. I hope they find the baby alive, but I have this terrible feeling they won't.

That they haven't found a body makes me believe she may well be alive and out there with some sick person who wanted a baby.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

And Kansas does seem to be the mecca for stealing babies to pass off as your own. Remember that spate of crazies killing women and cutting out their babies to steal? Most of them were in Kansas.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I had forgotten about that insanity!

Someone out there has recently turned up with a baby. It will take someone reporting it or she will never be found. A person who snatch a baby usually has already stated laying the groundwork about how they are adopting, etc.

So, what do you guys think about the fact that the parents have hired Joe Tacopina, the attorney who also represented Joran Van Der Sloot?

I take it they have a wealthy family member who is making decisions for them including which attorney to hire and even private investigators. The attorney and investigator were on the Today Show this morning.

Someone who knows she drinks heavily may have waited for her to start in and then helped themselves.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

That's kind of what I was thinking. Someone followed her home and watched. But the fact that all the lights were on and the door unlocked may mean someone was trying to teach her a lesson about her parenting & drinking. Maybe a relative? And then when the husband got home and all hell broke loose, maybe the person can't return the kid without facing kidnapping charges. Anyway, I'm allowing my brain to wander on this one because it just doesn't feel the same as all the other missing kids/parents did it.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    And Kansas does seem to be the mecca for stealing babies to pass off as your own. Remember that spate of crazies killing women and cutting out their babies to steal? Most of them were in Kansas.

Never know. Missouri isn't to far away from Kansas. Scary thought.

I wonder where all this money is coming from, as well. Expensive lawyer, private investigator and $100,000 reward money. From the house and video of the family, it doesn't seem like they have a ton of extra cash.

So, I keep hearing that there were other people around at various points that evening. The mother was at the store (buying wine??) with her brother and then she was drinking with the neighbor. Is this correct? When did the neighbor leave? I'm guessing they were drinking at the house, considering all the kids were there. Maybe this neighbor had some friends over or something?? Very confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post

I wonder where all this money is coming from, as well. Expensive lawyer, private investigator and $100,000 reward money. From the house and video of the family, it doesn't seem like they have a ton of extra cash.
    Kansas City is in both Missouri and Kansas, so most from there, like myself, make hardly any distinction at all.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post

Sometimes, a fairly well known lawyer or investigator will take on a high profile case at a very low rate or no rate because of the publicity that they can generate. Plus, attorneys in many states have 'pro bono' obligations that they need to fulfill and if they can generate tons of new business from a case like this, they will jump on it.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I feel like there's zero chance this baby is alive. And I'm 94.5% sure the mother did it...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information