Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Parents Beg For Missing KC Baby's Return

Well she's certainly not going to be mother of the year, and the facts are fishy, but I'm not yet on the she did it bandwagon.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i bet she had that baby in bed with her, and she passed out on top of baby, smothering her. She then buried the baby somewhere. bitch
    Wouldn't you just phone an ambulance and admit that accident straight away though? Better than staging an abduction.

There's also no mention of a baby monitor, doesn't nearly every family with a kid that young have some type of monitor? Esp. if your bedroom is on the opposite end of the house? But I guess being blacked out is her reason for not hearing anything regardless.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I never used one, so no.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Wouldn't you just phone an ambulance and admit that accident straight away though? Better than staging an abduction.
    It worked for Casey Anthony.

Elite Member

Mother just admitted she was drunk on the night her daughter disappeared. That doesn't mean anything, of course.

[Forgive me. Posting the article is beyond my limitations.]
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

fgg

^no worries...there's an article about it on the previous page.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm not ready to hang her on the fact that she was drinking and I can understand why she'd try to cover that up. My gut may be off but I don't think she had anything to do with it.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    How would an attorney help you?
    He/She would tell you not to answer any questions that would implicate you in a crime no matter how far fetched the questions seem on the surface. It goes against the law against self incrimination. So cops would be prevented from asking things like "Did you kill your daughter?" or even "Did you ever feel like killing your daughter?" or "Was your daughter a problem for you?" to get your involuntary physical responses. It would kinda screw up the whole point of a LD. Lawyers have their uses.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^no worries...there's an article about it on the previous page.
    FUCK! See?! SEE?! This is no place for a quick post and run. I simply don't have the skillz.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Well she's certainly not going to be mother of the year, and the facts are fishy, but I'm not yet on the she did it bandwagon.
    I agree. As a mother who is fond of the hooch, I think that she was so drunk makes it less likely that she did something. I really don't want to analyze my own mind to think why that is, but surely there would be some evidence in the house if she was that drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    There's also no mention of a baby monitor, doesn't nearly every family with a kid that young have some type of monitor? Esp. if your bedroom is on the opposite end of the house? But I guess being blacked out is her reason for not hearing anything regardless.
    Stopped using ours a 8 months.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

He/She would tell you not to answer any questions that would implicate you in a crime no matter how far fetched the questions seem on the surface. It goes against the law against self incrimination. So cops would be prevented from asking things like "Did you kill your daughter?" or even "Did you ever feel like killing your daughter?" or "Was your daughter a problem for you?" to get your involuntary physical responses. It would kinda screw up the whole point of a LD. Lawyers have their uses.
    Yes I get all that. I was saying if you were the type of nervous person to flub a lie detector test, no matter what questions they asked you, you would probably fail. So even if the lawyer vetted your questions, you'd still come off as suspicious to the police for failing. I think most attorneys would advise against taking a lie detector anyway though. I wonder if the police would even conduct a lie detector test with an attorney present? As in your examples, there's not much they could ask without the attorney objecting. The whole thing would be pointless.

Yes, they did have a baby monitor in the room, but according to another interview, she said she had a fan on in her bedroom and couldn't hear it. This was before she admitted to being drunk, so I am guessing she was passed out and just never heard anything.

I am not on the "the mom/dad/both did it" bandwagon yet, either.

Elite Member

I think you are kind of damned if you do and damned if you don't. If you lawyer up, it makes you look guilty. If you don't, you could take a misstep and do or say something that might come back to bite you in the butt.

I like to think that if I was wrongly accused of something I could just go in there without a lawyer and sort it out, but I think that would be pretty naive. People do get falsely accused and convicted.

But anyway, how shitty a parent are you when your alibi is that you were passed out drunk. I love alcohol but once I had kids I hardly drank anything for the 15 or so years.

I've never blacked out but I've certainly had one too many (for me that's about three glasses of wine) while my daughter was tucked safely in her bed. Granted my husband is home and doesn't drink, but I can't get too judge-y about having a few when you're not driving and the kids are asleep.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I've never blacked out but I've certainly had one too many (for me that's about three glasses of wine) while my daughter was tucked safely in her bed. Granted my husband is home and doesn't drink, but I can't get too judge-y about having a few when you're not driving and the kids are asleep.
    Yeah, that's kind of the crux of the matter right there. Her husband was working the night shift and there could have been an emergency and she was too impaired to take her kid to the hospital, go to the pharmacy for medication, etc. etc.

You are right, there is nothing wrong with having a glass of wine or two or three when you've got any contingencies covered.

I wonder if there is any chance they will find this baby alive. Probably not.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information