Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Parents Beg For Missing KC Baby's Return

fgg

in the interview with the mother on the today show this morning, she said she'd been drinking and would say she was drunk and she didn't see lisa after 6:40 pm when she put her to bed rather than the ~10 pm time she previously said. i would not be shocked to hear the mother killed her, either purposely or on accident.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Yes and all the police would release to the media was that I failed the polygraph.
    i disagree. however, i wouldn't take one without an attorney. but...she didn't fail the whole thing. she failed the question asking if she knew where lisa was.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I will put money on it that the mother is responsible for the "disappearing" baby. I also have a feeling she didn't do something to the baby with malice but with drunken stupidity like dropping her or falling on her.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow she admitted she was drunk on the Today show? Can't wait for the clip.

Mother: I was drunk when Missouri infant disappearedBy the CNN Wire Staff

(CNN) -- The mother of Lisa Irwin, an 11-month old Missouri girl missing for nearly two weeks, said in an interview she was drunk the night the infant disappeared.

Deborah Bradley made the admission during an NBC interview, portions of which were aired Monday on "Today."

She also said she last saw Lisa at 6:40 p.m. October 3, when she put the girl to bed, not at 10:30 p.m., as initially believed.

Lisa was reported missing at 4 a.m. October 4, after Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, came home from work to find the door unlocked, lights on and a window that had been tampered with at the family's Kansas City home.

Bradley told NBC she is afraid she will be arrested. Police have accused her of killing Lisa, she said, and told her that she failed a lie detector test, with deception indicated when she was asked where Lisa was.

"I was the last one with her," a tearful Bradley said in the interview. "And from judging on how the questioning went, that's kind of a fear that I have. And the main fear with that is, if they arrest me, people are going to stop looking for her. And then I'll never see her again, and I'll never know what happened."

Asked how much she had been drinking that night, Bradley said, "enough to be drunk."

But she rejected the notion that she could have harmed her daughter while under the influence of alcohol.

"No, no, no," she told NBC. "And if I thought there was a chance, I'd say it. No. No. I don't think alcohol changes a person enough to do something like that."

She said it's "terrible" that police may be focusing on her. "My daughter is missing," she said. "The last thing that I want to have to worry about is something like that. I shouldn't have to put any energy, any time or effort, into anything but finding her."

Asked whether he had questions about Bradley, Irwin told NBC, "No. There's no question to be had there. I know who she is. I know the kind of mother she is."

He said it's possible someone could have entered the house without Bradley hearing, as the couple's bedroom is on the opposite corner of the house from Lisa's room and Bradley sleeps with a fan at high speed.

Police have said three cell phones were also missing from the home along with Lisa.

On Sunday, Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon ordered the one-day deployment of 25 National Guardsmen to help search for Lisa.

Two anonymous benefactors have offered a $100,000 reward for Lisa's safe return, according to Bill Stanton, a private investigator working with the family.

Irwin and Bradley told NBC they have refused to let authorities re-interview Lisa's older brothers.

"They said they heard noises (the night Lisa disappeared)," Bradley said. "I don't know if that was before we went to sleep or after." She said she has not talked to her sons about it because she is reluctant to put them through "anything else."

Asked what she would say to someone who might be holding Lisa, Bradley told NBC, "She needs her family, and we need her. We're losing more sanity as each day progresses."

Lisa is described as being 30 inches tall with blue eyes and blond hair, according to police. She weighs between 26 and 30 pounds and was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it.

The missing girl has two bottom teeth and a "beauty mark" on her right outer thigh, police said. At the time of her disappearance, she had a cold with a cough.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/17/justic...-missing-girl/
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

What a trashy mom, I'm guessing she'll be arrested by friday.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

1. Is she a black-out drunk? She left the lights on and the door unlocked supposedly the night the child disappeared. Would she even know/remember who might have been there the last half hour before she passed out?

2. What is up with the cell phones? She must have given the police the numbers, and the phone companies would be monitoring their use. Have they been used at all? Are they on or off? If they are on, can you get a location from them? Any voice calls or texts sent or received? When were they last used?

3. Are there any fingerprints inside the child's room (or on the way to the child's room) besides the parents and siblings?

4. Do the parents have a criminal record at all?

5. Don't we all think it's time for Nancy Grace to stop her ill-fated DWTS foray to focus on this?????

Bradley said she had bought boxed wine and when asked by People magazine if she drank to the point of blacking out, Ms Bradley admitted: 'It's a possibility.'

Wow. What a POS.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Mum of the year folks! Ugh. Poor Lisa.

That Damned BOXED wine will get you every time. So it sounds like she was home alone, with her 3 little kids, and got so drunk she is not sure if she blacked out and the other kids heard noises but she doesn't want them to talk about it anymore? hmmmm............. Sounds like she is already setting the stage for her defense so it can't be intentional homicide.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Wasn't there a neighbor lady there with her daughter? How late was she there and what does she know? People drink in their homes all the time and their kids don't disappear.

or someone really did take the baby but mom was too drunk to hear anything...

but yeah, the most probable explanation is she drunkenly, accidentally killed the baby somehow. but unless her husband helped her hide the body, i don't see how she could have done that in her condition.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    That Damned BOXED wine will get you every time.
    Boxed wine is the devil. I had two glasses of boxed wine last night, and then fell asleep in my son's bed after reading him Harry Potter.

But it wasn't like I blacked out. I remember, just before I turned out the light, that we were still at the beginning of "Sorceror's Stone" where Uncle Vernon starts noticing all the weird behavior around him. And when I woke up at 2 am, all the lights were still off, and the front door was still locked.

But were you missing a shitload of cell phones?
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

i disagree. however, i wouldn't take one without an attorney.
    How would an attorney help you? If you someone who would fail the polygraph due to nerves, you'd fail with or without your attorney. They'd still be able to ask you pertinent questions as well. Polygraphs are faulty. I wouldn't take one.

I'm surprised that she admitted that she was drunk. I guess makes the fact that the lights were on and doors unlocked plausible.

I agree with others who think she perhaps accidentally killed the baby, her husband came home and helped her dispose of the body. Or maybe he did it by himself.

Very sad.

i bet she had that baby in bed with her, and she passed out on top of baby, smothering her. She then buried the baby somewhere. bitch
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information