Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Parents Beg For Missing KC Baby's Return

Yes, let's judge each case by it's own merits, and actual facts. And not based on allegations and sensationalism like this nonsense.

Statement Analysis: "Someone Who's Cheating On Her Husband" Jeremy Irwin
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

How exactly do you define "merits"? I'd like to see evidence presentable in a court not 'this looks fishy', 'I wouldn't do that if my child were missing' judgments and rounds of "she said" etc. None of that proves anything.

edit: and due to a posting delay, witchcurl beats me to it again.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Bronze Member

You know, not like those who say "well OBVIOUSLY the police are bullies and lying, because in this case over here, the police lied or were bullies." I mean one has nothing to do with the other.

Anyway, back to lurky town for me; I hope Lisa is found safe, but from what I have seen I highly doubt it

your projection is exploited.

Best Wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Janus View Post
    You know, not like those who say "well OBVIOUSLY the police are bullies and lying, because in this case over here, the police lied or were bullies." I mean one has nothing to do with the other.

Anyway, back to lurky town for me; I hope Lisa is found safe, but from what I have seen I highly doubt it

your projection is exploited.

Best Wishes
    don't leave. healthy arguing is good. nobody's out of line right now. I like it when we have people on each side ... but you and olivia are not actually on different sides. Olivia is saying that she doesn't like shitty police work vs All cops are bad/bullies. Nobody wants to see someone get away with a crime, especially when it comes to a child.. the thing is that in order for the GUILTY party to be convicted, we need good & thorough police work... not a conviction in the media.

Me, I feel like the mother is involved and that's very sad.. but its just my gut reaction. I haven't seen any solid/concrete proof of that. Now, everyone carry on and hash this shit out!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Now that I've seen this woman and how "klassy" she is, I'm kind of judging her guilty of something, fair or not.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I agree healthy arguing is good, as long as one doesn't cross the line to MsKnowitAll status. I'll generalize all I want, and compare this case to other ones as much as I want, thank you. If I want to be chastised and told to stay on topic and judge this case by its own merits, I'll go over to Websleuths to get my hand slapped.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I agree healthy arguing is good, as long as one doesn't cross the line to MsKnowitAll status. I'll generalize all I want, and compare this case to other ones as much as I want, thank you. If I want to be chastised and told to stay on topic and judge this case by its own merits, I'll go over to Websleuths to get my hand slapped.
    Yeah I always go to websleuths for this kind of case, but don't post much because they are super restrictive. Here we can post however we feel like posting cussing and all, plus WS does not allow posting of FB shit and stuff. I do have to say I love that website for crime news. I am still into the JonBenet case, and I can usually find some good threads on it.

Trixie - I thought you liked it when I slapped your "hand"?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Well....that's different. I was generalizing again.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

DAP

I'm starting to think the parents might have killed their baby.

^ Ditto, and alot of others think so too.

so... dead yet?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Today is Lisa's first birthday.

Baby Lisa’s parents again plead for her return, seek more from police

They’re unhappy with slow progress of investigation into daughter’s disappearance more than seven months ago.

The parents of a missing Northland toddler pleaded Monday on national television for the return of their daughter, and they released information they say could shed new light on her disappearance.

It has been more than seven months since 10-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared from her North Lister Avenue home. Her parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, say that someone broke into their home and snatched baby Lisa while she slept. They believe that whoever took her has either sold her or is raising her as their own.

During an appearance this morning on NBC’s “Today” show, Jeremy Irwin said that someone fraudulently charged $69.04 to his debit card in November, the month after Lisa vanished. The charge was connected to an overseas company that helps people change babies’ names, he said. The card was suspended after that charge happened and two other fraudulent charges were attempted.

“Somebody had my information and tried to use it,” Irwin told host Ann Curry.

The couple said they passed that information to Kansas City police months ago, but no new details have emerged with the investigation.

“I am unhappy with what they are telling me,” Deborah Bradley said in the TV interview. “It has been too long and with this development, they’ve had it for a long time, and we still haven’t heard anything.”

Detectives investigated the fraudulent debit card use, said Capt. Steve Young, a Kansas City police spokesman. The card was used to buy stationery but did not appear to be connected to the child’s disappearance, Young said.

“We are not optimistic it is going to turn into anything more than stolen card numbers, at best,” he said.

Bradley said she and Irwin were frustrated with the lack of progress in the case. They have continued to cooperate with investigators, she said.

“It has been almost eight months, and we’re not getting any answers,” Bradley told Curry. “We understand that the FBI and the KCPD have a job to do, but we need answers. We need Lisa. The answer to us that ‘We are looking at it’ is unacceptable.”

According to authorities, Irwin returned home after working a late shift on Oct. 4 and found the front door of their Kansas City, North, home open. He walked through the house and found several lights on and his daughter missing from her crib.

In the weeks afterward, police, federal authorities, members of the Missouri National Guard and volunteers scoured the area looking for the child.

Lisa still is classified as a missing or abducted child. There was no evidence to suggest she has died, police say.

Bradley repeatedly has said that she had nothing to do with her daughter’s disappearance and has pleaded for her return. Bradley admitted that she had been drinking the night Lisa disappeared but has maintained she did not harm the toddler.

Their attorney, Joe Tacopina, said police did not thoroughly investigate items including witness claims that on the night of the disappearance they saw a man walking near the Irwin home carrying a baby wearing a diaper.

Young said that accusation “is completely false.” Detectives continue their investigation, but there are fewer new leads to pursue, he said.

“The detectives have not washed their hands of the case by any means,” Young said.

Read more here: Baby Lisa’s parents again plead for her return, seek more from police - KansasCity.com

So wait---his credit card was charged for stationary (which wouldn't be connected to the case) or for paperwork that allegedly can change babies names, etc (which WOULD be connected). Which was it???? This makes no sense to me...

Wish I had seen the parents interview...

Thread Information