Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Parents Beg For Missing KC Baby's Return

Hit By Ban Bus!

How sad if it happened that way, LB. I wonder, and cannot recall if it has been posted or stated, if the siblings had been interviewed. I cannot imagine the horror those two boys would feel one day when they understand what happened if it did happen that way.

Quote Originally Posted by LucreziaBorgia View Post
    I think when the authorities find her (and I still think her remains will be under the house, or close by), they will find that there will be no way to establish a cause of death. I think she was probably dismantled in a particularly horrible way - small enough to the extent to where an average panicked drunk woman might think she would be able to hide both Lisa's body, and the cause of death.

I still think she is covering an accidental death caused by the other kids, and did not kill Lisa. Could the kids have been horsing around on the bed - jumping around and Lisa fell and died? Her mother was very drunk, likely panicked (as the other kids would be - terrified of what had happened and what would happen to them), and did what drunk, stupid panicked people do: in other words, not the logical thing. The first thing that comes to mind.

She is probably already counting on (or at least hoping for) a Casey Anthony outcome. I'm sure Jose Baez is on speed dial. And likely sitting by his phone waiting.
    Your mind is scaring me a little. Kids wouldn't hold up for a full minute.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

How long would a body need to decay to produce the molecule that cadaver dogs are trained to scent?
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    How long would a body need to decay to produce the molecule that cadaver dogs are trained to scent?
    It only needs to be there a very short time. I can't remember the exact time, but the dogs can pick up the scent pretty much as soon as the person is dead.

Cadaver dogs will also hit on an old scent. So if somebody's granny died in that house ten years ago, the dog will react the same.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Cadaver dogs will also hit on an old scent. So if somebody's granny died in that house ten years ago, the dog will react the same.
    i just heard that on the news. they said it could have been from something 30 years ago.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

This is a good synopsis of the inconsistencies in this case. The mother should just confess, she's going to be arrested sooner or later anyway.
    Lisa Irwin case: Version 4.0.1, a lawyer, still no baby | The Hinky Meter

What if the mother didn't do it?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Kids wouldn't hold up for a full minute.
    I don't know - I know first hand about a case of a 7 year old, whose stepmother had social services called on her because of the blatant signs of physical and emotional abuse that she was putting the child through. On the day of the visitation, she got to the child so well with threats, guilt and scare tactics that the child looked right into the eyes of the one social worker who could have saved that kid from ten more years of the stepmother's abuse (which got worse) and lied saying: I like to climb trees, I am clumsy and fall down a lot. Over and over, regardless of what the social worker was asking or saying until the social worker had no choice but to leave. Fear. Pure fear. This was the 70's, and to this day our family still suffers the various aftershocks.

Kids, if sufficiently threatened and frightened over what they will lose - can hold up a story surprisingly well, and for years at that. Particularly if they are convinced that by telling the truth, they will get in trouble (for example: you killed your sister and they will take you away forever!) hurt and lose those closest to them.

No matter the case, I'm expecting to hear the "police have made a grisly discovery in the case of missing infant Lisa Irwin" any day now. Details aside, this case stinks and I am sad for ALL the children involved in this case.

eta: I do not think that Lisa's death was intentional - I think it was an accident with the other kids and it was covered up in a horrible way by a drunken, panicked mother who after sobering up some realized that it was too late for the truth.
    Last edited by LucreziaBorgia; October 22nd, 2011 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LucreziaBorgia View Post

She is probably already counting on (or at least hoping for) a Casey Anthony outcome. I'm sure Jose Baez is on speed dial. And likely sitting by his phone waiting.
    They already have another scumbag attorney representing them. The jackoff who defended Joran Van Der Sloot, Joseph Tacopina.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    What if the mother didn't do it?
    I think that's very unlikely. But we'll see I guess. Well, I hope we'll see and this won't turn into another case like Kyron Horman where the case goes cold and he's still not found over a year later.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    or other false positives like menstrual blood. Chuck the undies toward the hamper and miss and there you go.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I'm standing by my original opinion: baby's dead and mama did it...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    or other false positives like menstrual blood. Chuck the undies toward the hamper and miss and there you go.
    The HRD dogs used shouldn't be hitting on anything that's from a living body.

Interesting info in this thread.
    Human Remains (*cadaver) Detection (HRD) dog questions and answers **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And most importantly the dog would be trained to pick up LISA's scent, not scent from anyone else who may have died there. As said in this post by someone who works with Cadaver dogs.
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...8&postcount=66
    Last edited by Sarzy; October 22nd, 2011 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    The HRD dogs used shouldn't be hitting on anything that's from a living body.
    nope. Once tissue or fluids leave your body, they are no longer alive and will start to decay. "Further, there may be legitimate reasons for the scent being there: someone may have been injured and left bloody clothing there, someone may have left a used sanitary napkin, etc. Our research demonstrates that residual scent from decomposed human tissue persists in a closed building for many months at levels sufficient to cause a trained dog to alert." forensic evidence canines

dogs can give false positives for a variety of reasons

"A severely fatigued dog can inadvertently be pressured to give a false alert because it wants to terminate the search in order to rest. "source

and they're going to be wrong nearly one out of every ten times they're used.

" and having a positive predictive value (90-100), negative predictive value (90-100) as well as accuracy (92-100)."source

Dogs are cetainly a good investigative tool and can indicate areas that need a further going over but they are not definitive proof and need to be backed up with evidence.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information