Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Parents Beg For Missing KC Baby's Return

Police obtain search warrant in 'Baby Lisa' case - CNN.com
    (CNN) -- Authorities have obtained a search warrant for the home where a missing 11-month-old Missouri girl was reportedly last seen, Kansas City police said Tuesday.

The warrant allows investigators to comb the house in the coming days and also bars the family of Lisa Irwin from returning home. A patrol car has been posted outside.

Lisa was reported missing at 4 a.m. October 4, after Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, came home from work to find the door unlocked, lights on and a window that had been tampered with.

Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley, said she last saw Lisa at 6:40 p.m. the night before.

The developments came as a potentially promising lead in the case turned out to be a false alarm.

A baby with two "suspicious" looking women were reportedly seen in a local deli.

Authorities were able to "confirm that the child seen was not the child missing from Kansas City," police said.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    It does seem like a very odd thing to admit, especially if there weren't any direct accusations. Even if she's not involved, it makes her look negligent, at best.

There was that store surveillance video with her buying the box wine though. Maybe the police found the box empty, so she just decided to own up to it. Who knows.

I think the police were closing in on that given the video and the witnesses. But even if they weren't, maybe mom decided to tell EVERYTHING in the hopes that it will help find the baby. The police always say, ANY detail helps.

They've removed a carpet from the house. Why didn't they do all this to start with? They'd looked in the house before but never done a full search.

I don't understand that either, Sarzy. It's a crime scene so why not tape it off from the get go and do what they have to? This is how evidence gets lost / messed up.

This is just heartbreaking. Whatever happened to this little girl sends chills up my spine. As I type this, I'm sitting here enjoying the best part of my day....mornings with my little girl. She's just a few weeks younger than Lisa. I hope this baby is found safe.

Game over for the mum.

The affidavit also revealed:"On October 17, 2011, an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent of Irwin and Bradley. The cadaver dog indicated a positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed."

Its friday, I'm gonna win this one ladies. Nasty biotch.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Great.

Well I'm going to go hug my kids, now.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    Its friday, I'm gonna win this one ladies.
    A child is missing. Nobody wins.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I'll rephase it to I called it.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Damn I'm going to hold out hope until they find her. Either way

I'm going to squeeze my little one a little more tonight.

I think she killed her after maybe having one too many drinks and it was her that made that call at 2.30 am calling someone to help her get rid of Lisa's body. Then Lisa and the mobile phones were put in the river not that far from her house OR maybe buried in the garden as that's where the CSI peeps were raking/digging the other day.

Shit.

No matter how often these turn out badly, I'm always thinking there's a chance. Stupid optimism.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think when the authorities find her (and I still think her remains will be under the house, or close by), they will find that there will be no way to establish a cause of death. I think she was probably dismantled in a particularly horrible way - small enough to the extent to where an average panicked drunk woman might think she would be able to hide both Lisa's body, and the cause of death.

I still think she is covering an accidental death caused by the other kids, and did not kill Lisa. Could the kids have been horsing around on the bed - jumping around and Lisa fell and died? Her mother was very drunk, likely panicked (as the other kids would be - terrified of what had happened and what would happen to them), and did what drunk, stupid panicked people do: in other words, not the logical thing. The first thing that comes to mind.

She is probably already counting on (or at least hoping for) a Casey Anthony outcome. I'm sure Jose Baez is on speed dial. And likely sitting by his phone waiting.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information