Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Carolina Sued Over ‘Choose Life’ License Plates

Yeah, it's not a great comparison, but do they even do animal abortions? My point was mainly about how it's okay to keep one population low for its own good but absolutely terrible/evil/etc. to take the same considerations for humans.

How would an animal abortion even work? Do they do counseling afterward? Are there signs up at vet clinics with wide-eyed puppies that say "Pregnant and scared? We can help."? Do pro-life puppies picket animal abortion clinics? Are there clinics, or is it done at veterinary hospitals? SO MANY QUESTIONS.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

no, it's definitely okay to keep human population low, but i don't believe abortion should be used as birth control, or as a means to keep human popluation low. prevention should always be key, in animals as well as humans. and yes, abortions have been performed on animals. my aunt is a staunch defender of homeless kitties, she traps the feral ones, sterilizes them, and re-releases them. one time, one of the poor sick female kitties she caught was pregnant, and the doctor performed an abortion (i guess she wasn't too far along, but she was a tiny baby herself, and i guess this would have been her second litter already). my aunt was sad, but she didn't know when she would have been able to catch her again.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    no, it's definitely okay to keep human population low, but i don't believe abortion should be used as birth control, or as a means to keep human popluation low. prevention should always be key, in animals as well as humans. and yes, abortions have been performed on animals. my aunt is a staunch defender of homeless kitties, she traps the feral ones, sterilizes them, and re-releases them. one time, one of the poor sick female kitties she caught was pregnant, and the doctor performed an abortion (i guess she wasn't too far along, but she was a tiny baby herself, and i guess this would have been her second litter already). my aunt was sad, but she didn't know when she would have been able to catch her again.
    I agree,use protection if you are human and spay/neuter your animals, but if it happens, then you should have a choice to abort. I have also heard of animal abortions in a similiar way, with all of the homeless animals it becomes nessessary sometimes.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Do you call yourself Pro-abortion or pro-choice?
    I am Pro..Mind my business let the person who body it is make all the decisions because it is HER body!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information