Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: No Remorse: George Zimmerman Retweets A Photo Of Trayvon Martinís Dead Body

that is one ugly mother fucker
    "His suits are cheaply made because he makes them in other countries, taking jobs away from good, hard-working Americans."...Bevy Smith on Donald Trump

Any girl that hooks up with him are vile too.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i wonder when someone will kill this dumbass. I'm surprised (and disappointed) he's still alive.
    I get so angry when I see this guy I think it makes my heart skip a beat.
    SHELLEE, KrisNine, Janus and 4 others like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

His record following the Trayvon killing really really suggests(proves) that this bastard did murder Trayvon. And it also suggests that he is an evil piece of shit. Dammit why couldn't he be the dead one? I will not even wish that he kill himself because he would be just the kind to take out a bunch of innocent people with him.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    His record following the Trayvon killing really really suggests(proves) that this bastard did murder Trayvon. And it also suggests that he is an evil piece of shit. Dammit why couldn't he be the dead one? I will not even wish that he kill himself because he would be just the kind to take out a bunch of innocent people with him.
    I'm not defending this jackass. But his record after proves next to nothing when it comes to the Trayvon killing.

I disagree. To me, this indicates a short-tempered hot head who is prone to violence.

. He was arrested then on aggravated assault and misdemeanor counts of domestic violence battery and criminal mischief, accusations, posting $9,000 bail days later. But after the girlfriend asked that the issue be dropped, Archer announced that prosecutors would not press charges.Gillett has said the woman in the more recent instance "is not the same (woman) as in 2013."
    Also, in September 2014, Lake Mary police said that a man claimed Zimmerman threatened himduring a road rage incident saying "I will ... kill you," and "Do you know who I am?"

Janus, sluce, lindsaywhit and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    Karma is really slacking with this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    I disagree. To me, this indicates a short-tempered hot head who is prone to violence.
    Let's hope he pulls an OJ type of crime (the armed robbery) and gets jailed for 90 years.
    holly, Serendipity and Sojiita like this.

He don't even look white to me. I'm surprised he hasn't shot himself while looking in the mirror.
    Brookie, stef, twitchy2.0 and 4 others like this.

every time a thread about him gets bumped, there's this tiny hope that finally, justice prevailed. it's like the exact opposite of the duggar thread, where you're afraid of another pregnancy or sexual molestation being announced.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    I'm not defending this jackass. But his record after proves next to nothing when it comes to the Trayvon killing.
    from a law POV, i agree. from a human, common sense POV, this fucker is 100% guilty and everybody knows it.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Auction for George Zimmerman's gun hits $65m before bidder account deleted

Leading bidder ‘Racist McShootFace’ has account deleted after online auction on website for United Gun Group appears to be hijacked

Bidding in an online auction for the pistol that George Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin appears to have been hijacked by fake accounts posting astronomically high bids.

At one point early on Friday, the bidding surpassed $65m with the leading bidder using the screen name “Racist McShootFace”. The site later showed that account had been deleted.
    The website for United Gun Group began hosting the auction on Thursday after another website, GunBroker.com, took down the auction saying it wanted “no part in the listing on our website or in any of the publicity it is receiving”.
    Hours later, United Gun Group tweeted that it would post Zimmerman’s ad. The new link was posted, along with a statement from Zimmerman. The site calls itself a “social market place for the firearms community”.

Bidding on the 9mm Kel-Tec PF-9 pistol began at $5,000.
    Critics called the auction an insensitive move to profit from the killing.
    Zimmerman had told Orlando TV station WOFL that the pistol was returned to him by the US justice department, which took it after he was acquitted in 2013 of the second-degree murder of Trayvon.

Zimmerman’s listing said a portion of the proceeds would go toward fighting what he calls violence by the Black Lives Matter movement against law enforcement officers, combating anti-gun rhetoric of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and ending the career of state attorney Angela Corey, who led Zimmerman’s prosecution.
    The listing ended with a Latin phrase that translates as “if you want peace, prepare for war”.
    Zimmerman, now 32, has said he was defending himself when he killed Trayvon, an unarmed black 17-year-old, in a gated community near Orlando. Trayvon, who lived in Miami with his mother, was visiting his father at the time.

Zimmerman, who identifies as Hispanic, was acquitted in Trayvon’s February 2012 shooting death. The case sparked protests and a national debate about race relations. The justice department later decided not to prosecute Zimmerman on civil rights charges.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/13/george-zimmerman-gun-online-auction-hijacked

I want this to keep happening to him...no way in hell should this chancre benefit from his crimes.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

My karma fantasy is that someone buys this gun and then shoots Zimmerman with it. Really, is that too much to ask?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    My karma fantasy is that someone buys this gun and then shoots Zimmerman with it. Really, is that too much to ask?
    [fantasy]Actually right at the time of sale Zimmerman is handing the gun over himself (having it filmed being the asshole that he is) and he left it loaded and drops it and it fires on impact with the ground and sends a round through Zimmerman's pea sized brain. All captured on video of course.[/fantasy]
    BITTER likes this.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

This makes me physically ill. I want to puke.
    BITTER likes this.

Die bitch, die.
    BITTER, greysfang and *DIVA! like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information