Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mystery surrounds killing of Hollywood publicist

I sense an E! True Hollywood Story in the making.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

Ronni Chasen -- Fatal Shots Fired ON Sunset

12/8/2010 4:01 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Beverly Hills detectives believe Ronni Chasen was fatally shot on Sunset Boulevard, but managed to turn left and drive hundreds of yards -- and witnesses may have seen enough to place Harold Smith at the scene.

Our sources say the BHPD is "confident" Smith was the shooter.

Law enforcement sources say there is no surveillance video capturing the shooting. Nevertheless, the BHPD believes Smith was on a bicycle when he attempted to rob Chasen. Although no one will confirm that witnesses saw part or all of the incident ... it would seem that's the only way police could tie a bicycle-riding Smith to the crime.

We're told Chasen was shot going westbound on Sunset, waiting to turn left onto Whittier Drive ... which would mean Smith would have been in the middle of the busy street on his bicycle when he allegedly fired the shots.

Pfft. Someone wanted her whacked, the cops are in on it, and the Co$bots are involved somehow.

Amazing how the person who shot her is suddenly dead. How convenient.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

and he stopped to pick up all the shell casings. I'm still having trouble with that one.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I knew this story was gonna end up with some shady coverup....this sounds so ridiculous it's like they're not even attempting to make it believable anymore. On a BIKE!?!?!?! How did he manage to keep up with a car prob going 40-50 mph? Was he a Tour de France biker on the side?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Well durr! He was obviously on speed.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I don't see how this is possible. Are they saying she was stopped at a light, was shot several times in the chest by a guy on a bicycle, and then still managed to put her foot on the gas and turn left? I'd love to see a re-enactment of this one.

Sounds like somebody wants this case closed...and fast.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

so fucked up, poor lady, totally a coverup

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    and he stopped to pick up all the shell casings. I'm still having trouble with that one.
    Just to play Devil's Advocate, cause I do think this story is a steaming pile of BS, perhaps the gun had another body on it and he was aware enough to pick them up?

It's not the motive for picking up the shell casings because even if the gun wasn't wanted at the time, they may have tied it to him for some future crime, so it makes logical sense to not leave evidence. It's the time spent doing it and the fact that it even occurred to him after firing five times into another human being. I can't say that I'd be thinking straight under the circumstances. The first instinct would be flight.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Really, no one in Beverly Hills is going to call the cops on a black guy, riding a bike and carrying a gun? I can't even swallow THAT, let alone him stopping to pick up the casings. Methinks a Co$bot works for the PD.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I don't see how this is possible. Are they saying she was stopped at a light, was shot several times in the chest by a guy on a bicycle, and then still managed to put her foot on the gas and turn left?

Yep.

And not running into a light pole or a fire hydrant or anything.

Heck, she might have used her turn signal after being shot dead in the chest and making that left turn and all.

So, uh. It is a cover-up at this point, I reckon.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    It's not the motive for picking up the shell casings because even if the gun wasn't wanted at the time, they may have tied it to him for some future crime, so it makes logical sense to not leave evidence. It's the time spent doing it and the fact that it even occurred to him after firing five times into another human being. I can't say that I'd be thinking straight under the circumstances. The first instinct would be flight.
    Also, wouldn't he have to pick up those casings in heavy traffic? Wouldn't anyone have seen him scampering around looking for shell casings?
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I see nothing saying she was shot with an automatic weapon ( it may be somewhere , but I don't see it). The bullet in her was a 9mm, but there are 9mm revolvers. If a revolver was used there would be no shell casings left behind.

The bike part is pretty unbelievable though.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

From Ted Casablanca at E!

"Something doesn't add up."

—One of the many key folks working tirelessly to help solve the Ronni Chasen case when it was announced yesterday that the mysterious murder was nothing more than a "robbery gone wrong"

Uh, duh!

We're not even professional investigators—we consider crime fighting more of a hobby—and we can see that it doesn't add up...at all. So what the ef is the Beverly Hills Police Department thinking?

RELATED: Five Lingering Questions About Ronni Chasen's Murder

Who knows.

Just look at the timeline of the whole ordeal and how it makes a complete 180. First, they say none of the evidence points toward anything but premeditation. Then say it must be random.

Oh yeah and one minor detail, nothing from Ronni's purse was taken during the shooting! And it was sitting right there in the front seat.

After Harold Martin Smith—only a "person of interest" in the case—killed himself, we were told he probably wasn't involved in the crime anyways. Now he's the murderer...on a bike...who shot Ronni in the process of robbing her. Only he then forgot to take any of her possessions.

The gun didn't match. Then it did. The bullets were too lethal to be random. Then they weren't.

We're not saying crime makes sense, but this resolution doesn't make any sense.

Hate to sound like conspiracy theorists, but we agree: A lot of things don't add up, which is why we can't believe those who should care so much about having the crime solved are so willing to believe such an absurd conclusion.

Guess it's just one more lingering question to add to the bunch.

Read more: Is the Ronni Chasen Case Really Closed? - E! Online

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information