Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Mother chokes boy in mall for his comments about her daughter on Facebook

when a situation like this arises for a kid a crazy cousin in the same age range comes in handy.....
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Like a hitman but juvenile. Fun size!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

don't even have to be kin lol just a friend of a friend with an anger problem whamo kids ass is beat
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

exactly. you just need access to the kind of kid you normally would keep yours far away from.
    shedevilang likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    When I was in high school a boy wrote on the school wall 'I want to tie WCG up and rape her'.

My younger brother found out, and beat the crap out of the boy after school. I didn't care if it was right or wrong for my brother to have done so, the incident had upset me so much at 15, and it was satisfying watching that kid get it from my 14 year old brother.

I haven't thought about that in ages.
    When I was in 1st Grade some idiot kid on the bus was making fun or me or something, and I told my brother (he's 3 yrs older than me). Next day on the bus, my brother SAT with the kid and just stared at him the entire ride to school. Getting off the bus at school, bro followed him (was literally side to side with him the entire time down the hall) to his class---staring at him. Never said a word to him. And I never had a problem again.

Obviously this woman was very emotional and it hurts to see your kid getting bullied and treated like this. NOT THE WAY TO HANDLE IT THOUGH.

I know if this happened to one of my girls---I would attempt to keep a cool head while speaking to the other parents, but honestly---I'm not sure my husband would be the same way. I had to physically restrain him from leaving the house when he heard that a boy had hit our 8 yrs old on the bus in the face--twice. He was ready to jump in the car (w/8 yr old) and drive around until they found his house.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I think we can all understand the mother's reaction, but that don't make it right. And YES, I realize noone has said it does, mkay? My mind (in situations like this) always goes to the parents. A kid bit my kid at daycare - I wanted to kick the mom's ass for not teaching her child better. A kid steals my kid's iphone, I want to kick the parent's ass for not teaching them better. I don't immediately think "boy, I'd really like to carry my 38 year old ass down to the mall and choke that motherfucker"... that comes later and then, I do NOT act on that.
    I'd be calling the parents for sure. But in my head, I'd be fantasizing about smacking the shit out that kid!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I know if this happened to one of my girls---I would attempt to keep a cool head while speaking to the other parents, but honestly---I'm not sure my husband would be the same way. I had to physically restrain him from leaving the house when he heard that a boy had hit our 8 yrs old on the bus in the face--twice. He was ready to jump in the car (w/8 yr old) and drive around until they found his house.
    When my kid was in second grade two boys roughed her up on the bus (one held her by her hair while the other hit her and wrestled her backpack out of her hands) and stole her bakugan cards. She came into the house in tears. I handled that shit before my husband got home (I did drive to both houses, talked to the parents, got her stuff back and made it perfectly clear that next time one of them put their hands on my kid, I wasn't going to be so nice about it) and then didn't tell him until it was late at night and he couldn't go hunt those boys down. He was livid.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I'd be calling the parents for sure. But in my head, I'd be fantasizing about smacking the shit out that kid!

When my kid was in second grade two boys roughed her up on the bus (one held her by her hair while the other hit her and wrestled her backpack out of her hands) and stole her bakugan cards. She came into the house in tears. I handled that shit before my husband got home (I did drive to both houses, talked to the parents, got her stuff back and made it perfectly clear that next time one of them put their hands on my kid, I wasn't going to be so nice about it) and then didn't tell him until it was late at night and he couldn't go hunt those boys down. He was livid.
    You did the right thing. It's sad that the right thing, in that case, must've been pretty hard because, if someone hurts my kid physically, that's a whole new dimension of crazy for me.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information