Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Miami Doctor suspended after attacking Uber driver and trashing his car

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    She's ugly from the outside in.
    No, no, no...that psycho bitch is hot!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    I've had some really shitty days, like everyone has at some point, & seriously, I don't care what it is, there is never a good reason to act out like that. I'll never understand that. And now she's fucked up her professional life as well, all because she couldn't control her temper. I don't think she should have her license permanently suspended though for one act of bad behavior that didn't involve patient care at all. That's kind of steep.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    She clearly thinks she's a lot hotter than she is. She's fucking ugly to me. On the inside and out.

For me, I just hate the "I was drunk and having a bad day" excuse. I've never, ever been so drunk that I've been this much of an asshole. I tend to be a happy drunk. Most people I know that are assholes when they're drunk are assholes when they're sober. The alcohol just lowers the threshold. Fuck her.

I'm not sure how I feel about her being suspended, but I sure as shit don't want a doctor that's ruled by their emotions. What if she gets married and finds out her husband is cheating on her with the nanny on the same day she finds out her mom is sick and her kid gets suspended from school? Cuz it's this bitches luck that the fucked up trifecta would happen to her. If she loses her shit on a patient and that patient finds out about this incident, well, I'm guessing all hell will break loose.
    that's in the lines of what i was thinking. it's like a cop shooting someone off-duty or like a lawyer breaking the law. she obviously didn't give a shit about this guy's physical well-being, which is what a doctor should do. it didn't happen at the hospital and with a patient, but after acting with such bad judgement can you trust them to act professional in the future?

i referred to a permanent suspension because that's what many people in the comments on youtube or the article suggested (apart from getting sterilized and hanging herself).
    sprynkles, Trixie and Serendipity like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information