Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Miami Doctor suspended after attacking Uber driver and trashing his car

i'm kind of torn on this. is she a violent grade a cunt? hell yes. they should've arrested her. is she only doing the interview to cover her ass? of course. is the hospital right to fire her? yes. but, should she have her medical license permanently suspended over this? not sure.
    holly likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I don't know that she could get her medical license revoked, she hasn't been arrested or accused of a crime, and even if she was, she hasn't been convicted yet, and the charge would most likely be a misdemeanor. I think it could definitely affect her future employment opportunities, but I'm not sure how hard it is to actually revoke a license...I know of a doctor locally who was accused of sexual misconduct with a patient, he was arrested and charged but 3 years later the case is still pending and he's still practicing medicine. The charges definitely affected his practice (his hospital privileges were suspended) and of course damaged his reputation but unless/until he's actually convicted I don't think the State licensing board can take any disciplinary action.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

She is young enough that she should be able to turn herself and her career around. She has already had a lot of expensive education and training that should not be wasted. If she really understands how she fucked up and wants to be a better person, instead of an entitled little bitch.

That said, when I was younger than her I had a horrible day where I watched my elderly dog get run over right in front of me, my boyfriend broke up with me, and when I got home my father told me my mother had terminal cancer with months to live. I didn't hurt anybody or myself.

So suck it, bitch.
    holly, SHELLEE, Trixie and 2 others like this.
    Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

I've had some really shitty days, like everyone has at some point, & seriously, I don't care what it is, there is never a good reason to act out like that. I'll never understand that. And now she's fucked up her professional life as well, all because she couldn't control her temper. I don't think she should have her license permanently suspended though for one act of bad behavior that didn't involve patient care at all. That's kind of steep.
    Serendipity likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    She is young enough that she should be able to turn herself and her career around. She has already had a lot of expensive education and training that should not be wasted. If she really understands how she fucked up and wants to be a better person, instead of an entitled little bitch.
    As far as I know, she hasn't engaged in any kind of official misconduct - abuse of patients, abuse of her privileges as a physician. No way would she lose her license as far as I can see. And she settled with the driver. I think that looking like an asshat in front of the entire world is probably punishment enough.
    holly likes this.

^ I agree, but even though it didn't involve a patient, or her acting as a physician, she did physically assault someone. I know "do no harm" isn't an actual quote from the hippocratic oath, but technically speaking, that wasn't very doctorly of her, going for the uber guy's jewels. It's not like she did it in self-defense.
    Serendipity and holly like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Her tantrum just went on forever too. She wasn't getting the reaction she wanted so she just kept going until there was something physical against her. She should get to therapy stat!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Her tantrum just went on forever too. She wasn't getting the reaction she wanted so she just kept going until there was something physical against her. She should get to therapy stat!
    "Physician, heal thyself."
    holly likes this.

AND, she should buy some shorts that fit.
    Trixie, Nevan and KrisNine like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with that, but carry on, everyone!

So you want her to get an infection for your personal pleasure, Mo? LOL
    MohandasKGanja and holly like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Anybody have a link to the video?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Ugh, she's wearing flip flips. BURN THE WITCH!
    sluce likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She clearly thinks she's a lot hotter than she is. She's fucking ugly to me. On the inside and out.

For me, I just hate the "I was drunk and having a bad day" excuse. I've never, ever been so drunk that I've been this much of an asshole. I tend to be a happy drunk. Most people I know that are assholes when they're drunk are assholes when they're sober. The alcohol just lowers the threshold. Fuck her.

I'm not sure how I feel about her being suspended, but I sure as shit don't want a doctor that's ruled by their emotions. What if she gets married and finds out her husband is cheating on her with the nanny on the same day she finds out her mom is sick and her kid gets suspended from school? Cuz it's this bitches luck that the fucked up trifecta would happen to her. If she loses her shit on a patient and that patient finds out about this incident, well, I'm guessing all hell will break loose.
    Serendipity likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information