Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Miami Doctor suspended after attacking Uber driver and trashing his car

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    4 year resident. It's probably alcohol plus adderall.
    And it's Miami so I'm guessing cocaine too.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Just saw her GMA segment. She was having a really bad day...her dad was in the hospital, she was out with her boyfriend and he broke up with her and left, she was drinking so she left her car there and called Uber for a ride, this isn't what she's like, blah blah, she's sincerely sorry and knows she was in the wrong, grateful to the Uber driver for not pressing charges, she has "settled" with him (whatever that means, paid him off I suppose) she's received all kinds of bad bad messages online like people telling her to kill herself.

I wasn't really moved by it but did it make me feel sorry for her? Well, yeah, in the sense that she fucked up her life, she's a 4th year resident and the hospital has suspended her. That's a lot of work down the drain for one night of drunken stupidity. And the internet is forever. But she was a REAL bratty bitch in that video, and she physically assaulted a guy for no fucking reason. She's lucky she's not in jail or facing criminal charges.
    panic likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Plus she threw all of his shit out of the window. That's the part that really gets me.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^ Yeah, that was the temper tantrum of an entitled little bitch. And she tried to knee the guy in the balls! The funniest part was when he shoved her and she fell on her ass.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^She's lucky that's all he did. She didn't look like she had a bad day and that her boyfriend just broke up with her. She looked like an entitled little bitch like you said.
    sluce, Alysheba and KrisNine like this.

haha yeah and if her boyfriend really just broke up with her, gosh I just can't imagine why.
    sprynkles, SHELLEE and twitchy2.0 like this.

I want to hear the "boyfriends" side.
    panic, twitchy2.0 and KrisNine like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

She's ugly from the outside in.

I've had bad days. And I've been drunk - like really really drunk - and never acted like that (except to these 4 skanks at Halloween Horror Nights, but those bitches deserved it and sometimes the Jersey just comes out.)
    sprynkles, sluce, holly and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Just saw her GMA segment. She was having a really bad day...her dad was in the hospital, she was out with her boyfriend and he broke up with her and left, she was drinking so she left her car there and called Uber for a ride, this isn't what she's like, blah blah, she's sincerely sorry and knows she was in the wrong, grateful to the Uber driver for not pressing charges, she has "settled" with him (whatever that means, paid him off I suppose) she's received all kinds of bad bad messages online like people telling her to kill herself.

I wasn't really moved by it but did it make me feel sorry for her? Well, yeah, in the sense that she fucked up her life, she's a 4th year resident and the hospital has suspended her. That's a lot of work down the drain for one night of drunken stupidity. And the internet is forever. But she was a REAL bratty bitch in that video, and she physically assaulted a guy for no fucking reason. She's lucky she's not in jail or facing criminal charges.

so she went out drinking instead of going to be with her hospitalized father? That's a good excuse?
    holly and KrisNine like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hey, how could she help him, it's not like she's a doctor or anything...oh wait.

she's a brat and I doubt this is the first hissy fit she's had. But what a bed she made for herself this time.
    holly likes this.
    "His suits are cheaply made because he makes them in other countries, taking jobs away from good, hard-working Americans."...Bevy Smith on Donald Trump

Here's the apology.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

was she crying or is that half inch of smeared eyeliner applied on purpose?
    "His suits are cheaply made because he makes them in other countries, taking jobs away from good, hard-working Americans."...Bevy Smith on Donald Trump

There is No excuse.!Fuck this twat!
    sluce, holly, Mivvi21 and 1 others like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information