Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Massive Tornado (F5) Hits Oklahoma City...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    My former neighbors lost two of thier kids. One was 7 months old and the other one was 4

Here's the story:

On May 20th Phil and Laurinda Varygas lives were forever changed. Not only did they lose their home and car but they also lost their two youngest children to the horrific tornado. Sydnee Vargyas was 7 months and her sister Karrina Vargyas was 4, they were among the 10 children so far declared dead in the suburb of Moore. Laurinda managed to survive the ordeal, as did the two oldest children, Damon, 11, and Aria, 8, who were at school at the time .Phil and Laurinda Varygas relocated to Oklahoma from Ridgecrest, CA

Karrina And Sydnee Vargyas: Family Mourns 7-Month-Old, 4-Year-Old Oklahoma Tornado Victims
    I'm so sorry...
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    My former neighbors lost two of thier kids. One was 7 months old and the other one was 4

Here's the story:

On May 20th Phil and Laurinda Varygas lives were forever changed. Not only did they lose their home and car but they also lost their two youngest children to the horrific tornado. Sydnee Vargyas was 7 months and her sister Karrina Vargyas was 4, they were among the 10 children so far declared dead in the suburb of Moore. Laurinda managed to survive the ordeal, as did the two oldest children, Damon, 11, and Aria, 8, who were at school at the time .Phil and Laurinda Varygas relocated to Oklahoma from Ridgecrest, CA

Karrina And Sydnee Vargyas: Family Mourns 7-Month-Old, 4-Year-Old Oklahoma Tornado Victims
    Oh my god, I read about this. I wept. Those kids were so freaking beautiful.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

My heart breaks for them Honeythorn. I hope they are surrounded by lots of love and supprt. I cannot trying to rebuild and go on after such a loss. Taking care of the other 2 kids are probably what will give them the stength.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    My heart breaks for them Honeythorn. I hope they are surrounded by lots of love and supprt. I cannot trying to rebuild and go on after such a loss. Taking care of the other 2 kids are probably what will give them the stength.

We are having a HUGE fundraiser for them here in town. Ridgecrest may only have 29k people in it. But when somethning like this happens we all come together.
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

Elite Member

Honeythorn- Sending all the best vibes and prayers to you and the Varygas family, their story is simply heartbreaking.
    I finally got word from my extended fam in Oklahoma and they are ok, thankfully. Just wanted to update.
    PrincessMoFo likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information