Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Massive Tornado (F5) Hits Oklahoma City...

Yup - crying here after watching the lady and her dog. I worry about the animals involved in this. They must be so scared and hungry...the ones that survived.
    Sarzy and laynes like this.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Well, on the Today show this morning, they were saying totals as high as 90. So who knows. You can't believe any of it the first 24 hours.

I'm not good at links but this place has displaced animals from the storm and are looking for their owners.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4572738&type=1

Beware: There is one dog picture, a little black dog that looks in shock. Some say he didn't make but they're not sure.

ETA: He didn't make it.I need to hug my pets now.

Well good news, my cousin who was on a business trip to OKC has finally been heard from. She was in the northern part of the city and tried to get back to Tulsa after all hell broke loose. She blew a tire on some debris (yes, there are bits of debris all the way to the north of the city) and couldn't get a new one last night because of all the chaos. She's back on the road now and should be home before noon.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

From what I'm hearing, the erroneous death tolls had to do with the medical examiners counting some people twice as so much information and chaos was coming at them all at the same time.

God this is sad.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Mother Nature is a bitch. God bless these people. My prayers are with them.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

Well, I am glad the numbers are lower. Even one life is to many.

I bet there are sooo many pets and livestock hurt, lost or dead. The story about the horse ranch was heart breaking....

these pics came from my friend Ray who lives in Moore. He said they were 1 mile north of the tornado. His brother wasn't so lucky. The pics are what is left of his brothers home.
    the only reason they survived is because the neighbors had a cellar. all of the neighbors hid in there.

he said they don't know where the oil tank came from

greysfang likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

We in Alabama can certainly relate. Seeing those pictures is a flashback of 4/27/11. While my house wasn't hit, less two blocks down nearly an entire community was wiped out.
    We are definitely praying for and trying to help Oklahoma.
    gas_chick likes this.

Tinfoil Hat Wearers, Unite!
    Hello guys. I have some startling information that has not been on reported on yet. I grew up in Moore, then moved away to Kansas City a few years ago after I graduated highschool. I have many friends who live in Moore still and have been in constanct contact with them all day today. What they are telling me is extremely startling, mind boggling, and inconceivable….they are all fine and they say there are no fatalaties or injuries! I am going to list the different bits of information I have received below that prove that this is 100% a false flag attack.

1.Prior to 3pm there, millitary and police went door to door in the area that is now completely demolished. They told all residence to leave the area and head north.

2. On there way out they saw multiple bulldozers and wrecking ball like machines moving into their neighborhoods.

3. One of my friends saw a huge projector/hollogram output device the size of a building. He said while driving away he saw this projector turn on and it created a hologram tornado in the sky that eventually blocked out the area that was supposedly “hit”.

4. One of my friends that was nearby, said that while the hollogram tornado passed overhead, all of the bulldozers and equipment began demolishing EVERYTHING! He said explosions were also heard. He said that every person driving a bulldozer and demolishing houses was wearing a yamica and have a big nose. Also the bulldozers had an israeli construction company on the side. He said it was very hgard to see this activity going on, because the hollogram tornado was blocking the view mostly.

5. All of my friends are now being told to shut up and not to talk about what they seen. They are saying that if they dont stick to the official “:tornado” story that they will not receive any type of financial support, relief, etc.. to rebuild their homes.

6. One of my friends heard a self-proclaimed zionist talking to a shapeshifting white guy. They said that all the earthquake in oklohoma lately are a result of massive underground contruction. they were talking about how the Jewish race wishes to expand rapidly and that they are building massive Jewish settlements and Palestinian slave labor camps under Oklohoma…the reason… supposedly ak-la ham aer, which sound like oklohoma, means “Jews are the best, screw the rest” in hebrew.
    This is better than even the Onion could come up with.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Holy fuck that's scary. Did the doors get blown in on the asylum too?
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

"wearing a yamica". What's that? Some brand of Japanese car?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Yes - a "hollogram" Japanese car that's driven exclusively in "Oklohoma".
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Tinfoil Hat Wearers, Unite!

This is better than even the Onion could come up with.
    WHAT in the fuckity fuck fuck is this shit??? Brookie, where is this "story" posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Yes - a "hollogram" Japanese car that's driven exclusively in "Oklohoma".

Just because she's from Oklohoma doesn't mean she knows how to spell it, a'ight?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information