Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Mary Kay Letourneau: I Want to Get My Name Off Sex-Offender Register

The thing that kills me with her thinking she can just submit a form and get out of being a sex offender is that what she did, by definition, is a sex offense against a child. There's no wiggle room for her. And not only did she do it once, she got caught, spent time in jail, was released, was ordered to stay away from him (and all children, if I remember, including her own) and DID IT AGAIN. I don't care if they got married when he turned into an adult. It does NOT erase her disgusting crime when he was a freaking 12yo boy. No judge will EVER sign that form.

hot for teacher nights?

that is just beyond tacky.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

I watched this interview. I hate myself for it, but I was curious. I almost turned it off after 5 minutes because of how this bitch is still freaking delusional about what she did, but my morbid curiosity won out & watched the whole thing. I was afraid my eyes were going to get stuck from rolling them so hard. She is out of her gourd if she thinks she shouldn't be on the sex offender list. She just kept justifying what she did. She makes me want to vomit. And I noticed every time he answered any questions, he would speak very deliberately & always glance at her as if to verify what he was saying was OK. And Baba Wawa just came across as a Mary Kay supporter. I wanted to smack her too. Trying to present them as if they are just any other regular couple in the world, like they're the type of folks you'd love to have as neighbors. Spare me. I kind of feel bad for him because he's so fucked up because of getting with this woman as a child. He doesn't know anything else. Even though he was with other girls while she was in the pen, she already had her claws into him & I'm sure laid the guilt on him. There is no doubt in my mind. This woman is a manipulator of the highest order. If she could go back in time, she'd do it all again. That speaks volumes. Pig.

This woman is a few cards short. She disgusts me and I hope she will never work with kids again. I feel sorry for that guy, she took his youth away from him. I would love if someone would punch this bitch in the face .
    holly likes this.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

She still goes by Letourneau? Her poor ex-husband and kids.
    blissfullyunaware likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

On the positive side, in about 10 years, I'm seeing a basis for a pretty decent "Harold and Maude" remake.

^ I dunno. He's a pretty rough looking 31, and may be rapidly catching up to her 53.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

That last answer from him is quite telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    That last answer from him is quite telling.
    I know.
    My son is 12 and I would kill a teacher that tried that with him. Off the sex offender register, why? She is the poster child of a female sex offender.
    holly likes this.

A Family Torn Apart: Mary Kay Letourneau ‘Has Never Apologized’ To Her Children Over Sex Scandal, Insider Claims

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 @ 4:13AM

Getty

It was the teacher sex scandal that shocked the nation. But those closest to Mary Kay Letourneau – her four young children – felt the sudden impact more than anyone else. And the blow was so strong, it fractured their once-loving family forever. Now, RadarOnline.com has the real story behind how the children from her first marriage have coped with the ensuing media madness and deep heartbreak.

It’s been 18 years since Seattle authorities discovered that the then-34-year-old had sex with her sixth grade student, Vili Fualaau, who was just 12 years old at the time. Mary Kay, then married to Steven Letourneau, was charged with child rape and then went to jail for seven years after violating a court order to stay away from her much-younger teenage lover.

Shortly after Mary Kay was released from prison in 2004, she and Vili got married, and it was then that her children, Steven Jr., Mary Claire, Nicholasand Jacqueline, attempted a reconciliation.

But it was short-lived, according to a source close to the family.
    “Her two oldest children, Steven and Mary Claire, moved down to Seattle within a year of her release from prison,” the source told Radar.
    “Her children tried to give her a chance to rebuild a relationship with them. Two of them even moved to Seattle to try to get to know her and to try to understand her new life.”
    Mary Kay also revealed the family’s hopes for reconciliation in a 2006 interview with Larry King: “I feel really blessed families have come together and I mean everyone—the extended families and… even the ex in-law side, that we’ve all come together and really for the kids,” she said. “There are a lot kids involved and we’ve just all pulled together… I think it’s amazing.”

Earlier this month, in her exclusive sit-down with Barbara Walters on 20/20last week, Mary Kay added: “When we were first married they were very involved in our home. They had rooms and all of our holidays were always together.”
    But, today, the insider said the relationship has taken a drastic turn.
    “They don’t understand her decisions and lifestyle,” said the source. “They had very little contact with her while she was in prison and most of them were too young to remember her before she was arrested.”

“But they did spend time at Mary Kay and Vili’s house trying to build a relationship with her. They were very positive about their new relationship with her at first, but as time went on their feelings changed.”

“They felt they were treated less important compared to her new family,” the source claimed. “They were repeatedly let down.”
    Mary Kay and Fualaau have two daughters, Audrey and Georgia, one of which was born while Mary Kay was in prison. Their girls, a senior and sophomore in high school, are older than their father was at 15 when his second child was born.

In her first interview with the 20/20 journalist in 2004, Mary Kay insisted she still didn’t believe her scandalous affair with her former student was criminal.
    “I definitely knew it was bizarre… I didn’t know that getting into a relationship… a sexually intimate relationship, I didn’t know it was a felony or a crime,” she said. “I knew it wasn’t right… I mean, Vili and I loved each other and still do.”

And according to the source it seemed that even when she became a free woman, her older kids still didn’t get closure — or an apology.
    “She has never apologized for what she’s done or accepted that her decisions have had painful effect on their childhood,” the source claimed.
    “She said in her interview with Barbara Walters that it was all worth it, but to them, they will never understand [her decision].”

“They have made it though these hard times and built great lives for themselves with support from their father and family from both sides” despite their mother’s behavior.”
    As Radar previously reported, Mary Kay’s ex-husband has found a new loveand among her kids’ milestones, Steven Jr. now has two children of his own, while Nicholas recently graduated from Georgetown University.

“They grew up without a mother and pretended that she didn’t exist to attempt to live normal lives,” said the source.
    Today, the source said, “Contact with her children is close to non-existent. Over the last few years they have spoken to her a couple of times. She’s made little attempt to heal things with her kids.”

“I’m think some part of them wishes that they had a relationship with their mom, but there’s too much pain and disappointment for that to happen,” said the source. “Her children are past the point of expecting a relationship with her. I think they moved on a long time ago.”
    Can the same be said for their half-sisters?

During the controversial couple’s interview with the veteran TV journalist, Mary Kay said her children with ex Steven are “very close to their sisters, our girls, and they just consider themselves one big family.”

But the source said, “They had a relationship with their half sisters years ago, but their strained relationship with Mary Kay has put a lot of distance between them.”
    And every time she does a media appearance, it gets worse.

“Every time she does an interview or a story is written about her ‘love story’ it opens up old wounds,” said the source.
    “Mary Kay and Vili want the world to see them as a Romeo and Juliet story, and that’s not even close to reality. They refuse to leave the spotlight and neither one of them seems happy.”

Some of those stresses Fualaau has spoken openly about, including his battle with the bottle.
    “I heard stories of his drinking,” added the source.

Today, Fualaau works at a home and garden center and nights as a DJ, while Mary Kay is employed as a legal assistant and piano teacher.
    “They have had a hard time living a normal life after all the media attention,” said the source. “After they were married Mary Kay was constantly looking for work with jobs falling through a lot of the time.”

And despite how adamant she was during the interview that she’ll fight to get her teachers license reinstated despite having it stripped when her name was added to the sex offenders registry, the family insider says it “seems unlikely” she’ll be able to return to the profession.

Mary Kay Letourneau Sex Scandal — Never Apologized To Her Children, Source Claims | Radar Online

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

She's far too narcissistic to apologize to anyone for what she did.
    MohandasKGanja and holly like this.

^ Yes, and of course she thinks it was "all worth it" because it was all worth it to HER. And her saying in the media that they're just one big happy extended family, obviously she's delusional.

In reality, she did them a favor, but parental rejection is still a hard hurdle. Probably also good they were basically too young to have a lot of memories of her as their mother. I give them credit for trying to have a relationship and I'm sure it was very hurtful, but knowing is ultimately better than not knowing. Their mom's personality disorder isn't their fault.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

[Mary Kay wants off the sex offender list:
    “Recently I said, ‘It’s been 10 years, why don’t I lift that?’ There’s a process, there’s a form, you take it to court and then they grant it if it looks like it should be granted.”]

I want to date Idris Elba. And Charlie Hunnan. Possibly at the same time.

I think my chances are better than yours, bitch. Sit down and stfu.

She's truly mentally ill. She was probably a good match for Vili back when he was in sixth grade because it seems like she has some sort of arrested psychological development or whatever that's called. She doesn't really understand why what she did was wrong. She seems to have treated her first four children like shot because she got brand new babies with the love of her life. She thinks that she can fill out a form and be removed from being a registered sex offender. She thinks that she'll be able to go back to teaching. She definitely seems like one of those "lights are on, but nobody's home" kind of person.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

I knew she was full of shit when she was saying how everyone is just one big happy family. Give me a break, bitch. She will never apologize for what she did to her older kids because 1). She's not sorry, 2). She thinks she's right & everyone else is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    A Family Torn Apart: Mary Kay Letourneau ‘Has Never Apologized’ To Her Children Over Sex Scandal, Insider Claims

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 @ 4:13AM

Getty

It was the teacher sex scandal that shocked the nation. But those closest to Mary Kay Letourneau – her four young children – felt the sudden impact more than anyone else. And the blow was so strong, it fractured their once-loving family forever. Now, RadarOnline.com has the real story behind how the children from her first marriage have coped with the ensuing media madness and deep heartbreak.

It’s been 18 years since Seattle authorities discovered that the then-34-year-old had sex with her sixth grade student, Vili Fualaau, who was just 12 years old at the time. Mary Kay, then married to Steven Letourneau, was charged with child rape and then went to jail for seven years after violating a court order to stay away from her much-younger teenage lover.

Shortly after Mary Kay was released from prison in 2004, she and Vili got married, and it was then that her children, Steven Jr., Mary Claire, Nicholasand Jacqueline, attempted a reconciliation.

But it was short-lived, according to a source close to the family.
    “Her two oldest children, Steven and Mary Claire, moved down to Seattle within a year of her release from prison,” the source told Radar.
    “Her children tried to give her a chance to rebuild a relationship with them. Two of them even moved to Seattle to try to get to know her and to try to understand her new life.”
    Mary Kay also revealed the family’s hopes for reconciliation in a 2006 interview with Larry King: “I feel really blessed families have come together and I mean everyone—the extended families and… even the ex in-law side, that we’ve all come together and really for the kids,” she said. “There are a lot kids involved and we’ve just all pulled together… I think it’s amazing.”

Earlier this month, in her exclusive sit-down with Barbara Walters on 20/20last week, Mary Kay added: “When we were first married they were very involved in our home. They had rooms and all of our holidays were always together.”
    But, today, the insider said the relationship has taken a drastic turn.
    “They don’t understand her decisions and lifestyle,” said the source. “They had very little contact with her while she was in prison and most of them were too young to remember her before she was arrested.”

“But they did spend time at Mary Kay and Vili’s house trying to build a relationship with her. They were very positive about their new relationship with her at first, but as time went on their feelings changed.”

“They felt they were treated less important compared to her new family,” the source claimed. “They were repeatedly let down.”
    Mary Kay and Fualaau have two daughters, Audrey and Georgia, one of which was born while Mary Kay was in prison. Their girls, a senior and sophomore in high school, are older than their father was at 15 when his second child was born.

In her first interview with the 20/20 journalist in 2004, Mary Kay insisted she still didn’t believe her scandalous affair with her former student was criminal.
    “I definitely knew it was bizarre… I didn’t know that getting into a relationship… a sexually intimate relationship, I didn’t know it was a felony or a crime,” she said. “I knew it wasn’t right… I mean, Vili and I loved each other and still do.”

And according to the source it seemed that even when she became a free woman, her older kids still didn’t get closure — or an apology.
    “She has never apologized for what she’s done or accepted that her decisions have had painful effect on their childhood,” the source claimed.
    “She said in her interview with Barbara Walters that it was all worth it, but to them, they will never understand [her decision].”

“They have made it though these hard times and built great lives for themselves with support from their father and family from both sides” despite their mother’s behavior.”
    As Radar previously reported, Mary Kay’s ex-husband has found a new loveand among her kids’ milestones, Steven Jr. now has two children of his own, while Nicholas recently graduated from Georgetown University.

“They grew up without a mother and pretended that she didn’t exist to attempt to live normal lives,” said the source.
    Today, the source said, “Contact with her children is close to non-existent. Over the last few years they have spoken to her a couple of times. She’s made little attempt to heal things with her kids.”

“I’m think some part of them wishes that they had a relationship with their mom, but there’s too much pain and disappointment for that to happen,” said the source. “Her children are past the point of expecting a relationship with her. I think they moved on a long time ago.”
    Can the same be said for their half-sisters?

During the controversial couple’s interview with the veteran TV journalist, Mary Kay said her children with ex Steven are “very close to their sisters, our girls, and they just consider themselves one big family.”

But the source said, “They had a relationship with their half sisters years ago, but their strained relationship with Mary Kay has put a lot of distance between them.”
    And every time she does a media appearance, it gets worse.

“Every time she does an interview or a story is written about her ‘love story’ it opens up old wounds,” said the source.
    “Mary Kay and Vili want the world to see them as a Romeo and Juliet story, and that’s not even close to reality. They refuse to leave the spotlight and neither one of them seems happy.”

Some of those stresses Fualaau has spoken openly about, including his battle with the bottle.
    “I heard stories of his drinking,” added the source.

Today, Fualaau works at a home and garden center and nights as a DJ, while Mary Kay is employed as a legal assistant and piano teacher.
    “They have had a hard time living a normal life after all the media attention,” said the source. “After they were married Mary Kay was constantly looking for work with jobs falling through a lot of the time.”

And despite how adamant she was during the interview that she’ll fight to get her teachers license reinstated despite having it stripped when her name was added to the sex offenders registry, the family insider says it “seems unlikely” she’ll be able to return to the profession.

Mary Kay Letourneau Sex Scandal — Never Apologized To Her Children, Source Claims | Radar Online

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information