Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead

A*O

She left office 30 years ago. I really don't think she's to blame for the UKs current economic mess and every other financial, political, humanitarian disaster she's apparently personally responsible for. The Euro is rapidly turning into the clusterfuck she predicted and local manufacturing is buggered by super cheap Asian imports more than anything else.

It's always been trendy to Hate Thatcher, especially by people who weren't even born when her evil junta was running the country. I also fear the great unwashed will use her funeral as an excuse for violence.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Yes of course, ao, its nothing but trendiness and nothing to do with actual facts.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I just saw the plans for Thatcher's grave. It's beautiful, but I think they should have made the dance floor bigger.
    Novice and effie2 like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

A*O

I'm shocked at this groupthink vicious celebratory reaction to her death to be honest. But I know I'm not going to change anyone's opinion of her and defending her is clearly risky so dance away ladies.
    Brookie likes this.
    Dame Edna Everage

You should have seen us when Reagan croaked. And just wait till Bush buys the farm.
    Seth82 likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    You should have seen us when Reagan croaked. And just wait till Bush buys the farm.
    That has already been addressed here. I shall attend personally and report back. And no,I will not be sending flowers.
    I see no reason to deprive myself of that pleasure.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I'm shocked at this groupthink vicious celebratory reaction to her death to be honest.
    Why is it groupthink? I heard the news and I didn't celebrate but I certainly didn't feel any sadness, and I don't need anyone else's endorsement of my opinion that she was a rotten old cow who I won't miss.
    Seth82 likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Ido t think that anyone here is particularly doing a thatcher-dance-party, just pointing out that they're not sad that the crazy old bat is dead. Personally I thought that the electro-shock treatment would have got her years ago. Carry on disregarding what posters are actually saying. IME supporters of Thatcher always stuck their fingers in their ears & sing lalala when given any facts that didn't support their theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    She left office 30 years ago. I really don't think she's to blame for the UKs current economic mess and every other financial, political, humanitarian disaster she's apparently personally responsible for. The Euro is rapidly turning into the clusterfuck she predicted and local manufacturing is buggered by super cheap Asian imports more than anything else.

It's always been trendy to Hate Thatcher, especially by people who weren't even born when her evil junta was running the country. I also fear the great unwashed will use her funeral as an excuse for violence.
    If you'd bothered to read what I posted about our (lack of) manufacturing industry, GDP, recession etc then you would be able to see how her actions are still having repercussions today.
    However, you're so beloved of the British system that you live in Australia. Says it all.
    BITTER and Kittylady like this.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I still have my party hat.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Hit By Ban Bus!

The uninterrupted fawning in the mainstream media over this evil goddamn CUNT of hell is groupthink. People offering valid criticism of the actions this dead Hellbeast took while in power, whose repercussions are still being felt today, might be annoying to the ass kissers, the brown nosers, the boot lickers, and the worshipers of power and to that I say GOOD.

Fire is too good for her stinking corpse, she should be left to rot in public.

Dance party!Ding Dong, the witch is dead!

'Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead' could reach number one following Margaret Thatcher's death - News - Music - The Independent

A*O

@ Novice. I always read what you have to say and 99% of,the time I agree with you but on this one I don't. Having lived and worked in Thatcher era UK I think Im qualified to at least have an opinion even if nobody else agrees with it. But then again I'm GRs token Tory so naturally I'm therefore a cunt too. Whatever.
    Dame Edna Everage

Funny, I lived thru Reagan and Nixon administrations and I don't remember celebrating their deaths. You may not have liked someone while they were in office, but I don't get partying because they died. it's sad for their families.
    Sarzy, A*O, McJag and 4 others like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Hit By Ban Bus!

Remind me again why people should give a fuck about the Thatcher family's widdle feewings? Did THEY give a fuck about all those families their matriarch destroyed with nary a twinge of conscience? I'm sure they are consoled by the epic myth-making going on in the media which is fucktons louder than the dissenters. Let the people have their malicious glee at the death of this horrible woman. They deserve the pleasure of a good Snatcher rant a helluva lot more than her corpse deserves the tongue baths it's been getting.

Holding street parties, like some people have done here in the UK, for someone's death is shit, no matter who the person is IMO. But this is clearly not something we're going to all agree on.

The funeral should be... interesting.
    Snarker likes this.

i hear her final wish was to be cremated. unfortunately, there's no coal left.
    Novice, sputnik, effie2 and 5 others like this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information