Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Marathon sex sessions help world's fattest woman lose weight‎

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I remember reading a story, decades ago, of an obese person who was being seen by a doctor because they had a burning in their side. When the doctor checked it out, he found a rotten, forgotten about sandwich in between the folds of skin.
    Imagine how mildewed it was.

*gags*
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

This nasty, lying, lazy, gigantic bitch is a piece of shit!!! She's worse than Penny!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I so wanna/don't really wanna the details. But like...was it a WHOLE sandwich, or just a piece that didn't make it into the mouth?

I've had some addiction related rock bottom moments. Pretty sure a long lost forgotten sandwich in my fat folds would register as one such moment.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

According to this site, things that have been found between people's flesh folds:

1. turkey sandwich
    2. loose change
    3. plastic fork, paper clip, packet of duck sauce (all from the same person)
    4. a couch (be careful reading this one...._
    5. pot

According to this site, things that have been found between people's flesh folds:

1. turkey sandwich
    2. loose change
    3. plastic fork, paper clip, packet of duck sauce (all from the same person)
    5. pot
    Not. Gonna. Do. It.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Just think what McGuyver could have done with number 3's fat folds!
    Kittylady likes this.

the couch! omg what a horrible way to go.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    This nasty, lying, lazy, gigantic bitch is a piece of shit!!! She's worse than Penny!!!
    Penny pissed me off but I was absolutely enraged watching Pauline. At one point Pauline said something about "she knows her body best" blah blah. Meanwhile she was 673 pounds and gaining on a restricted diet. Then she loses only 3 pounds in 2 months after gastric bypass?! She could have easily lost 100 plus pounds.

As for her son, at 21 he's free to remove himself from the situation. I have little sympathy. He just stood around waiting for her next command.

Pauline did lose 150lbs but lost that while in the hospital and nothing afterwards. Penny...30lbs at the most! It infuriates me that they get this huge and will not listen to the person who is trying to save your life!!! Damn it the doctor says move but you whining, lying about you can't, it hurts!!! But you can pile shit into your mouth over and over, bitch please!!!!
    I can't understand
    twitchy2.0 and Brah like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Someone's putting a bag of McDonald's on her belly. They should put the McDonald's bag across the room and make her get it herself. She'd get up for that.

I remember hearing this on the news a few years ago. Somehow, the fabric of the couch started to mesh with her skin and she had couch fabric embedded into her skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja
    5. pot
    You mean weed or was it an actual sauce pan?
    Bluebonnet and *DIVA! like this.
    "His suits are cheaply made because he makes them in other countries, taking jobs away from good, hard-working Americans."...Bevy Smith on Donald Trump

Pauline noted: 'I feel like I am making the progress that I want. I do have to take it at my own pace. I know I will get there that way.'
    The same way she got to almost 700 pounds?
    *DIVA! likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    Someone's putting a bag of McDonald's on her belly. They should put the McDonald's bag across the room and make her get it herself. She'd get up for that.

*DIVA! likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

People like her are so frustrating. Whoever is bringing her McDonalds and other excessively sized fatilicious meals should be banned from seeing her. Her son should probably start evaluating his lifestyle choices as well.
    sluce and stef like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Pauline really pissed me off. I watched this episode the other night. I love the show. Usually the people really want to do it. But I could tell by her saying over and over again "this is my last hope" before she even met the doctor, that she was going to fail. And her poor sad sack son. Ugh. Every time she whined and cried OWIE, I wanted to slap her silly. Owie. What grown assed person constantly whines owie?

I work very closely with a 53 year old guy who must weigh at least 500. He is passive aggressive, bitter, and super judgmental. It's maddening. The strange thing is, he has a sister and brother who are also as huge. None of them have ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. They are all single in their 50's. Maybe even virgins. The guy I work with is clearly addicted to food. I have never seen him use a utensil except when we have cake. I have never seen him drink anything other than diet coke. He brings McDonald's food to work almost every day. You know what is weird? It stinks up the office. It does not smell like food at all. It stinks. On the occasions he brings in Sonic food, or Jack In The Box (gag) at least that smells like real food.

He whines and cries about how he missed out on having a family. I have tried to get him to try online dating sites. There has to be someone out there. But no. I really believe this poor soul is so comfortable being unhappy, that changing would be too hard for him. When he's is not around we talk about how it would surprise no one if he croaked any minute. He does not lift a finger to change either. He and I were talking about the lap band surgery once. He said he wouldn't do it because he would have to give up drinking soda. He then began to describe how the burn in his throat from guzzling soda was so pleasurable to him, he'd never quit it. This guy does not drink alcohol, or smoke, or do any drugs. I guess his drug is food.

He has special gigantic very very expensive chairs at work. He broke the arms off one. Then the wheels of course started breaking. They got him a new chair last year. He was complaining that the hydraulic pump was already failing and that he thought people must be bouncing around on it when he's not there. He never takes responsibility for anything. He barely does his fair share of work, but complains when we treat him in kind. I really think he has a mental disorder. He is so wrapped up in his own victimstance that he can't see what a jerk he is. He is exactly like this Pauline broad. So miserable and nasty that after awhile people quit caring.

I used to care about this guy, because I knew he had to be coming from a place of pain. But his obnoxious passive aggressive behavior put an end to it. And like the doctor saying there was nothing more he could do for Pauline, I wash my hands of this douche too.
    Last edited by sprynkles; February 20th, 2015 at 09:18 PM.
    CornFlakegrl, Brah, Sleuth and 2 others like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I have never seen him use a utensil except when we have cake.
    He fancy!
    twitchy2.0, *DIVA! and sprynkles like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information