Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing disappears with 239 on board

A*O

Update: Authorities say the "pings" located a month ago off west Australia weren't from MH370 and they are shifting the search "elsewhere". More millions wasted on the coverup.
    KrisNine likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

"Our best theory at this point is that (the pings were) likely some sound produced by the ship ... or within the electronics of the Towed Pinger Locator," Dean said.
    The pinger locator was used by searchers to listen for underwater signals.
    Search area for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 'can now be discounted' - CNN.com

Can this please be a joke?!

A*O

Seriously, it's a sick joke now. They've been lying to us all along and now they are trapped in it.
    Dame Edna Everage

So...was it shot down? What's happened here, I'm lost (more so than the plane)
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

It's still all wild speculation until they find the plane.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

IF they find the plane.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    These are my current theories. Somebody debunk them for me.

#1 aircraft hijacked. Hijacking verified by the "good guy" left in cockpit. Shot down intentionally to prevent greater loss of life through an attack. Erroneous search iintentionally allowed to continue while covert cleanup operation conducted quickly. Stupid? Probably. But you can't convince me to this day Flight 93 wasn't somehow taken down. Especially after hearing Maj. Heather Penney, an f16 fighter pilot, talk about her kamikaze orders to take the flight down . F-16 pilot was ready to give her life on Sept. 11 - The Washington Post As unbelievable as it seems today, there were no armed jets on the entire east coast so she was "chosen" to kamikaze her jet into the 757. Ejection was not an option because the fighter could miss the 757 if left uncontrolled. The craziest part is her dad is an airline pilot, and he could have been the one she had taken down. Anyway, sorry...that was a long tangent.
    I'm still where I was back on Post #199 in March.
    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    The only scenario that explains everything we've been told (and there's a LOT we aren't being told IMO) is that the plane went "rogue" either by pilot or hijacker and turned back towards Kuala Lumpur. Authorities feared another 9/11 - plane flying into the famous Petronas towers in KL? - so it was shot down. Searchers were directed to the wrong place while any cleanup carried out and/or covered up and that continues.

Yep
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

A*O

I know it's horrible for grieving families to accept that their loved ones are dead with no evidence to confirm it but this ridiculous and expensive "search" can't continue indefinitely despite Australia promising to do so. I'm willing to bet nothing will ever be found.

@ Flygirl. You obviously have a professional interest in this and I'm in the Shot Down/Coverup camp too. Do your expert colleagues think that scenario makes the most sense given the limited info we've been given?
    Dame Edna Everage

I still have my tinfoil hat on and think this plane is still in tact somewhere and all passengers are dead. It will be used in a terrorist attack at some point.

I can't link the story but a British woman has only now come forward saying she saw the plane with a trail of black smoke and weird orange lights, and another 2 planes flying above it in different directions.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

A*O

Yeah, I've heard a couple of garbled radio news items today. Not sure why this person has only now come forward ("oh, I thought they were talking about a different plane on fire"). What she saw would tend to confirm the Shot Down theory.
    Dame Edna Everage

See, why would she wait this long? I call bullshit.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

There's this:
    Ms Tee, who has also written about her experience on her blog, did not initially report her sighting to authorities or even to her husband, she said, as they had been at sea for 13 months and were having relationship difficulties.But recent media reports about the difficulties with the search off the West Australian coast had convinced her to come forward this week, she said.
    "We hadn't spoken for about a week," Ms Tee said, referring to her relationship with her husband at the time of the sighting.
    "The first time I told him was last night after hearing the radio report. That is when we checked our GPS log and realised that perhaps I really did see it.
    "I did think [initially] that what I saw would add little, and be dismissed with the thousands of other sightings I assumed were being reported; I thought that the authorities would be able to track it's [MH370's] GPS log which I assumed was automatically transmitted, etc.

"And most of all, I wasn't sure of what I saw. I couldn't believe it myself. I even doubted my sanity, and didn't think anyone would believe me when I was having trouble believing my own eyes. So I dismissed it, and got on with the business of fixing me and my marriage.

"All I can confirm is that I learnt last night that we were in the right place at the right time, so it seems possible."

Read more: MH370 search: British sailor may have seen Malaysia Airlines jet on fire
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

I just read the link and I just don't know...Wouldn't it be faster and more catastrophic if a plane was shot down? Like, would you see a plane with smoke flying other planes near it, and that's it? Wouldn't you instead see the plane break apart or start falling from the sky? I guess that could happen if a plane had some kind of hijacking and small explosion on board and the other planes came by to do clean up, but would it all play out like that?
    Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I know it's horrible for grieving families to accept that their loved ones are dead with no evidence to confirm it but this ridiculous and expensive "search" can't continue indefinitely despite Australia promising to do so. I'm willing to bet nothing will ever be found.

@ Flygirl. You obviously have a professional interest in this and I'm in the Shot Down/Coverup camp too. Do your expert colleagues think that scenario makes the most sense given the limited info we've been given?
    There are two different camps. Everyone is either firmly in the pilot suicide or the shot down/coverup camp. Most everyone in the suicide camp would change their minds if the location were determined not to be where they've been recently searching.

Thread Information