Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing disappears with 239 on board

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    I hope they find the wreckage soon because I'm getting really sick of CNN leg humping this tragedy for all it's worth when what really happened is 240 people died.
    LOL, and true for all the media when anything like this happens. Still, it's not all bad news, the TV crews hanging around in Malaysia and Perth waiting for nothing to happen must be having a wonderful time on expenses.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I bet Mark "I Can Kill Terrorists" Wahlberg can find it.
    Of course, we need Hollywood to get involved.
    BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    I hope they find the wreckage soon because I'm getting really sick of CNN leg humping this tragedy for all it's worth when what really happened is 240 people died.
    But, sometimes you can learn a lot! Did you know that jets need fuel to fly? This has been my favorite coverage so far........
    sprynkles, A*O, Karistiona and 3 others like this.

But surely they could just flap their wings?
    Shinola likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

A*O

The search area has been moved yet again.... Still absolutely NOTHING found.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I am terribly sorry for the loss of life, but what's the search tally coming to? This is getting absurd - nuclear sonar subs?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I think they have to be absolutely sure it crash and that it wasn't hijacked or diverted to another country. That's my guess.

So, has the big news conference happened? CNN has been promising it for a couple of hours.

^^^ That's my guess as well. There's so many countries involved looking for this plane. I really think they're just making sure that there's not a weapon of mass destruction stashed somewhere by terrorists.
    KrisNine likes this.

Each time I see this thread I wonder "do we know anything?" Same as that girl corpse thread "did they finally admit she's gone?"
    manningmsj likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Would this flight have had any type of anti-terrorist agents on board?
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

My friends and I think the US government knows exactly where the plane is, but can't yet show their hand because it will signal to the rest of the world that the US is tracking, has trackers, or has satellites that can see everything that is happening around the world. The government has already come under fire for their surveillance of other countries and if we show our hand then they will know we (the US) are watching everything that happens. If it didn't go down in the Indian Ocean, then I am sure the US has operatives stationed within miles of where it landed already. I guess you might think I'm crazy, but I believe this...that plane had at least 250 cell phones on it, plus the additional plane tracking devices. I just can't believe none of those things gave off a traceable signal. So, the theory is that if it isn't found soon, the US government will let this information leak to another country who will get the word out. The news just can't come from the US.
    BITTER, McJag, Flygirl and 1 others like this.

Have you ever driven through a major city and had your cell service go wonky? So why does everyone seem to think that there are AT&T towers in the middle of the Indian Ocean? And that people are texting on flights in the middle of the night? By the time passengers woke up and realized that they were not over China, but over water, they would have been far from any inhabitable land and that's if they realized that the course had changed to begin with. Yes, something happened in the cockpit but it wasn't necessarily anything that the cabin passengers would have known about.
    BelledeJour, Flygirl and A*O like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

Bitter,the only thing I see wrong with your theory is that the US would have already leaked that to-say-Great Britian- if they actually had it.
    The blackout on that many phones is odd. Apparently no one made a single call out or in after take off.
    Montana,that is totally true about cell towers,it still sees a steward or someone in the crew would have tried if they could.
    I am beginning to think they were all dead already in the air. At least I hope so for their sake.
    Will this horror never end? I hope we are not still wondering in 20 years.
    BITTER likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Montana, I don't think it has anything to do with the ability of the passengers to make calls. I'm not saying they need the level of signal strength to make a call...they likely were over the Indian Ocean and had no viable signal. That doesn't mean necessarily that the Govt couldn't track where the cell phones are....I don't think we civilians even know what capabilities are out there...maybe the Govt has a satellite that connects to the planes system, maybe they have one for cell phones (we already have heard that they are tracking our every move...it isn't unreasonable to believe they have the technology to find 250 cell phones or the plane). I still believe, regardless of cell phone signal strength, that the US govt knows where it is. If it's lost at sea, then there is no need to demonstrate to the world that we know where it is....why show our hand if everyone is already gone? Our friends today may be our enemies tomorrow...no need to share information if we don't need to to ensure the safety of those who already died in the crash?

Besides, I know I sound a little crazy...maybe I am, but this isn't that far fetched of a theory.

Obama says shhhhh....

Thread Information