Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing disappears with 239 on board

Found it.

Brookie and Rusalka like this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    I was also thinking about that scenario - but would they have enough food for more than 200 people? So many of them might be already dead.
    Water would be the immediate need. You can go a surprisingly long time without food (longer the more body fat you have), unless you have some medical issue.

For my vote, I vote shot down & now covered up.

Does the as-is include everything on board? Someone could make a killing selling all those passports and luggage. And (presumably) dead bodies, if they have ties to the black market. Or know anyone with a raging addiction to bath salts.

Apologies in advance. I sure hope hell doesn't have a cash bar.
    Brookie likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

A*O

Now digging much deeper into the pilots' backgrounds and the captain is morphing from all round nice guy and family man to political fanatic. I wonder if they knew this all along but are now being forced to reveal it?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Must have found something at his house. We haven't heard what yet.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Everything I've read today suggests that officials now believe one or both pilots were behind this. I also think that a lot more is known than is being revealed at this time.

It occurred to me that the passengers may not have even realized what was going on. I'm not sure how many of them would have been aware enough of the route to detect a change of course. I know that I probably wouldn't notice something like that, especially if the pilots simply diverted the flight but went about business as usual, without letting any of the passengers know what they were doing. And since this happened at night, many of them may have been asleep.

A*O

It was the middle of the night so most pax would have been dozing or asleep or maybe watching a movie. Unless it changed course very sharply they wouldn't have had a clue.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

But wasn't it that the plane was flying so high for a while that all the passengers (most of them already asleep anyway) would have died slowly because there was just not air?

NBC is saying the pilots were flyimg together by happenstance. They did not request to fly together.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

If the scenario is to be believed, then one guy took out the other and reprogrammed the plane. Or one pilot had a buddy on board who helped him take out the other pilot and pull it off. Or the pilots told each other, "Next time we fly together, bro, we pull this thing off.....". Or, the evil plane took over:

Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL. Do you read me, HAL?
    HAL: Affirmative, Dave. I read you.
    Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
    HAL: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
    Dave Bowman: What's the problem?
    HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
    Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?
    HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
    Dave Bowman: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL.
    HAL: I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
    Dave Bowman: [feigning ignorance] Where the hell did you get that idea, HAL?
    HAL: Dave, although you took very thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.
    Dave Bowman: Alright, HAL. I'll go in through the emergency airlock.
    HAL: Without your space helmet, Dave? You're going to find that rather difficult.
    Dave Bowman: HAL, I won't argue with you anymore! Open the doors!
    HAL: Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
    Rusalka likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Or, blaming the pilots is a great way to save face because they aren't here to defend themselves.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Did Aliens Abduct Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370? - National Report | National Report

Did Aliens Abduct Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370?

Since 1947 our Government has been lying to us about aliens. Everyone sees them, UFOs are everywhere, in every nation. They are a threat to our sovereignty as a nation and as a world.

Now a whole entire airplane has vanished into thin air. Yesterday A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 239 souls lost contact with air traffic control and disappeared. Known as Flight MH370, it is a B777-200 aircraft heading to Beijing, China from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The Associated Press reports that the flight lost contact somewhere over Vietnam.

There were no reports of bad weather and no sign of why the plane would vanished from radar screens almost an hour after it took off. There are reports of two oil slicks off the coast but absolutely no wreckage has yet to be found. Where did the plane go?

Malaysia UFOThere is only one possible answer. Aliens.

Aliens have been abducting ships and planes in the Burmuda Triangle for as long as civilized people have been sailing those seas. Could the aliens have decided to abduct yet another plane form a different place?

“We are not ruling out any possibilities,” Malaysia Airlines CEO Ahmad Jauhari Yahya told a news conference full of journalists.

Now it is being reported that at least two of the people on the plane had stolen passports. The passenger manifest issued by the airline included the names of two Europeans, Austrian Christian Kozel and Italian Luigi Maraldi, both of which were not on the plane, according to their foreign ministries. Both men reported their passports stolen in Thailand in 2013. There were no indications of sabotage nor claims of a terrorist attack, but Thailand is known as a hotbed of alien activity.

So once again, the only possible cause is Aliens.

So will this finally drive our Government to admit that there really is an alien race here on our soil and in our air? Will Obama finally stop asking the Russians to fly us to space and reinvest in NASA so that we can fight this Alien scourge? Calls to the White House were not returned.
    - See more at: Did Aliens Abduct Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370? - National Report | National Report
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

While all kind of bullshit is flying around ,there are families that dont know if they should mourn their loved ones or believe they are alive.That is torture beyond words.I only wish it will be over soon..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    While all kind of bullshit is flying around ,there are families that dont know if they should mourn their loved ones or believe they are alive.That is torture beyond words.I only wish it will be over soon..
    This is exactly what I've been thinking! Instead of all this speculations, I wish it all would just end one way or another so the loved ones could get some closure but here's hoping for good new. I shall hope. My heart goes out to the loved ones.
    MmeVertigina and effie2 like this.

Brookie likes this.

-- Stephen Hawking

Thread Information