Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Krokodil: The drug that eats junkies

Where can I get hold of some of this stuff, sounds like the kind of high I'm looking for.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

okay i have a strong stomach but check out this chick five minutes into the video. i squirmed when they started cleaning out the big hole in her leg. NSFW

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM6v-43-1PU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Holy Christ on a CRACKER!!!!!!!!! WTF WTF WTF?!?!?!?! There are not enough WTFs to express what is going through my mind when I see those pictures!

I think I have a thing for the weird and grotesque like some of the other posters on here. I can't even wrap my mind around how that is possible? It doesn't even look real. It looks like something out of a horror movie! You don't see that shit in real life! How can you be so desperate for a high that you'll inject shit into your arms even when your fucking bone is showing?

Can you imagine getting lost in that neighborhood? And seeing people with their flesh falling off and bones exposed? OMG....

There's a video on YouTube where the guy's leg turns to bone just below the knee, about a foot of nothing but fibula and tibia - then starting at the ankle there's a complete foot, but there's nothing to provide oxygen or blood to it.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

and they keep shooting that shit up huh

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    We are twins of weirdness. We should schedule a trip to the Mutter Museum together.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Can I come too?
    sounds like my kind of museum.
    i say we plan a field trip.

i think this one might even upstage my up-til-now favourite museum of gross, the federal pathologic-anatomical museum of vienna.
    "Narrenturm" - Museum of Pathology and Anatomy - Vienna, Austria - Science Museums on Waymarking.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    Lolz, one of my favorite YouTube comments: in Soviet Russia drugs consume you.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

If that shit doesn't look like a zombie apocalypse, I don't know what does.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by SillyME54 View Post
    Can you imagine getting lost in that neighborhood? And seeing people with their flesh falling off and bones exposed? OMG....
    It would be like finding yourself in the movie Night of living dead.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    There's a video on YouTube where the guy's leg turns to bone just below the knee, about a foot of nothing but fibula and tibia - then starting at the ankle there's a complete foot, but there's nothing to provide oxygen or blood to it.
    Ugh that one is so gross. You can clearly see his tibia and fibula. It's straight out of Night of the Living Dead. I would faint if I saw my leg in that kind of shape.

I showed two pictures to my husband with no warning, it was lolz. He was like, "oh my god, oh my GOD, OH MY GOD!!"
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    excellent. It's been on my to do list for years!
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    sounds like my kind of museum.
    i say we plan a field trip.

i think this one might even upstage my up-til-now favourite museum of gross, the federal pathologic-anatomical museum of vienna.
    "Narrenturm" - Museum of Pathology and Anatomy - Vienna, Austria - Science Museums on Waymarking.com

YAY COUNT ME IN I love sick weird twisted shit, I mean come on I love twitchy links
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Does the tissue grow back when you stop using that crap? I would beg for an amputation if my arm looked like that.
    I really have a hard time feeling sorry for those people (but yet I do). Even if your life sucks you know that a drug addiction will only make it worse. Did those people ever meet a single person whose life improved after he started using drugs? I just don't get the appeal of hard drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Does the tissue grow back when you stop using that crap? I would beg for an amputation if my arm looked like that.
    I really have a hard time feeling sorry for those people (but yet I do). Even if your life sucks you know that a drug addiction will only make it worse. Did those people ever meet a single person whose life improved after he started using drugs? I just don't get the appeal of hard drugs.
    I think if you had an abscess in your arm or thigh that you could recover with a really large scar. When the bone is exposed, like the ulna, I can't even imagine what you would do to save it. The guy with the messed up leg seems to be having an amputation performed on him at the end of the clip with some kind of serrated wire.

So sad, these people Are desperate.

On a side note, you can get codeine ov er he counter? Booking my plane ticket to Russia..
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

fgg

my stomach is turning just thinking about what the pictures *might* show so there's no way in hell i'm going to look.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information