Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kate McCann says their "Find Maddie" fund is running dry, beg for more money

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Thank you! I want a fund started for that poor Kyron Horman!
    This!
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I did a little noseying around. The Maddeline McCann - Leave no stone unturned fund - is a "not-for-profit" (i.e. a limited company in UK companies law).... Interesting.... then his brother gave up his job to look for Maddie in Portugal.... they've paid their mortgage from this fund... and then I came across this from that Portugese Policeman's book.....

Chapter 9: Majorca, September 2005

MAJORCA, SEPTEMBER 2005

Madeleine McCann is two and a half years old and the twins just a few months when they go on holiday to Majorca with their parents. Three couples and their children go with them: David and Fiona Payne with their one-year-old daughter (Fiona is pregnant with their second child); S. and T., with their two children aged 1 and 3; finally S.G. and K.G., who have a one and a half year old daughter, E. (K.G., is also expecting a child). The trip was organised by David Payne. The latter rented a villa big enough to accommodate all of them.

S.G. got to know Madeleine's mother at university in Dundee, between 1987 and 1992. K.G. met Gerry McCann for the first time at his wedding to Kate in 1998. They become good friends, see each other regularly, spend weekends together and phone each other often.

After dinner on the third or fourth evening in Majorca, the friends are all settled on the patio. They are having a drink and chatting when K.G. witnesses a scene which flabbergasts her and makes her fear for the safety of her daughter and the other children. She is sitting between Gerry McCann and David Payne when she hears the latter ask if she - probably Madeleine - did "that": he then puts a finger in his mouth and begins sucking it while putting it in and out - the sexual connotation is obvious - while with the other hand, he traces small small circles around his nipple in an explicitly provocative way. While K.G., stupefied, regards Gerry and David, an uneasy silences settles around the table. Then they all start chatting again as if nothing happened. K.G. starts to distrust the way David Payne relates to the little ones. On another occasion, she sees David Payne making the same gestures while speaking about his own daughter. At this time, it's the fathers who give the children their baths, but K.G. no longer lets Payne near her daughter. After the holiday, K.G. will only meet the Paynes on one occasion, and she will not speak to them. Over the next two years, relations between K.G., S.G. and the McCanns becomes distanced; they will only see each other now at children's birthday parties.

This witness statement from the couple, S.G. and K.G., is taken by the English police on May 16th, thirteen days after Madeleine's disappearance. That information, very important for the progress of the investigation, was never sent to the Portuguese police. When the Portuguese investigators learn about similar events that allegedly took place during a holiday in Greece - without, however, obtaining reliable witness statements -, they tell the English police, who, even at this point, refrain from revealing what they know on the subject.

It will only be after my removal from the investigation, in October 2007, that this statement will finally be sent to the Portuguese police. Why did the British keep it secret for more than six months? It is all the more surprising that David Payne, who had planned the trip to Majorca - of whom it was known that his behaviour towards the children was, to say the least, questionable -, is the same person who organised the holiday in Portugal, that he is one of those closest to Madeleine and that he is the first friend of the family to have been seen with Kate McCann just after the disappearance (we will talk further about this). He was still present in Vila da Luz when the English police received that witness statement: why wasn't he interviewed immediately? Without doubt, the Portuguese police could have made progress with the investigation thanks to that lead: such behaviour would merit close attention. Were we looking in the right direction? Might we have established a link with the events of May 3rd? It is difficult to seriously doubt these witnesses.

click to view

Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz

Labels: David Payne suspected of paedophilia
    Gonçalo Amaral: The Truth of the Lie: Chapter 9: Majorca, September 2005

and also this
    Background Information: Gerald McCANN - shows a registration number 19309 in the CATS system

Excerpt from Madeleine Foundation letter to Prime Minister:

Why was there an entry against Dr Gerald McCann in the Child Abuse section of Leicestershire Police CATS system, and why is the entry now blank? CATS is the ‘Case Adminsitration and Tracking System’, developed in response to Recommendation 104 in Lord Laming's report into the death of Victoria Climbie, which recommended a national child abuse database. It is now used by more than a dozen police forces. The following is an extract from a statement made by Detective Constable Hughes to the Portuguese Police on 16 May 2008. For some reason this was over a year after Madeleine was reported missing:

Continued on our forum/ Posted by jkh at 07:43 Labels: Jim Gamble Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz

Links to this post 0 comments
    from their forum
    2 Oct - Madeleine Foundation letter to Cameron. 4 Oct - Jim Gamble letter to Theresa May

Tony Bennett on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:28 pm
    Did Jim Gamble become aware over the weekend of this extract from our weekend letter to Prime Minister David Cameron?

Point 6(d) of our list of 'other reasons for holding a public enquiry into Madeleine's disappeaeance':

Wny was there an entry against Dr Gerald McCann in the Child Abuse section of Leicestershire Police CATS system, and why is the entry now blank? CATS is the ‘Case Adminsitration and Tracking System’, developed in response to Recommendation 104 in Lord Laming's report into the death of Victoria Climbie, which recommended a national child abuse database. It is now used by more than a dozen police forces. The following is an extract from a statement made by Detective Constable Hughes to the Portuguese Police on 16 May 2008. For some reason this was over a year after Madeleine was reported missing:

Leicestershire Police Force
    To: SIO, Operation Task Department:
    Main Criminal Unit
    Date: 16th May 2008

Ref: Background Information – Kate McCann

Dear Sirs,

In response to your letter of request, I can provide the following information regarding the above-mentioned subject.

[PART OF REPORT SNIPPED]

Kate McCann was born on March 5, 1968 in Merseyside…

Searches made of the local section of child abuse investigation shows a registration number 19309 in CATS (system of action location). A consultation with DC Soand from the department in question confirms that this is just a file reference, but as a complement to Operation Task system for the purpose of reference, if any investigation should be necessary by the department. No work has been done on the basis of this file.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Was a record No. 19309 entered - but later wiped? One blogger claims Jim Gamble's men ensured that entry No. 19309 on the Leicesterhsire CATS system was wiped.

One thing is absolutely for sure. Jim Gamble and the McCanns were joined at the hip.

But something has pulled them apart. I can't see the McCanns getting many more invitations to address conferences on paedophiles snatching children.
    KaOssis says: 17/09/2010 at 2:07 pm
    Here’s the link between the Casa Pia Orphanage children for paedophile’s scandal.
    Gerry McCann was convicted for child sex abuses in 2002, althought the evidence has been hacked and emptied from the case file by someone who has access to the National Sex Offenders Register, namely Jim Gamble though the CEOP mainframe connected to every police station crime files in the UK, the reference for this conviction still exists in the judiscial reference files and confiemes that Gerald P McCann was placed on the Child Sex Offenders Register following conviction in court, and is still on that register today! .
    http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.n...cann-t8611.htm
    Leicestershire Police Force
    To: SIO, Operation Task
    Department: Main Crime Unit
    Date: 16th May 2008
    Refª
    Subject: Background Information- Gerald McCANN
    A search of the local section of the child abuse shows a registration number 19309 in the CATS system.? A consultation with the DC Soand from the department in question confirms that this is just a file reference, but as a complement to Operation Task system for the purpose of reference,…
    Gerry McCann has been involved in a global child trafficking and paedophie ring since the mid 1990′s, he is also a Freemason and has link’s to the RIRA in Donegal, Ireland along with Jim Gamble CEOP, who is also a Freemason member. The following link will show you what the real picture is of the state of the UK and who is running the biggest child trafficking ring in the world!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJD9Gb3Dv7w
    Jim Gamble and CEOP are not protecting chidren from online paedophiles, they are protecting their Hitler Youth paedophile ring with reverse psychology, the trick’s of the Nazi SS to cover their criminal activity underthe guise of Youth!
    Last edited by Novice; November 4th, 2010 at 04:16 PM.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    wouldn't it be awesome if some group of millionaires started a fund to prove the mccanns are guilty?
    The Portugese Police Chief in charge of the investigation wrote a book about how he disbelieved the McCanns events and thought they'd accidently
    killed Maddie.

The McCanns had the book blocked, obviously with funds from the 'rescue' trust. This was only last year.

The allegations about Gerry McCann are obviously fabricated though. If you're convicted for a sex crime in the UK you will have to sign a register allowing all local residents to know you're there, he wouldn't have been able to work at a hospital, etc.

The accounts for the fund have been hidden, before that it was revealed they were paying their mortgage with it. Seriously.

Maddie's dead. The anesthesiologist mother doped her too much and killed her. Fin.

Because their child disappeared in mysterious circumstances there is a question mark over them, the registration is for BOTH of them. They went on holiday with a man later convicted of child sex crimes.

It's only CONVICTED sex crime criminals that need to sign in with the police - he's not been convicted of Maddie's death/disposing of a body.... and neither are sex crimes...
    Free Charmed.

Ok I'm confused. Maybe I need to re-read things but where does it say the person they went on holiday with was later convicted of sex crimes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Ok I'm confused. Maybe I need to re-read things but where does it say the person they went on holiday with was later convicted of sex crimes?
    I found the article confusing, too. I thought it said that but wasn't sure until Novice cleared it up.

ETA: and now I can't find what made me think that.

My apologies, it doesn't say that in the article however with my super google-foo skills it's easy to find links to David Payne & McCann & payne's conviction.... Unless the google-foo is weak & it's a different David Payne (but most media links all 3).
    Free Charmed.

This poor child is most obviously dead or sold to a child sex ring. I think the parents know what happened to her. They don't deserve a penny of the public's money. Many children in this world are missing,yet their families never received the amount of support that these two have., and to make matters worse it's their fault that this happened.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Would a mother would put herself through the trauma of IVF treatments just so she can sell her daughter off to a child sex ring? I stopped following this case a few months after it all died down, so I wasn't aware of the pedophile connections and I really don't know enough about it but my gut tells me the mother would see her babies as precious miracles after going through so much to have them. Sadly they weren't precious enough to watch over properly, but I can't believe she would willingly allow something so vile to happen to her little girl. I'm not saying she didn't accidentally kill her and is covering up the crime, just that she wouldn't give up her daughter to a pedo ring.

ETA: Going back and reading those linked posts, it says Gerry McCann was convicted in 2002, which was 5 years before Maddie's disappearance. Is that true or have they got the dates wrong? The other post is dated September 2005, so I'm confused.

^Re: the Gerry 'conviction' I wouldn't go by that information too much. Something seems strange to me. Surely if it was true the press would have been all over that?

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Maddie's dead. The anesthesiologist mother doped her too much and killed her. Fin.
    This. It was accidental but that's what happened. And they disposed of the body so no autopsy/tox report would implicate them. They've been spending that money on themselves from day one and anyone who donated is a naive fool but having started the "grieving parents" charade they have no choice but to carry on. They were helped by the bungling Portuguese police (echos of JonBenet Ramsay) and a very slick PR/media campaign.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^Re: the Gerry 'conviction' I wouldn't go by that information too much. Something seems strange to me. Surely if it was true the press would have been all over that?
    I saw the original post with all their info on it - but I can't remember I'd the CATS entry had a date on it.... I don't think that it did...
    Free Charmed.

dead yet
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

So after three years they've never gone back to work and have just lived off donations?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information