Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'I'm feeding my sons to death' says mum of boys who weigh a total of 840lbs

What in the holy orange hell is that couch?!?! Although I must say, what it lacks in looks it makes up for in sheer sturdiness.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

But her kids were not entitled to the same financial help and Cynthia couldn't afford to help them on her minimal salary.
    She said: 'The boys never blamed me and they even told me they were really pleased for me that I had been saved. But Two months ago Cynthia was told Mathew would die unless he lost weight.
    She said: 'I knew his health was bad but it was still a shock, and it was clear Joseph was in no better state.
    'In contrast, my health has improved dramatically.
    'I no longer suffer with diabetes or high blood pressure and I'm much more mobile.
    I don't know much about the UK NHS scheme, but what I inferred from the article is that the older boy doesn't qualify for a free gastric bypass - so she's sold the family out to daily fail in the hope of somehow getting her adult son the free surgery too?
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

Ugh, these people are idiots. My mom has a collapsed thyroid, among other things, and is about 60 lbs overweight. She has tried every diet out there and can't lose weight, and when she does it's only 1 lb per week. These fatasses eat 6,000 calories a day and bitch about it. If they don't like their lives, then change it. They're young men, they can lose weight if they want. They just want to eat and cry about it.

Worse than one of twitchy's links.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

^ Is that even possible? I dont think Ive clicked but Ive read some things.

Y'all are wusses. Twitchy links are tame. I've only ever been sorry I clicked once.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Y'all are wusses. Twitchy links are tame. I've only ever been sorry I clicked once.
    vouch twitchy links are fun ya'll
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Cynthia Williams has raised sons Joseph, 26, and Mathew, 18, on a diet of doughnuts, fried chicken and pizza and they once weighed a combined total of 1,200lbs.
    Ummm, if their 26 and 18 years old, shouldn't they be able to...I dunno...cook for themselves!? These dudes don't look like they have special needs and should be somewhat educated at least to know that they're eating garbage. I think these three need to learn the proper way of eating/dieting and fitness.

But that requires too much work, so I guess they have no choice but to air their dirty laundry (and house) for people to read and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    I don't know much about the UK NHS scheme, but what I inferred from the article is that the older boy doesn't qualify for a free gastric bypass - so she's sold the family out to daily fail in the hope of somehow getting her adult son the free surgery too?
    They are in America, not UK.

^^^ thanks Sarzy; I saw "pounds" and just assumed.
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

Whatever, they are adults. I know it will take some doing to overcome their upbringing, but they're responsible for what they're eating now.

So...stop.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

It's ridiculous that they are 18 and 26 and still relying on their mother to put food in their mouths.

The mother is killing them and she will regain all of her weight too. She only lost 98 lbs in a year after gastric by-pass??? That means she is already eating around the surgery.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    Ugh, these people are idiots. My mom has a collapsed thyroid, among other things, and is about 60 lbs overweight. She has tried every diet out there and can't lose weight, and when she does it's only 1 lb per week. These fatasses eat 6,000 calories a day and bitch about it. If they don't like their lives, then change it. They're young men, they can lose weight if they want. They just want to eat and cry about it.
    Yep. Shit like this pisses me right the fuck off because people who have legit medical issues that make it harder to lose weight get lumped in (fat pun intended!) with these lazy whiny face-stuffing rejects. And then what, the mom gets gastric bypass because she can't keep her hand out of the KFC bucket for two seconds? That's not what that's for! I thought there were, oh I don't know, regulations and tests you had to go through before being eligible for the surgery? Is that just a myth??? UGH.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information