Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Ice Bucket Challenge Co-Founder Corey Griffin Drowns in Diving Tragedy

Now I am seeing people tons of people posting against the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, because they use stem cells from aborted fetuses in their research of the disease. Good gravy....I am about to take a vacation from FB.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Oh, but you can't bring that up without people getting all butthurt and saying you don't care about ALS fundraising. Snippy, snippy people.
    i almost posted the patrick stewart ice bucket challenge video where he writes a check then brings over a bucket of ice then puts a couple of cubes in a glass and pours whiskey on it but i just posted it on my mom's wall instead and she shared it to everyone because she's just as sick of the stupid ice bucket challenge as i am.
    Beeyotch and laynes like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I will look that one up, Sput! lol

I found his FB page,...but don't see the Ice Bucket Challenge on there.

I don't like hearing little kids swear but this did make me laugh

gas_chick likes this.

I saw that one. It's a baby chav innit? "Fuckin' 'ell!!"
    rollo and Sarzy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Now I am seeing people tons of people posting against the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, because they use stem cells from aborted fetuses in their research of the disease. Good gravy....I am about to take a vacation from FB.
    Those Beckys didn't do their research. The ALS foundation primarily funds adult stem cell research, they only have one active study using embryonic stem cells from a line created years ago.

They actually had to release a very clear statement regarding it due to the incessant posting of misinformation on social media. The Association’s Statement on Stem Cell Research - The ALS Association

The ALS charity has been on my list for the last 2-3 years. Ever since we had a very young member who was diagnosed with it. I can't remember her name, but she was only 23 or 24. She disappeared really quickly after she revealed her diagnosis and never gave us any updates.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    The ALS charity has been on my list for the last 2-3 years. Ever since we had a very young member who was diagnosed with it. I can't remember her name, but she was only 23 or 24. She disappeared really quickly after she revealed her diagnosis and never gave us any updates.
    Wasn't that MrsMarsters? I felt real bad for her.

Yes, that was her. You could just read the depression in her posts. I'm getting all sad now just thinking about it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information