Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Husband/wife jetskiing (allegedly) attacked by Mexican pirates

so he took a bullet for her, but she couldn't return the favor?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

get your teeth bleached before you wedding lady! jeez

Still not buying it.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

I wouldn't believe it even if they had a video of the shooting, 10 eye witnesses, a signed confession by the two Mexican guys, and a book by one of them called "How I Shot that American Dude on the Jet Ski".

All that stuff can be faked.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I wouldn't believe it even if they had a video of the shooting, 10 eye witnesses, a signed confession by the two Mexican guys, and a book by one of them called "How I Shot that American Dude on the Jet Ski".

All that stuff can be faked.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Yea, I just don't buy it either....

Can't shake it.

Boy, her story just gets better and better. Now he "took a bullet for her?"
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^Well, gotta make it sound as romantic as possible for that Movie of the Week that you know is coming down the pike..

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Yea, I just don't buy it either....

Can't shake it.

Ditto.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Update:

Arrest made in Mexico in 2010 death of David Hartley of Greeley - The Denver Post

LA SALLE — The family of David Hartley, shot in 2010 while jet-skiing on a lake that straddles the U.S.-Mexico border, says it is treating with caution news that Mexican authorities have a regional cartel chief in custody in the slaying.
    What they really want is the return of Hartley's body, which was never recovered from Falcon Lake.
    His widow, Tiffany Hartley, 31, said emotion overwhelmed her Monday morning after she heard from a member of the media that suspected Zeta drug-cartel lieutenant Salvador Alfonso Martinez Escobedo had been detained in relation to her husband's case.
    "Today came as a shock. We haven't heard anything since the first of the year," she said. "The moment I got that text, I was thrown back two years."
    It's been more than two years since Hartley and his wife set out on a jet-skiing trip to visit a half-sunken church on the Mexican side of the lake.
    Only Tiffany Hartley returned. She told investigators that pirates in three small boats shot her husband in the head and chased her for 7 miles until she made it to the shore in Zapata, Texas.
    The Mexican navy announced Monday that it had detained a regional Zeta cartel leader known as "The Squirrel" in connection with the Sept. 30, 2010, death and other crimes, CNN reported. Family members said no officials had contacted them.
    Hartley doubts that Martinez pulled the trigger but said at a news conference outside her family's home that she wants to know what role he played in her husband's death and — most important — whether he has any information on where the body may be.
    Authorities also suspect Martinez is behind the 2010 slaying of 72 migrants in Tamaulipas, as well as other killings and prison breaks in northern Mexico.
    David Hartley's sister, Nikki, agreed that recovering her brother's remains would bring more closure than any potential trial.
    "In a way, it's a kind of justice. But what's most important to us is getting him back home. It's a bunch of mixed emotions right now," Nikki Hartley said. "We've been down this road several times in the last couple of years. You're cautious about getting your emotions too tied up until you know for sure."
    It's not the first time suspects have been identified in connection with Hartley's killing.
    In October 2010, Mexican media outlets reported a possible link to two brothers with suspected involvement in a number of cartel-related crimes, including piracy on Falcon Lake.
    A few days later, the severed head of a Mexican police commander investigating the case was discovered in a suitcase.
    In December, a fisherman found bones in the lake, raising the hope that they might be Hartley's remains. They weren't.
    Tiffany Hartley on Monday also offered words of encouragement to the victims of the Aurora theater shooting, saying she understands violent trauma and how survivors may feel guilty afterward. She also said she would gladly speak with victims.
    "My entire life has changed completely. It's been turned upside down," she said. "Yes, you can get through this. You will be able to move forward having that daily visual you can't hide."
    Jessica Fender: 303-954-1244, jfender@denverpost.com or twitter.com/oh_fender

Read more: Arrest made in Mexico in 2010 death of David Hartley of Greeley - The Denver Post Arrest made in Mexico in 2010 death of David Hartley of Greeley - The Denver Post
    Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: Terms of Use - The Denver Post

fgg

i really did think that she had something to do with it. oh well.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I still do.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Nope, she was just the lucky one.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I still do.
    me too!

Me three.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information