Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Husband/wife jetskiing (allegedly) attacked by Mexican pirates

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    yea, where the hell is the jetski?

It was stolen by the pirates, of course! They are delivering drugs on it!!

LMAO at that police composite of the pirates!!!!

Who and where is the witness. What info are the police holding back?
    Last edited by cupcake; October 8th, 2010 at 08:29 PM.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    The timeline of it all just doesn't jive with me....she got off her jetski and swam to her husband, turned him over and tried to get him on her jetski. That would have probably taken awhile--at least several minutes wouldn't you say? And yet the pirates were right there waving a gun around so they were close....
    Well, she wouldn't want to make it sound like she just ran for her life, instead of taking heroic measures in an attempt to save her husband.

Have you seen pics of them together? He's twice her size so I'd say trying to lift him out of the water would be quite a challenge, even without pirates in hot pursuit.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

she should have just grabbed his arm and gunned the jet ski back to shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Well, she wouldn't want to make it sound like she just ran for her life, instead of taking heroic measures in an attempt to save her husband.

Have you seen pics of them together? He's twice her size so I'd say trying to lift him out of the water would be quite a challenge, even without pirates in hot pursuit.
    Oh I agree completely--with both counts. The whole attempting to get him on the jetski would be incredibly difficult, in the best of circumstances. And she does seem to like the attention she is getting for being Wife of the Year.
    Just seems to me that with all of this stuff going on around you and the shock and horror of it all, she's able to give such detailed accounts of the incident. Maybe its just me, but my head would be swimming and I'd be screaming and probably wouldn't know what to do....course, I drink a lot so....my memory ain't what it used to be.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVT1URiTRhI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2_o6tUeVA[/YOUTUBE]

any body or jetski yet?

Jet skiis have been shown on a videotape earlier that day. I think I heard they had 2 suspects they were talking to. There was some talk over the weekend but I didnt really pay much attention. Im sure Headline News will be covering it later today
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

It reminds me a little of the Mark Kilroy murder - which was so weird and gruesome that it almost sounded made up. In that case, an American student (high-school, I think) went over the border into Matamoros (from Brownsville, TX) to drink with some friends. He was abducted by a group of drug dealers (run by Adolfo Costanzo) that practiced human sacrifice and devil worship.

Until Kilroy was abducted, the Mexican police didn't seem too interested in the Costanzo group's previous murders because the victims were other gang members.

I don't know if they were the same killings but I remember how horrific the Matamoros killings were when I was growing up in the early 90's. They just kept finding bodies and more bodies, it was all over TV and it was sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I don't know if they were the same killings but I remember how horrific the Matamoros killings were when I was growing up in the early 90's. They just kept finding bodies and more bodies, it was all over TV and it was sick.
    That's the one. I think they found at least 15 bodies on the ranch that Costanzos group lived on.

yeah I just spent some time looking it up. It was 1989 and all over the Spanish channel news. I was 12 and they ran that story so much that it seemed like way more than 15 bodies. I guess I was really freaked out by the satanic cult and human sacrifice angle at that age, it made a deep impression. It's silly but to this day I associate Matamoros with freaky killings and ranches full of dead bodies.

Didn't they base the movie Borderland on the murders?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    yeah I just spent some time looking it up. It was 1989 and all over the Spanish channel news. I was 12 and they ran that story so much that it seemed like way more than 15 bodies. I guess I was really freaked out by the satanic cult and human sacrifice angle at that age, it made a deep impression. It's silly but to this day I associate Matamoros with freaky killings and ranches full of dead bodies.
    I would think that the story would have just left an indelible impression in that area in so many ways. At the end, Costanzo was holed up in a building firing a submachine gun at 180 Mexican police officers who had surrounded the building. Then, he had his main henchman machinegun him and his lover to death while they hugged each other in a closet.

Avast!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information