Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Horrible Florida Woman Who Filmed Herself Berating Dunkin' Donuts Workers

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

This bitch is crazy, I hope this never ever ever ever goes away.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

She should work for Amy's Baking Company.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Yeah, nothing makes proving your point better than harassing customers (I swear I would have flipped out if some random person was filming me while I was on line at a store), throwing f-bombs and cunt around over and over, threatening violence ("I'm gonna nuke your planet from Mars!!" Reallllly?) and then yelling disgusting racial epithets at workers. Good luck with that marketing degree after this!! Clearly you didn't pay attention to some key classes! Disgusting waste of space.

I can't believe she thinks failing to give a receipt and then not giving a free meal for it until the next day reflects worse on this business than using racial epithets reflects on her.

I would give this Dunkin' Donuts my business, but I would not give this bitch a job.
    laynes and Butterfly like this.

Elite Member

All that because she didn't get a receipt? She is a loon! I kept thinking more happened, but just no receipt? I love the latest twist:

From UPI.com

Dunkin' Donuts employee who endured customer rant to be recognized
    Dunkin' Donuts pledges to recognize an employee who endured a customer's racist rant with "grace and patience."

Published: June 13, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    Updated June 13, 2013 at 3:14 PM By VERONICA LINARES, UPI.com

Taylor Chapman/YouTube

Dunkin' Donuts plans to recognize Abid Adar, an employee who endured a customer's racist rant with "grace and patience," company officials said Wednsday.

"We're proud of how r crew member handled this situation. The franchise owner of the restaurant plans 2 recognize the crew member," Dunkin Donuts tweeted.

Adar, 18, was working at Dunkin Donuts in Fort Lauderdale when 27-year-old Taylor Chapman entered the store to complain about the way she had been treated at the doughnut shop the previous night.

Chapman, a Nova Southeastern University alum, told Adar that an employee had told her she could get her order for free the next time she came into the store after failing to give her a receipt the night before. Adar listened patiently and agreed to give the woman "whatever she wanted" for free.

Chapman, who recorded the encounter with her phone, can be heard ranting to other customers about what reportedly happened the night before.

After the clip went viral online and several media outlets reported on the incident Dunkin Donuts contacted Gawker with details regarding how the employee would be "recognized."

"We commend the franchisee's crew member for handling this difficult situation with grace and patience. We believe this is a powerful example of great customer service and the respect our crew members have for our guests. The franchise owner of the restaurant has reached out to the crew member privately to express and demonstrate his personal appreciation," Dunkin officials said.
    "Additionally, Dunkin' Brands' leadership has reached out to the two crew members featured in the video. Both have been invited to an internal company event in Boca Raton later this month for further recognition," said the local branch's management team.

Read more: Dunkin' Donuts rant: Employee to be recognized for enduring customer rant - UPI.com
    sluce and Bluebonnet like this.

This shit just keeps getting better...

Florida Douche Taylor Chapman Dunkin Donuts Rant Update: Chapman is Engaged to a Criminal

Broward County, Florida

Yesterday, I outlined the issues in the sad life of Taylor Chapman, who gained national attention with her Dunkin Donuts Rant captured on video. I thought I did a pretty good job of laying out a good case for Chapman to just give-up, go away and accept her life as just one of numerous Florida idiots.

Well, the issues appear far worse than I thought. We all knew, as of yesterday, that she was engaged. What I have now learned is that her fiancé, Sean Hosch, is a criminal with a lengthy rap sheet.

In February 2011, Fort Lauderdale police charged him with reckless driving and with possession of a controlled substance as well as possession of cannabis.

That February wasn't a good month for Hosch. Within weeks of the drug incident, Hosch was charged with three felonies in county court: burglary of an unoccupied structure and two counts of grand theft of a motor vehicle. (He pleaded no contest to all counts and was put on probation for 18 months).

Life continues to be rough for Chapman, who has deleted all of her social media profiles, which I do not understand, considering all the kind notes from her fans -- after the infamous Dunkin Donuts rant. For example:

ETA: I'm not in complete agreement on this type of behavior, but a heaping helping of the medicine she was trying to serve up is now being served to her... how's that feel?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I still can't get over how stupid she is. If the one employee really was rude to her the day before, it may have been helpful to film that. But all she got here was footage of one employee remaining very gracious while being ranted at, and another keeping her cool while being abused with racial epithets. Meanwhile she exposes herself as a despicable racist asshole. And I'll bet she has NO CLUE why this didn't work out the way she wanted it to.

She is just trash on the hoof.
    greysfang likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    I still can't get over how stupid she is. If the one employee really was rude to her the day before, it may have been helpful to film that. But all she got here was footage of one employee remaining very gracious while being ranted at, and another keeping her cool while being abused with racial epithets. Meanwhile she exposes herself as a despicable racist asshole. And I'll bet she has NO CLUE why this didn't work out the way she wanted it to.
    Exactly ^^ She has no idea why she didn't become a hero for exposing bad customer service.

I'm willing to bet the woman wasn't even rude to her in the first place, or at least not rude enough for a call to a lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    She is just trash on the hoof.
    She's ugly! Look at those horse teeth!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

"Hey, it's Steve Buscemi!"

LOL!!

when my husband told me about this yesterday, all i could think about was the mitch hedberg donut receipts bit.

"I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I'll just give you money and you give me the doughnut. End of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario in which I would need to prove that I bought a doughnut. Some skeptical friend? 'Don’t even act like I didn't buy a doughnut, I've got the documentation right here. Oh wait, it's back home in the file... under 'D', for 'doughnut'...”
    DeChayz, tulip, Bluebonnet and 5 others like this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Her teeth don't even fit in her mouth. Inbred downriver trash.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Taylor Chapman, Most Hated Person On The Internet, Gets Fired

Ending a wild week of vitriol, in which Taylor Chapman became the most hated person on the Internet, she has been fired from her marketing position, according to a statement released by her former company at 1:30 a.m. this morning.PowerSales Team, which is based in Fort Lauderdale and has directed Chapman to represent several local businesses in hilariously boring videos, uploaded to its website one more starring Chapman late last night.
    But this video -- if it's authentic -- is the strangest one yet.

First, the company posted this rather benign, but direct message declaring Chapman's termination:
    We have previously employed Taylor Chapman as a Video spokesperson in the past. But due to her racist viral video rant on two Dunkin' Donuts employees and the large amount of complaint calls and public outcry to our website. We have made an official statement regarding the status of Taylor Chapman with our organization. We will no longer employ her for any future video spokesperson positions. Her behavior was disgusting and foul to say the least, and we do not work with anyone who displays such toxic rhetoric as we have seen Ms. Chapman do on her video.

But then, an additional video was uploaded, which is chilling, vile, and goes further to publicly demonize Taylor Chapman than what would be normal American business etiquette at the time of someone's termination:

_Video isnt available anymore_

When New Times called PowerSales for comment, the call was forwarded to this automated message: "Thank you for calling our corporate website.
    We have terminated our relationship with video spokesperson Taylor Chapman. If you need any more information you can go to our website."
    Taylor Chapman, Most Hated Person On The Internet, Gets Fired - Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach - News - The Daily Pulp
    McJag and Honeythorn like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Taylor Chapman, Most Hated Person On The Internet, Gets Fired

Ending a wild week of vitriol, in which Taylor Chapman became the most hated person on the Internet, she has been fired from her marketing position, according to a statement released by her former company at 1:30 a.m. this morning.PowerSales Team, which is based in Fort Lauderdale and has directed Chapman to represent several local businesses in hilariously boring videos, uploaded to its website one more starring Chapman late last night.
    But this video -- if it's authentic -- is the strangest one yet.

First, the company posted this rather benign, but direct message declaring Chapman's termination:
    We have previously employed Taylor Chapman as a Video spokesperson in the past. But due to her racist viral video rant on two Dunkin' Donuts employees and the large amount of complaint calls and public outcry to our website. We have made an official statement regarding the status of Taylor Chapman with our organization. We will no longer employ her for any future video spokesperson positions. Her behavior was disgusting and foul to say the least, and we do not work with anyone who displays such toxic rhetoric as we have seen Ms. Chapman do on her video.

But then, an additional video was uploaded, which is chilling, vile, and goes further to publicly demonize Taylor Chapman than what would be normal American business etiquette at the time of someone's termination:

_Video isnt available anymore_

When New Times called PowerSales for comment, the call was forwarded to this automated message: "Thank you for calling our corporate website.
    We have terminated our relationship with video spokesperson Taylor Chapman. If you need any more information you can go to our website."
    Taylor Chapman, Most Hated Person On The Internet, Gets Fired - Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach - News - The Daily Pulp
    Not a surprise this hosebeast was fired. Would you want this waste of skin working for your company, representing you?

I hope she likes collecting unemployment checks because no employer worth their salt will hire this loony bitch to work in their company.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information