Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Homosexuality 'can be cured by yoga'

Of COURSE it can! I also heard that ginger hair can be cured by pilates. And stupidity by drowning.
    Muse likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

And cancer by a boot to the head!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

It only cures it because you'll be limber enough to suck your own dick not someone else's.
    yanna likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

What?! And to think all these years I wasted jogging and weightlifting. stupid fucker
    McJag and Lalique like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Yoga. Stops you being gay but turns you into a Satanist instead.

By Dean Nelson in New Delhi

7:00AM BST 19 Oct 2010

Pastor Mark Driscoll of Mars Hill Church, Seattle, is waging a campaign against the increasing popularity of yoga in sports and church halls throughout the United States, warning that it is 'pagan' in its roots.

"Should Christians stay away from yoga because of its demonic roots?

"Totally. Yoga is demonic. If you just sign up for a little yoga class, you're signing up for a little demon class," he said, according to The Seattle Times.

His comments appeared to reflect a growing concern among Christian preachers in the United States as the number of people practicing yoga has soared beyond 15 million.

Last month Southern Baptist Theological Seminary President Albert Mohler warned his followers of the dangers of chanting 'Om' the droning sound used by Hindus to praise the divine and inward meditation.

"Christians are not called to empty the mind or to see the human body as a means of connecting to and coming to know the divine. Believers are called to meditate upon the Word of God an external Word that comes to us by divine revelation not to meditate by means of incomprehensible syllables," he wrote.
    Their campaign provoked an Indian backlash, and ridicule from Hindu and Christian leaders.
    "Yoga kills stress, violence and hatred. How can it be called demonic?" asked Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, one of India's leading Hindu spiritual leaders, while a Catholic spokesman said his American colleagues had misunderstood yoga.
    Father Emmanuel, of Delhi's Catholic Archdiocese, told a television channel that "many in western countries do not understand what yoga is or how it helps."
    "There is a view in some churches that yoga is anti-Christianity. While it is a Hindu practice, it is certainly not anti-Christianity or demonic. One can be a practising Christian and still do yoga," he said.

American pastor says yoga is 'demonic' - Telegraph
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I see we are bringing more sanity to the topic.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Holy shit, this thread is comedy gold! This just might be my new signature:

"Yoga is demonic. If you just sign up for a little yoga class, you're signing up for a little demon class"
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I see we are bringing more sanity to the topic.
    Of course! This is GR, where Sanity is our middle name (right after Cunty, Sarcastic and Irreverent ). This Guru guy is just pissed at the thought of all the business he'll lose if they decriminalise homosexuality and IMHO his ideas earn him a place alongside the "ZOMG! Yoga will turn you all into baby eating demons!" pastor in the Idiot Stakes.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    Call me crazy, but for some reason I don't think being in a room full of men, dressed in spandex or the like, while they are doing the "downward dog" is going to make me less gay.

Maybe this class?

Nah, someody would still hit that.
    MsChiff likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Lmao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information