Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Homophobia hoax? Bullying note to waitress went viral, but it might be fake

Meanwhile, individuals claiming to know Morales say that she has a history of making things up, “telling co-workers she shaved her head because she had brain cancer and later telling them it was her friend who had brain cancer.”
    Anyone who lies in any capacity about having cancer is an asshole, regardless. If she'll lie about that, I can believe that she'd lie about something like this. Vile.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Anyone who lies in any capacity about having cancer is an asshole, regardless. If she'll lie about that, I can believe that she'd lie about something like this. Vile.
    I agree. Sounds like this chick has some real issues. There are certain lies that a person tells that really give you an idea of what kind of person they are. I knew of a guy who lied about his mother dying in order to go away with another girl (not his girlfriend). If you lie about that sort of thing, you'll lie about anything.

I just read something on Facebook about this loser being dishonorably discharged from the military.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

lol this bitch is crazy

“Stiffed” Lesbian Waitress Called “Pathological Liar” By Friends And Coworkers / Queerty

“Stiffed” Lesbian Waitress Called “Pathological Liar” By Friends And Coworkers

Dayna Morales, the New Jersey waitress and former U.S. Marine, who garnered national headlines after she insisted a family stiffed her last week because she’s lesbian, allegedly has a long history of telling whoppers to get attention and sympathy, including reports that she claimed to be suffering from brain cancer and her home had been damaged by Hurricane Sandy.

Since the family who allegedly stiffed the server at the Gallop Asian Bistro in Bridgewater, NJ have produced a receipt they claim proves they left a gratuity and they aren’t responsible for the offensive note for Morales, media attention has focused on who to believe. Morales’ friends and coworkers eventually ratted out her many past indiscretions to the Journal News.

When Morales worked at a day care center she told her fellow workers that Superstorm Sandy sent a boat through the living room of her home. Yet when they went by her house to see for themselves, they noticed only minor damage to the carpet by her front door and no signs of a boat.

A coworker named Julie Howat said that Morales felt she needed to be a part of every tragedy that happened. “Every story she comes up with has a lie,” Howat revealed. “She needed sympathy and empathy.”

Karolee Larkin, a former classmate who also worked alongside Morales at the day care center agreed. “You can’t believe much of what she says,” Larkin said.

Also called into question is the extent of Morales’ military service.

Morales allegedly told people she had not only served in Afghanistan, but that she was the sole survivor of an explosion that wiped out her entire platoon. Whoa! Someone obviously forgot how easy it would be to expose that kind of fib.

The Journal News contacted a Marines spokesperson who confirmed Morales served four years in the U.S. Marines but there was “no indication of combat service in Iraq or Afghanistan.”

As for the matter of the missing gratuity and note that ignited the firestorm, Gallop Asian Bistro manager Byron Lapola said he’s still investigating what happened and that Morales was “currently not on the schedule” to work.

When Morales was confronted by NBC following the initial report of the incident, she claimed she planned to donate the thousands of dollars she received in sympathy to the Wounded Warrior Project, a not-for-profit providing programs and services to members of the armed forces severely injured in the line of duty. Now it appears this charitable act will also require an investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

I'd be very surprised if the money gets donated.

I just read that so far she has received more than 1700. in donations and none has gone to Wounded Warriors.

I always write the tip amount on my copy of the receipt so I can match it against my statement. I use one card that gives me points and I check once a week to see if they charges have come through correctly. It is my understanding that these people logged on to the credit card company website and showed the reporter that they were indeed billed for the full amount, including the $18 tip.
    Butterfly likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

On top of my signed receipt I put the total plus tip and circle it.
    ><((((ş>·. ¸¸. ·´Ż`·.¸¸><((((ş>><((((ş>`·.¸¸.··´Ż`·...¸><((((ş>¸.·´Ż`·.. ><((((ş> `·.¸¸.·´Ż`·...¸><((((ş>

Well I stand corrected huh, she's a little liar-liar-pants-on-fire

I kinda feel sorry for her though, compulsive lying is a mental illness right?

Don't care, Fuck her.
    Butterfly likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Did the waitress commit a fraud even if she never solicited the donations? If she never named the couple she accused of writing on the receipt, could they still sue her?

I guess I'm a cynic but I've been skeptical about all these recent receipt thingies.

Like there isn't enough gay-bashing in the world, let's make some up for fun and profit.

And I only feel sorry for the people she duped.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Wow, she's a total creep. Thanks to her, next time there is a legitimate diss via credit card payment, no one will believe it.
    Kittylady likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

“Stiffed” Lesbian Waitress Hasn’t Donated Money She Received To War Veterans Charity As She Promised / Queerty

“Stiffed” Lesbian Waitress Hasn't Donated Money She Received To War Veterans Charity As She Promised

Dayna Morales, the discredited lesbian waitress who earned national sympathy after claiming she received an antigay note on a receipt instead of a gratuity, is certainly living up to her reputation. Last week friends and coworkers of the Marine-turned-server described her to the press as a pathological liar and a Marines spokesperson revealed there was no proof Morales had served during combat in Iraq or Afghanistan as she stated. Now claims that she donated the money she received from supporters to a charity for wounded war vets have been questioned, reports Bridgewater Patch.

After Morales posted an image of the homophobic receipt online she allegedly received while waiting tables at the Gallop Asian Bistro in Bridgewater, NJ, thousands of dollars poured in from supportive people, who were appalled at the way she’d been treated by customers, who’ve since disputed her story. Morales said she intended to donate it all to the Wounded Warrior Project, which aids members of the armed forces severely injured in the line of duty.

However, the Patch reports a rep for the nonprofit was unable to confirm receipt of any donations in Morales’ name or from the zip codes where the restaurant is located or where lives. The rep said it’s a possibility the donations could have been made from a different zip code, or by a third-party. But, come on, with her established reputation as an attention-seeker, why wouldn’t she take credit for the donation? Morales, who has been suspended from the restaurant pending an ongoing investigation into the incident, was naturally unreachable for comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Damn. Fake or real, she ought to donate that.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information