Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: High School Dealing With 90 Teen Pregnancies

  1. #16
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,010

    Default

    If I have to see a patient in that area, I actually have to get out of the car.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  2. #17
    Gold Member philbert_wormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    If I have to see a patient in that area, I actually have to get out of the car.
    I am sorry. I was making reference to driving after dark. It is beyond my fault for not being more specific.

    We both work in healthcare, right? No one either in Frayser or anywhere else would harm someone who is hired to tend to someone ill in their neighborhood, because of how the odds are high that everyone in the neighborhood would kinda know what is going on.

  3. #18
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philbert_wormly View Post
    We both work in healthcare, right? No one either in Frayser or anywhere else would harm someone who is hired to tend to someone ill in their neighborhood, because of how the odds are high that everyone in the neighborhood would kinda know what is going on.
    That's my thinking too. I still watch my back. Because it only takes one dumbass to assume I have meds on me or something. More likely than not, I'm just gonna get my car stolen or something. Or the window busted open and something stolen out of it, like when I was living in Miami.

    We do have night nurses though, and they don't have a specific area. They have to go wherever in the city/county they get a call. I'm only slightly jealous of what they get paid, because it is more, but nothing else!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  4. #19
    Elite Member holly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    the sunshine state
    Posts
    6,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    If 'Teen Mom' is any idea of what they consider fame they can keep it. Is the girls name Amber? Ambre? Something like that, shes in the tabloids every other day. Its horrible. I think even at their age I wouldnt want it. Do those kids even get paid to be on that show? Id think they do but you never see them doing anything that shows they have money. Then again, I havent seen '16 & Pregnant' much and I never seen 'Teen Mom' at all.
    Yes, they get paid to be on the show, quite nicely I might add. It was revealed recently that Amber Portwood (the violent one who's in the tabs a lot right now) made $280K last year. Sickening, isn't it?

  5. #20
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    29,689

    Default

    Nice. Way to reward shitty life choices.

  6. #21
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,571

    Default

    Scary and sad

  7. #22
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Is there any study that shows teen pregnancy rates are higher in the south than anywhere else in the U.S.?

    Jeezus. Does the bible thumping south only preach abstinence and not even educate teenagers about birth control?
    http://www.thenationalcampaign.org/n...reg%20Only.pdf

    there's your study.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  8. #23
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    32,909

    Default

    where's mikesandy? this thread is right up his alley.

  9. #24
    Elite Member C_is_for_Cookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Serving special milkshakes in the school cafeteria? Anyone?
    I'm in.
    avatar made by green_queen@LJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: October 25th, 2009, 05:35 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: September 14th, 2007, 12:18 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 24th, 2006, 12:59 PM
  4. High school senior complains about religion in his school
    By buttmunch in forum Faith and Religion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: February 4th, 2006, 01:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •