Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Girl, 10, gives birth to baby in Mexico... and is now breastfeeding him

Quote Originally Posted by cornflakegrl View Post
    i'm a libra and it's a well known fact we give stellar blowjobs.
    qft!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Sigh - I'm an Aries. I'm perfect. And childless. And, not the least bit Mexican.

I win!
    I'm a childless Aries also, so that makes two of us, which I'm pretty sure qualifies as a full blown scientific study to determine that Aries do not have any children.

Anyhow, I do belive that what religion predominates a country affects average family size....Catholicism comes to mind especially for it's no birth control stance. Ireland (not as much now, in the past) has always had a reputation for large families. Also the amount of farms in an area seem to impact family size....more kids are more people in the family to work to keep the farm afloat.

*Disclaimer* This is not to mean that I think all Irish families have 20 children. I was born Catholic and part Irish and am a childless only child.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Catholicism comes to mind especially for it's no birth control stance
    The Catholic Church has done no favors to poorer Catholic areas with this stupid stance. The 'every sperm is sacred' crap is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    The Catholic Church has done no favors to poorer Catholic areas with this stupid stance. The 'every sperm is sacred' crap is ridiculous.
    Agreed a million times over.

Aren't the people who are already here and starving sacred too?!?!?!? But no, sperm is sacred, so let's add more people!!
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Quote Originally Posted by thunder&lightning View Post
    yeah i need to go live somewhere other than texas. why thank you for the infraction by the way. that is not racist calling someone a mexican. you just don't like the fact that i have a different opinion because it doesn't reflect your opinion. i stand by what i said.
    You're welcome. Don't blame JustKillMe or any other member for that, mods give out infractions. No, it isn't racist to call someone a Mexican, but to make sweeping generalizations based on ethnicity or race is, and isn't tolerated here.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    You're welcome. Don't blame JustKillMe or any other member for that, mods give out infractions. No, it isn't racist to call someone a Mexican, but to make sweeping generalizations based on ethnicity or race is, and isn't tolerated here.
    Thank you,Tati. I was going to be really mad if JKM got to give infractions.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

What's with the "...and is now breastfeeding him".

Like it's ok that she had a baby so young, but OMG breastfeeding is totally wrong! We better tack that on the end!

Perhaps it was to illustrate that she has breats, i.e. hammering in the point that she has probably reached a point of physical maturity beyond her peers? (For those wondering how someone that age could even conceive)
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Thank you,Tati. I was going to be really mad if JKM got to give infractions.
    Oh but I do, I have keep tally marks on post it notes!

Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

i stand by the reality around me.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

i stand by the racism in me.
    fixed it for you.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

yeah i need to go live somewhere other than texas. whyb] thank you for the infraction by the way.[/b] that is not racist calling someone a mexican. you just don't like the fact that i have a different opinion because it doesn't reflect your opinion. i stand by what i said.
    Well deserved!

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Sigh - I'm an Aries. I'm perfect. And childless. And, not the least bit Mexican.

I win!
    Funny, I know an aries irl & she doesn't have kids either...

What do I get as a Scorpio???
    Free Charmed.

Meh, I am white, live in SOUTH Texas in a large city that tries to act like a small town - the percentage of Hispanic/Mexican is around 80% of the population. This specific city/area has been ranked to have one of, if not the highest rate of teen pregnancy in the United States.

I wont say race is the main factor, but I blame society as a whole. I blame religion & people choosing to stick their heads in the sand instead of talking to their kids about sex/pregnancy prevention. Growing up, we were taught to go away to college - get the hell out of this town - or you may stay trapped here. The smart ones were pushed out, what do you think that left? Regardless of race...
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Where I live is like that Seaferris, but I don't know about the teen pregnancy rates.
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Meh, I am white, live in SOUTH Texas in a large city that tries to act like a small town - the percentage of Hispanic/Mexican is around 80% of the population. This specific city/area has been ranked to have one of, if not the highest rate of teen pregnancy in the United States.

I wont say race is the main factor, but I blame society as a whole. I blame religion & people choosing to stick their heads in the sand instead of talking to their kids about sex/pregnancy prevention. Growing up, we were taught to go away to college - get the hell out of this town - or you may stay trapped here. The smart ones were pushed out, what do you think that left? Regardless of race...
    Not to mention the percentage of re-thug-licans and their anti-choice legislation. Georgie Porgie comes to mind....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information