Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Gay Man Arrested At Hospital After Refusing To Leave Bedridden Partner

Men Involved in Kansas City Hospital Arrest Discuss Incident (Video at the link)
    http://www.queerty.com/watch-men-inv...dent-20130413/
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

I SAY SUE the fuck outta the hospital. don't ya love it when "absent" famiy members suddenly want to run the show? Sounds like his brother and sister are cockroaches.

edit: double post

Gee, I wonder if his asshole piece of shit family members are helping this poor man's depression. What a disgusting situation. I hope he sues everyone involved here and wins big. Fucking jackasses. These two seem like such a loving couple and Roger seems incredibly supportive of Allen. Anyone who would want to break that up is a dirty maggot in my mind.
    Seth82 likes this.

Family Of Gay Man Denied Visitation Rights Sets Up Legal Defense Fund / Queerty

Family Of Gay Man Denied Visitation Rights Sets Up Legal Defense Fund

In order to help Roger Gorley and Allen Mansell — the couple at the center of a controversy over hospital visitation rights — cover their legal fees and medical bills, Gorley’s daughter Amanda Brown has setup a legal defense fund on behalf of his family.

News of Gorley’s arrest last week after refusing to leave his partner’s side at Kansas City, Missouri’s Research Medical Center quickly turned to outrage as more details emerged regarding the incident.

Hospital workers allegedly refused to recognize Gorley’s power of attorney and he was forcibly removed from the premises following an altercation with Mansell’s brother, Lee, resulting in physical injury.

With a goal of $5000, so far the fund has raised a little over $1,800 from 39 people in the past 3 days. Brown explained the idea behind the fund to The New Civil Rights Movement:

We are going to use the money to fund Roger and Allen’s legal defense. Any money left over will be split among the LGBT organizations that have helped us during this traumatic injustice. We only want the hospital to apologize for what they did, re-educate their staff as to the proper procedure, educate their staff, including security, as to the current laws in place to protect individuals/ couples who identify within the LGBTQQIAA movement, and on a national level ensure every police department and medical establishment educates their staff as to what their regulations are and how they need to coincide with the current laws.

Research Medical Center has yet to issue an apology or admit to any wrongdoing, while federal officials have launched an investigation into the incident.

You can donate to Roger and Allen’s legal fund here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Silver Member

In the flatlands of Missouri (or Misery as we call it) so not surprised. Hope it turns out alright for them, but I hold little hope in this backwards ass state.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information