Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: Fury over school bus video: Bus monitor "bullied"

But wouldn't it be your fault?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    Does anyone have some kids that will come over and insult me? I'll split the proceeds.
    Well we will wait until you have been a bus driver for 20 years, a bus monitor for 3, all the while having to deal with this shit from these little monsters, along with the grief of being a widow and having had your son commit suicide, and be living on 15k a year...and then go through this kind of shit where you are not only verbally abused and threatened, but physically poked and prodded, intimidated, humiliated, probably not responding because you did not want to escalate a bad situation and possibly involve other students(as potential targets)...

and then we might. Maybe.

fucking vile, feral little monsters should get the max. punishment from the school district-but they won't, as it won't happen for another three months and this will die down and there will be remediation, apologies(bullshit ones) to smooth things over, fake ass attorney guided remorse, etc. etc. so they will skate. Probably become heroes to the other little fucks who are just like them.

They don't need to be riding the bus: they need to get run over by the fucking bus.

Tell us how you really feel, Soj!

And I completely agree with you, you took the words right out of my mouth. Errr, hands. You get my point.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

This thread depresses me endlessly. Have any of these little turds apologized by now?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    On the national news tonight, they said she lives within blocks of the kids who abused her. Guess she isn't so poor afterall. The houses they were walking in front of are in a nice, clean, middle class neighborhood.
    That depends. Being 68, she probably bought that house decades ago, around the same time my parents bought theirs. In that case, she probably paid 10% of what her current neighbors are paying for their new houses.

I imagine her house was paid off over 10 years ago, if she never refinanced or reverse mortgaged. Maybe she used her dead husband's life insurance to pay off the house (smart move, if she did.) As the neighborhood becomes wealthier and more expensive, she continues to live there.

Part of the harassment she received was so obviously based on the disparity of wealth between herself and her neighbors. These kids heard comments about her at home from their parents. Being one of the few legacy home owners in the area, newer home owners could make seemingly innocent comments - "when she dies, someone will finally get those ugly drains fixed. She certainly couldn't afford that house now" - that kids view as permission to trivialize Karen's existence, harass her, tell her explicitly how she doesn't fit into their world.

Think this doesn't happen in the real world?
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    This thread depresses me endlessly. Have any of these little turds apologized by now?
    I think two of them have actually apologized. At least one has per the news this morning. ITS A START.

Fund is almost $500,000.
    Chilly Willy likes this.

What about the shit-ass parents? I would have been apologizing like a motherfucker and expressing my absolute mortification that I had a kid who took part in this. Bastards probably don't want to admit to anything for legal reasons, not that it looks like she's gonna press charges anyway. Looks like she'll be able to retire with a big FUCK YOU to everyone now.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if even ONE of these shitfuck excuses for parents goes on the news and issues anything in the way of an apology. They should each have to contribute a huge chunk to her fund.
    holly likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^Did you read upthread that one of the parents was sorry this happened, but thought his precious snowflake had suffered enough because his face was on the video. That video should be shown on a continous loop to the entire world, and he should STILL apolgize profusely in addition to his parents apologizing repeatedly AND pay this woman.

I really want to see what the School District does with these kids...it better be good.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I'll be pleasantly surprised if even ONE of these shitfuck excuses for parents goes on the news and issues anything in the way of an apology.
    Surprise!

Just watched the video.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Father apologizes to bullied bus monitor

Updated June 21, 2012 at 1:24 PM Published: June 21, 2012 at 12:39 PM

GREECE, N.Y., June 21 (UPI) -- The father of a boy who taunted a New York bus monitor has apologized for the incident on his son's behalf.

In an interview with Inside Edition Thursday, Robert Helm, whose son, Wesley, was part a group of young boys who were caught on video bullying bus monitor Karen Klein, said he was sorry for the incident.

"I would say I'm sorry. This is not the way I raised my kids. I never would in my wildest dreams think they were capable of this," Helm said.

Helm also said he plans to get professional help for his son.

"It's not just going to stop at you're grounded, you don't get to watch TV. This is much bigger than that. We need to get professional help to get to the bottom of the issue of the bullying, of what caused him to treat anybody this way," Helm said.

The 10-minute video of the incident shows Klein on the receiving end of profane jeers by students on a Greece Athena Middle School bus Monday, The (Rochester) Democrat and Chronicle reported Thursday.

"I was trying to just ignore them, hoping they would go away and it doesn't work," Klein said of the incident. "Trust me, they didn't go away.

"The kids weren't always that bad."

Klein said she never felt threatened by the students and had not planned to bring the incident up to school officials until the video -- captured by a student on the bus -- went viral on YouTube and Facebook.

"This behavior is inexcusable and a clear violation of our code of conduct," said Greece Central School District Assistant Superintendent Deborah Hoeft.

Max Sidorov, 25, of Toronto set up the online fundraiser Wednesday to help send Klein on a vacation, raising more than $118,000 in one day.

"It is just huge," he said. "I thought it would get a few thousand dollars, maybe. But maybe she could retire on this."

Father apologizes to bullied bus monitor - UPI.com
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

The school should suspend bus privileges for these kids for a good long time. Maybe add a 3 day suspension on top of that. I know it was the last day of school, and maybe because of that the kids thought there would be no consequences, but anti-bullying policies are in place in schools these days and the kids should not get away with this. Their suspension and revocation of bus privileges should follow them into next year, and even if they change schools within the district. Inconvenience the damn parents, that's how you get them to actually do something.

Also, these kids should be required to do community service over the summer, preferably something to do with older adults.

But this is America, where little sociopathic shits never seem to get their comeuppance.
    dilligaf likes this.

Now apparently, at least one of the families is getting death threats.

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    The school should suspend bus privileges for these kids for a good long time. Maybe add a 3 day suspension on top of that. I know it was the last day of school, and maybe because of that the kids thought there would be no consequences, but anti-bullying policies are in place in schools these days and the kids should not get away with this. Their suspension and revocation of bus privileges should follow them into next year, and even if they change schools within the district. Inconvenience the damn parents, that's how you get them to actually do something.

Also, these kids should be required to do community service over the summer, preferably something to do with older adults.

But this is America, where little sociopathic shits never seem to get their comeuppance.
    fwiw, I heard a news story this morning saying they could be suspended for the entire school year. Who knows...but I do think this story is way too big now for the school district to do nothing.

The irony is, Karen Klein never planned to report them or do anything about the verbal abuse. But the little shits wanted to be "famous" on youtube. Well, they got their wish. And death threats now? I'd say their parents are being inconvenienced BIG time.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    fwiw, I heard a news story this morning saying they could be suspended for the entire school year. Who knows...but I do think this story is way too big now for the school district to do nothing.

The irony is, Karen Klein never planned to report them or do anything about the verbal abuse. But the little shits wanted to be "famous" on youtube. Well, they got their wish. And death threats now? I'd say their parents are being inconvenienced BIG time.
    That's exactly what I was thinking too. The little fuckers thought they were cool to post it online. The dumbasses didn't think it would bite them in the ass the way it did. Karma is a bitch. I can't wait to see the consequences from the school board which they will have to face.

My heart breaks for this lady. She seems like a really nice person just trying to do her job and make ends meet.

I read the story that says one of the dads apologized. But the attached video is the same one of the bus driver taking shit, not of a dad apologizing. Of course, at this point they are probably afraid of showing their faces.

I feel doubly bad for this lady because everyone knows who she is now and she didn't ask for that. If anyone should be suing it should be her.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information