Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: Fury over school bus video: Bus monitor "bullied"

Now, if there ever was a bus that needed to be driven off of a cliff...minus the poor lady of course.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I would like to formally nominate Rayon McIntosh for the new Greece Central School District bus monitor.

Here are his credentials:

[YOUTUBE]67nGgD-Z6sI[/YOUTUBE]
    My favorite response from this video is "Rayon should have thrown the french fry oil on those fat cows faces and invented a new meal called the Mcasswhooping..."

Regarding the bus video. I don't have children but if I did, I'd be so ashamed and embarrassed. If the kids are like this, what are their parents like? Jesus..

I'm waiting for the kids, along with their parents and lawyers, to appear on the Today show to explain how they are misunderstood and being bullied because of the release of this video....
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I finally watched the video and I want to beat the shit out of the these useless little cowards. I am amazed that she maintained her composure and did not flip out on those boys. All they could do was keep calling her a fat troll and telling her she is poor and wants to rape little boys. The one kid kept touching her.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    *applause*

Of course she can't touch the little snowflakes, and anyway, they probably would have retaliated physically if she had dared.

I don't know about criminal charges, it was a verbal assault, but that's a stretch. I think they should be banned from the school bus, let the parents figure out how to get their little assholes to and from school.
    At risk of sounding like the stereotypical "in MY day" person, there have always been bullies, but when I was growing up, no one would dare bully an ADULT. Peers...fair game, but never an "old" person.

And I hope she gets enough money to retire from that shitty job!
    Couldn't agree more---those animals shouldn't be allowed back on the bus.

Feral little assholes! I saw a report about it on Fox News (yeah, I know) and they said at the end that one father was horrified to learn his son was part of this, but he felt the kids were punished enough because their faces were shown in the video.

Fuck that! If my kid were in that video, if I heard or saw my kid say any of those nasty things they said to the bus monitor, I would flip my lid and find long-lasting punishments appropriate to what they said. I would be tempted to move further away from the school just so that when my kid walked, they had to walk further, and I might even ride near him/her in a car taunting the little shit the entire way. (Okay, I'm just speaking out of anger, but wtf is wrong with these kids and any parent who wouldn't take a hardline stance against such bullying?)

I'm this mad and I haven't even seen the full video!
    wife: Why is your back all scratched up?
    [flashback to me chasing a raccoon after she told me to leave it alone]
    me: I'm having an affair (by @iwearaonesie
    on Twitter)

^^ After watching, I found myself wondering how I would react if I found out my child did this to another human. I do believe I would have to send her to live with a family member for a few weeks just so I could calm down enough to be rational. I would be so disgusted that I would not want to see her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    Feral little assholes! I saw a report about it on Fox News (yeah, I know) and they said at the end that one father was horrified to learn his son was part of this, but he felt the kids were punished enough because their faces were shown in the video.
    And that's why his kid is a feral little asshole. Because his dad's a pussy and can't discipline his own kid. Mine would be doing community service for the next 12 years.....

Karen's up to $260k. http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I hope one day these kids develop enough of a conscience to be humiliated, horrified, and deeply ashamed of this. And since it's on video and viral on the internet, I hope it follows them around for many years as a reminder.
    Honey and holly like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I strongly suggest all bus monitors be given a chair and a whip and the right to use it as needed.
    hustle4alivin and holly like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I hope one day these kids develop enough of a conscience to be humiliated, horrified, and deeply ashamed of this. And since it's on video and viral on the internet, I hope it follows them around for many years as a reminder.
    Well I can tell you in Kindergarten and 1st grade, i and my friends really mean girled another girl who was the victim of a rather famous (in our little area) kidnap, rape, attempted murder case. I cringe every time I think of her or hear her name.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I hope the parents actually do something, these kids are shits

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I have not watched the video yet but where was the bus driver in all of this? What is going on in this township that a bus monitor is even necessary? We don't have monitors on the bus in our district. There are aids on a few buses that carry kids with special needs, but that is it.
    I grew up in this town, and went to the same high school as these brats go to. It was not this bad when I went(I graduated in '94), but it seemed every year after just got worse and worse! They had fight after fight on school buses, so that's why they started putting bus monitors on. I don't know if they thought just the presence of another adult would stop them from fighting or what. It seems that instead of beating and harassing their peers, they switched to the monitors!
    My sons were in the Greece school district for a few years in Elementary, and it was getting bad then, so we moved.
    Greece, NY is about 15 minutes or less from Downtown Rochester, NY, which usually wins the highest murder per capita in NYS award every year.
    Greece has a high number of upper middle class or higher families, more so that attend Athena(the school that these kids go to). So A LOT of them are the rich snobby "wanna-bes" that act "Street" but really have no business acting that way.
    I can remember visiting a few teachers the year after I graduated and I was appalled at how they acted and treated the teachers & other adults there. So they have been dealing with this for a long long time now.
    Then you get the "gotta act cool in front of my peers" action. They all try to one up each other on who is the coolest & can be the meanest of the bunch and get away with it. Would these kids act like this without the others around? Probably not.
    I am in no way defending them! I think it's sad and pathetic! Those little shits should be publicly humiliated and punished! I don't give a flying FUCK what anyone says....they ARE NOT right now just because this went viral. In the inner circles they are being praised and considered such "badasses" BECAUSE this went viral. Read a lot of the comments of those videos. Yes, 97% are condemning them for it, but that 3% that think they are great is what they get off on.
    Anyway, sorry for the rant, and I hope it is understandable! lol

Oh yeah, and the majority of my friends on facebook either grew-up in Greece like me, or still live there. They are calling out these kids parents and talking about the families.....a mom of one of the kids is sooooo embarrassed and says she NEVER thought her little snowflake would EVER act like this. She still can't believe it. So I thank the stars that someone actually recorded this AND posted it to Youtube. Otherwise, if it was reported, no one would believe it. It is a town FULL of Eddie Haskels. (I hope I used that reference correct)
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Aren't the school bus rides considered to still be school property? Don't most schools have a zero tolerance policy on bullying these days (selectively enforced)? So shouldn't these kids be expelled?
    dilligaf likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Update

Karen Klein, School Bus Monitor, Feels Sorry for Kids Who Bullied Her

By Alison Schwartz

Update
    Thursday June 21, 2012 04:15 PM EDT
    Originally posted Thursday June 21, 2012 10:20 AM EDT

Karen Klein

Some students on Bus No. 784 were calling her names on Monday. One said she looked like a troll. Another told her she didn't have a family because they all committed suicide.

In the 10-minute video that has since gone viral with more than 1.5 million views (so far), upstate New York bus monitor Karen Klein, 68, takes the teasing and taunts sitting down and without raising her voice.

And that took "a lot of will power," the Greece Central School District employee told the Today show Thursday morning. "I'm not usually that calm."

The group of unidentified middle school students who brought Klein to tears are under investigation, although disciplinary action will have to wait until September when school is back in session. (The school district didn't name the students because they are juveniles.)

But some of those who have seen the video – and heard the hurtful words directed at the grandmother of eight and widow whose son committed suicide 10 years ago – have taken action in a different, more positive way.

An online fundraising effort to send Klein off on "a vacation of a lifetime" has long surpassed its $5,000 goal. As of Thursday afternoon, more than $300,000 (and counting) had been raised.

"I'm so amazed," she said. "I've gotten the nicest letters, emails, Facebook messages. It's like, wow – there's a whole world out there I didn't know."

As for the students who bullied her, Klein, who worked as a bus driver for 20 years and has been a bus monitor for the past three, said she doesn't want them to be punished. Instead, she hopes that parents see the videos, hear the words and talk to their kids.

As for those students' parents, she has a message.

"I'm sorry that your sons acted the way they did," she said. "I'm sure they don't act that way at home, but you never know what they're going to do when they're out of the house."
    Karen Klein Bullied on School Bus - Video Goes Viral : People.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information