Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: FL Teen Bangs Football Team in School Restroom

Elite Member

I think under the "polite" surface, there are still a fair number of men out there who think of women as objects with holes they can stick stuff in. And that attitude trickles down. I'm not sure what can even be done about that.
    Sarzy, Mivvi21, Brah and 2 others like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Those boys fucked a victim of sex-trafficking? Can we get lucky enough that there's an STD here that will make their dicks fall off? That at least renders everyone in this scenario infertile altogether??

So tired of this shit. WTF is wrong with people? Why is society now raising up so many humans who are so devoid of humanity? If kids their age have to be told what is wrong with behavior like this then how can that be fixed?
    Where do I start? Parents who give instant gratification because it's easier than saying no over and over again until the kid gets the message. Parents who refuse to believe that their child is anything but an angel, in spite of undeniable evidence to the contrary. Parents who refuse to accept that the world is changing and that their kids are exposed to more media/internet/musical sexuality than they ever were before and that they NEED to talk to their kids about this instead of assuming "______ is a good kid, they won't get sucked in by that/cave to peer pressure". Parents who always have something better to do than spend time with their kids and take the trouble to instill a decent moral grounding. It goes on and on.
    Sarzy, Mivvi21, Alysheba and 3 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Nothing is different today than in the past. Women have always been viewed as objects to be used by men. Gang rape of women has happened for centuries. There have been shitty parents, and shitty people since the dawn of time.
    Last edited by sluce; May 28th, 2016 at 08:51 AM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^just what I was going to say. This is nothing new, but at least it's being reported on so the boys could see that they took advantage of an emotionally traumatized girl, and hopefully feel shame. It's not too long ago that this would've otherwise been hushed up and the girl sent off to a home or something, and ignored as an embarrassment.

I honestly feel so horrible for her. God, I hope they get donations to get her some great help.

It bothers me that this is in the media. She's not named but I'm sure it's not hard to figure out if you live in or around that town. And with social media, it will spread to surrounding areas.

I know it would have gotten around anyway but it could have been a "rumor" that was only known by the participants. Now it is a national news story. Why? Why is kids having sex a national news story??? The story then forces her parents to disclose her past, which may not have been known.

I don't know why but that part is really bothering me. Kids having sex, even in a locker room with a chain of boys, is not news.

ETA: ok I just went back and re-read. There was a video circulating. Still, it's not national news.
    sluce likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    A teacher in my high school left his wife for a student, though they were proper and waited until she was 18 before he started the divorce.
    That reminds me of this story:

https://www.yahoo.com/style/math-tea...143119931.html

"Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Nothing is different today than in the past. Women have always been viewed as objects to be used by men. Gang rape of women has happened for centuries. There have been shitty parents, and shitty people since the dawn of time.
    QFT ... and it will never change.

Pinkbunny, that is so gross! Especially the photo, it's like a father and a daughter.

That photo is gross and sad.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    Pinkbunny, that is so gross! Especially the photo, it's like a father and a daughter.
    I saw an interview with them on the Dr. Phil show. Her lines seemed rehearsed, and nothing she said felt true to her heart. I hate the whole story. Terrible he left his wife for his former student.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information