Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: FL Teen Bangs Football Team in School Restroom

The mayor of my town was having sex with multiple girls at my high school, it made national news and he may be out of prison now and a teacher I had in middle school is now married to a student

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I don't know about her parents and their reaction. I had a very active 13 year old female client once whose sexual partners went weeeellll into the double digits. No lie, the mom's response was literally, "I don't see what the big deal is, it's not like they were all at once."
    WhatWhatWHAT?
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

When I was in high school, the teachers were proper and had sex with other teachers. All of the students thought it was pretty gross to even think about "doing it" with a teacher. Sure, we had good looking teachers and I had a crush on one of them, but I would have never in a millions years had sex with him. What is going on now a days just boggles my mind!

LOL! I just remember some of my classmates were even hooking up the teachers with other teachers! We had quite a few teachers marry each other and I know at least four of those couples are still married today.

And now my heart shatters...

Teen Girl Who Allegedly Had Sex With Multiple Partners in School Bathroom Was Once Human Trafficking Victim, Mother Says

The news was shocking: A 15-year-old Florida girl allegedly had sex with multiple partners in a high school bathroom earlier this month, sparking an investigation by police and hundreds of news stories.

But advocates for the girl have come forward with a troubling explanation – that the girl had previously been a victim of human trafficking.

As news of the incident became international news, the girl's mother contacted NBC 2 to share the girl's alleged tragic history.

According to the mother, the girl had run away from home when she was 13 and was held captive for nearly 2 years. The mother rescued her daughter with help from Megan Estrem, the founder of Be the Light, an advocacy group for victims of sex slavery.

After her rescue, the girl has been placed in several treatment centers. She had only been a student at South Fort Myers High School for two weeks.

The Disturbing Incident

According to the girl's mother, she had gone to the bathroom to meet up with a boy she liked. He wanted to have sex, so she complied. Then, according to Estrem, word got out and more boys showed up in the bathroom.

But although the girl had multiple partners, her family wants to make it clear that the news stories were overblown. "She did not sleep with 25 boys in the bathroom," Estrem told the news station. "There was only a handful that she did sleep with. In this case, it was more of a spectator sport."

The girl has been pulled from school. According to the school district, 16 other students – many of them student athletes – have been disciplined.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teen-girl...212846189.html
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

ugh. that's all terrible. poor kid.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

That poor, poor girl. She's been through so much and now this. I wonder if someone at school knew about her past and word spread and the boys thought "slut - have at her".
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I thought she must have been through some troubling stuff to do that....but I never imagined trafficking. Ugh.

Those boys are disgusting, even if they were unaware of her trauma. Poor girl, I can't imagine the emotional issues she's having. Jesus.

Can you imagine if your son was one of those boys? I'd feel like I had completely failed as a parent. What was going through their heads thinking it was ok?

Poor girl, she obviously needs very serious help.
    Serendipity and garysgirl1999 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Can you imagine if your son was one of those boys? I'd feel like I had completely failed as a parent. What was going through their heads thinking it was ok?
    Exactly. I would threaten to have him neutered. So tragic. That poor girl. God help her.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post

Poor girl, she obviously needs very serious help.

Now, now... Don't you know that this is just a case of boys being boys?

Even though I'm not a parent I understand where you are coming from. I would hope that if I had a son I would be able to raise him with enough decency that he would go get an adult to intervene rather than unzip his pants or switch on the camera on his phone. It's bad enough when you hear of college age young men standing by and cheering their buddies on while they treat a female like a disposable fuck toy, but at this age? /SMDH
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

I think it is part of the competitive, attention-seeking culture today for some young women to see sex as a competitive sport. Maybe that's part of what's going on. I hope there is no sexual abuse in this girl's past, or something like that.

Inevitably no many how many guys bang her she's the one who's going to get slut-shamed.
    Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

um, I think being in the sex trade as a minor qualifies as sexual abuse.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Oh, my. I figured she had to have been some sort of victim before this happened, but I hadn't envisioned sex slavery and so young. That's got to destroy a person's very being. I wonder if she reflexively used sex as a kind of self defense in the situation in which she found herself? Or did she want it because it the only way she knows to earn approval and kindness? Either way, that poor kid.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Those boys fucked a victim of sex-trafficking? Can we get lucky enough that there's an STD here that will make their dicks fall off? That at least renders everyone in this scenario infertile altogether??

So tired of this shit. WTF is wrong with people? Why is society now raising up so many humans who are so devoid of humanity? If kids their age have to be told what is wrong with behavior like this then how can that be fixed?
    Sarzy, Kittylady, Brah and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information