Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: FL Teen Bangs Football Team in School Restroom

^^^^
    oh, it happened. you just didn't hear about it as often because the internet wasn't what it was.

i graduated high school in 98. i have 3 friends who fucked teachers in high school, one starting when she was 15. no bathroom gang bangs though i did have a couple of friends whose, ahem, "exploits" were a source of sex ed for me and my friends. and yes, they all had weird home lives and massive daddy issues that probably played a huge part in how promiscuous they were.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    Teachers fucking students. Huge trains being pulled in bathrooms. Human sacrifice. Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria. None of this happened when I was in school, and I got out in 2001.
    Fixed it for you!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    oh, it happened. you just didn't hear about it as often because the internet wasn't what it was.

i graduated high school in 98. i have 3 friends who fucked teachers in high school, one starting when she was 15. no bathroom gang bangs though i did have a couple of friends whose, ahem, "exploits" were a source of sex ed for me and my friends. and yes, they all had weird home lives and massive daddy issues that probably played a huge part in how promiscuous they were.
    I only heard about one train being pulled on a girl when I was in school, and it was clearly a lie said for other reasons, to make her look like a slut.

I heard of nothing else when I was in high school.

We did have a creepy health teacher that had all of the pretty cheerleaders in his room during study hall. A couple of years after I graduated, he got canned for sexual harassment.

I knew of no crazy sexual exploits at my boring school. Not that I was getting laid then anyways. HAHA

I'm in my early 30s and I could tell you of sexual relationships between students at teachers at every single high school in my district every single year I went there and quite a few before and after. I work closely with high schools in a different county now and I could tell you the same thing about every one of them. I would wager to say it happens at all or nearly all high schools...and quite a few middle schools.
    sluce likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

A teacher in my high school left his wife for a student, though they were proper and waited until she was 18 before he started the divorce.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

This is just nasty. I feel sorry for the girl.

Gold Member

You all must of been in on all of the gossip in your schools, because I never heard a thing, other than two teacher possibly having sex in a classroom.

Well, a history teacher I had was fucking the Coke lady. But that's about it.

How does this train thing even work? Are all the guys watching each other do it? Do they all have boners and are just standing around waiting their turn? WTH? And there is no comfortable place to do it in a school bathroom, is there? Maybe a pile of towels was on the floor.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Institutional paper towels? Those brown squares made from Satan's skin flakes?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    A teacher in my high school left his wife for a student, though they were proper and waited until she was 18 before he started the divorce.
    Something similar happened in my school. Teacher fell in love with a 15 yr old girl and but he was only like 24 or 25. They ran off to Rhode Island or something and got married. Last I heard, they were still married to this day.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Damn. I hate to think what that girl's parents are going through right now.
    I saw this story a few days ago and my first thought was what kind of home life does this poor girl have to make her feel that she's worth so little that she could do something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    Clearly this isn't the best decision for the girl to make, but wtf is wrong with 25 boys to make the same decision?
    I think it's sad that all those boys thought it was cool to be a part of this. Didn't any of them stop to think about the rights and wrongs of what they were doing? Didn't any of the consequences to themselves or the girl? Thinking with their dicks is bullshit. That's just starting the "men can't help it because they get Urges" crap early.

My (probably vain) hope is that everyone is treated equally in this, but I don't think it'll happen. These boys will get a slap on the wrist and go on with their lives and she'll forever be that Slutty Train Girl.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

We had a very popular teacher who was forced to resign and everyone wondered why. Then the story broke that he had an affair with a student. They both claim it was an emotional affair only until she turned 18. He was married but kept going to visit her a few hours away at college. Then in her Junior year of college she got pregnant and had a boy. He cut her out because she refused to abort. Once her parents found out he was the father they supported her as she filed for child support. He demanded a paternity test and it came back proving it was his kid. Still the girl and her parents kept the story quiet. He had to tell his wife since he now had to account for the child support coming from their bank account, but he refused to see the boy.

Fast forward 5 years, and some therapy for the girl, and the drama unfolded. She was about to enroll her son in the same school district where his married father worked. She contacted the head of the school board and said she wanted him removed, gave proof of the paternity, and let them know he had initiated the affair when she was 16, even though there was no sex until she turned 18. His wife is still with him and of course claims the little slut tried to destroy her family.
    BITTER likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I don't know about her parents and their reaction. I had a very active 13 year old female client once whose sexual partners went weeeellll into the double digits. No lie, the mom's response was literally, "I don't see what the big deal is, it's not like they were all at once."

I guess the knee jerk reaction that something is wrong at home is probably knee jerk because it's often true. I shouldn't project my feelings onto these people.

As a mom of a teenage girl I'm starting to see some of the mistakes she and her friends make. Nothing like this but def sexual exploration that it is a little, um, Kardashian. Meaning, some of these kids really put themselves out there. And most of them that I know come from stable, decent homes.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I'm in my early 30s and I could tell you of sexual relationships between students at teachers at every single high school in my district every single year I went there and quite a few before and after. I work closely with high schools in a different county now and I could tell you the same thing about every one of them. I would wager to say it happens at all or nearly all high schools...and quite a few middle schools.
    ok, that gets a double

I'm now considering home schooling.
    BITTER likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Ha, a girl in my high school class banged our chemistry teacher then demanded all of our class get a passing grade and I always wondered how he explained that to the board since he was an asshole who graded on a curve and seemed to take great pride in flunking kids.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Ha, a girl in my high school class banged our chemistry teacher then demanded all of our class get a passing grade and I always wondered how he explained that to the board since he was an asshole who graded on a curve and seemed to take great pride in flunking kids.
    Way to take one for the team!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information