Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Father kills man he caught sexually assaulting his 4 y.o. daughter

Too bad he didn't suffer for weeks, unlike his tiny victim.
    Texas has a lot wrong with it, but in cases like this the Dad will be a hero forever.
    Hats off, brave Dad.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I wish they would stop using that sanitized term 'sexual assault' (which encompasses a lot if things) and just start calling things what they are: Rape.

I'm no killer, but I think if I caught a grown man fucking a four year old...any four year old...I would probably bash his skull in if that's what it took.
    Posted from my iPhone
    Sexual assault is not used to sanitize it for the accused. It is to benefit the victim. It is best for the victim that the details and level of abuse not be made so public until they are ready.

This is indeed a time when Stand Your Ground makes good law.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It's also used because in many states rape is legally defined as vaginal penetration by a penis, and that isn't always what has happened.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

The father did the right thing. Except, I would have like to see the guy be alive, so he can be beaten up more in prison. They hate child molesters there, he would have gotten a good beating often, making his life a living hell.
    The father better not be charged.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Poor family. Good for the father. I can imagine he's having a hard time dealing with all of this, especially the horrendous abuse of his four year old.

I know my SO would do this if someone dare touched our daughter. That would be one dead mother fucker.
    sluce, McJag and Sojiita like this.

^ I told my husband about this and he said he would have kept beating the guy too until he thought he was dead. I would have done the same. I can't judge the father in this situation, he was protecting his girl and it was some swift justice. I hope the girl and her family end up okay.

One less paedophile in the world.

I'll drink to that.
    McJag, Froogy, Sojiita and 4 others like this.
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

I guarantee my husband would do the same in this situation, unless I stopped him.

Which I wouldn't.

The poor family.
    Sojiita and shedevilang like this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

I think most fathers would have intentionally beaten him to death, and then set the body on fire. And I would not have blamed them one damn bit. That he did not intentionally kill him(as with any handy object immediately penetrating/crushing/shattering the guy's skull) is remarkably good restraint.

No sane jury on Earth would ever indict this guy.
    McJag and shedevilang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Sexual assault is not used to sanitize it for the accused. It is to benefit the victim. It is best for the victim that the details and level of abuse not be made so public until they are ready.

This is indeed a time when Stand Your Ground makes good law.

Indeed, sexual assault doesn't necessarily mean 'fucking'. It also isn't necessarily the same as rape( although in the case of a small child, in my opinion it is). We don't know what he was doing to her, was he just touching her inappropriately, forcing her to touch him... we weren't there. And I don't think we need to know exactly what happened to the girl.

Whatever the guy did to her, he definitely deserved a beating. The dad didn't intend to kill him, but oh well. No big loss there.
    shedevilang likes this.

Small Texas community stands by man who killed daughter's alleged abuser - CNN.com

From Randi Kaye and David Puente, CNN
    updated 11:49 PM EDT, Thu June 14, 2012

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
    Texas sheriff says a man finds a man sexually abusing his 5-year-old daughter
    The father beats the man to death, then calls 911, the sheriff's office says
    Neighbors say they believe the actions of the father were justified
    The father has not been charged

Shiner, Texas (CNN) -- Shiner is a place you can raise your cattle and chickens under the hot Texas sun, cool off with a bottle from the Lone Star State's oldest independent brewery, then go to bed knowing all your neighbors and believing that you'll be safe.

But a few days ago, one of its trademark ranches turned into a crime scene. That's when a father reportedly spotted a man sexually assaulting his 5-year-old daughter, then beat the alleged abuser to death.

In a community that prides itself as being peaceful, a place where things like this just don't happen, there is a sweeping consensus that justice was served.

"Any father would have done that," Michael James Veit, whose son graduated with the father from Shiner High School in 2007 and who now lives across the road from the ranch where the killing took place, said Thursday. "Everybody is saying the father is justified."

According to the Lavaca County Sheriff's office, the 23-year-old father and his family were enjoying a barbecue last Saturday at their ranch on Shiner's outskirts where they keep horses and chickens.

His young daughter had gone off toward the barn, to feed the chickens, the child's grandfather -- who isn't being named, to protect the identity of his granddaughter -- told CNN affiliates KSAT and KPRC.

Then her father heard screaming and ran. He found a 47-year-old man in the act of sexually abusing his daughter, according to Sheriff Mica Harmon.

The father stopped the alleged abuser, then pounded him repeatedly in the head.
    "I jumped the fence and saw the man on the ground," the grandfather said of what he first saw. "At that point, I didn't know if he was dead or not."

Authorities did, in fact, pronounce the alleged abuser dead. Lavaca County Precinct Judge Alene Lyons said Monday that a preliminary autopsy report show he "died from blunt-force head and neck injuries," adding toxicology report results should be back in six weeks.
    Sheriff Harmon described the victim as an acquaintance of the family, known for his horse-grooming abilities. He has not yet been publicly identified by authorities.

The father himself called 911, telling them that his daughter's alleged abuser was lying, beaten, on the ground. Afterward, the sheriff said that the admitted killer appeared "very remorseful" and didn't know the other man would die at the scene.

Asked whether authorities would press charges against the father, the sheriff responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter. He acted in defense of his third person. Once the investigation is completed we will submit it to the district attorney, who then submits it to the grand jury, who will decide if they will indict him."

Neighbors portrayed the father as hard-working, friendly and polite, the type of guy who reliably addresses others as "Sir."

"He's not a violent guy, he's never been in any trouble in his life," said Veit of a man he described as a single father who worked nobly to make ends meet. "He's a good, honest, hard-working kid."

Most any violence is unexpected in Shiner, a community between Houston and San Antonio that has about 2,000 people within its city limits and another 1,500 or so on its outskirts, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.

Billing itself as the "Cleanest Little City in Texas," Shiner is known for the Spoetzl Brewery, a wire and plastics company, not to mention its acres upon acres of plains and farms. Veit calls it "a small-town community," filled with folks who may not be wealthy but who work hard and look out for one another.

"Nothing ever happens, there's never any murders here," Veit said. "Everybody knows everybody, and gets along with everybody. (This killing) is a real big shock."

I woulda killed him too, no regrets.

I would've killed him too and I would have intended to kill the motherfucker.
    shedevilang likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

This is just a sad story all around. I don't blame the dad at all, he was just trying to protect his baby.

See how bold that pervert was? Her family just yards away. He has done this before and dead is the right place for him.
    I wish to hell someone had done that to Jerry Sandusky.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information