Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Family Stumped by Fired Live-In Nanny Who Won't Leave

I believe the mom is enjoying all this attention:

https://www.facebook.com/marcella.ibarrabracamonte
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Her facebook tells me she's annoying and tiresome.

She is the Queen of Annoying Bitches!!

However, no one deserves to have someone live rent free in their home and show up for meals!! I would cut the goods off! Basic things like water and beans.
    sluce and BITTER like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

fgg

“I’m not going to bend for her,” said Bracamonte. “I’m in charge, this is my house. She’s not going to scare me out of my own house.”

um...they need to re-read that statement because the old lady is running that place at the moment.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I want to feel sorry for these people but they are idiots, and irresponsible parents for letting some scam artist they found on craigslist move in and take care of their kids. Who the hell does that with no references or background check, especially when the info is a mouse click away? IDIOTS, that's who.

Maybe they're angling for a reality show. I agree, mom seems to be enjoying the attention.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Oh the moms horrible
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    and hiring her off Craigslist? good grief.

Don't these people read the news? A background check might have been a plan.

Yoselyn Ortega, New York nanny 'stabbed two children to death' pleas insanity | Mail Online
    BITTER likes this.

This is really weird to me. You have someone in the house, unrelated to the family, whose employment agreement has been terminated and she isn't on any lease or mortgage. Why isn't this simple trespassing at this point rather than eviction when she has no rights to the home? Is it because she's been there a certain length of time to acquire squatter's rights??? The law here seems fucked up in this regard. It's like inviting a gol dang vampire in!
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

^ I agree it's totally fucked up. But she's apparently considered a tenant, even though she's not paying any rent or working off her room and board as agreed. Presumably they had no written agreement or lease, so they have to treat this as an eviction which can take months. They can't just kick her out, unfortunately. And the woman obviously knows her way around the laws in this regard.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

If you read her facebook, which is open to the public, she claims they did run a background check. Bullshit, because a few posts later she warns people they should google people and check them out before hiring them.

In the article she is claiming the woman has asked them to leave the house between 8am-8pm each day. Then on facebook she tells freinds the woman has already moved out 90% of her stuff, and leaves the hosue each day at 7am and comes back around 8pm. The nanny is a loser but the Mom is no winner either. She is loving this attention.
    Jazzy likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The family is stupid for sure. There is no way in hell I would let a person move in with me, to take care of my children, without running a full background check. Dumbasses. Still, this bitch is a cunt and I hope her nasty ways catch up with her. Something tells me, that at 64, if she's living with a family she scammed off of craigslist, then she's a lonely cow.
    Jazzy likes this.

At this point, I would put out a Craigslist ad for a new "vexatious nanny" while the original nanny is out. Then, invite the new nanny to move her stuff in while the original annoying nanny is out. Then, when the original annoying nanny comes back, I would close the door on both of them and weld it shut.

what the hell, the mother's facebook page is open to the whole world. Yep -- look at me! look at me!
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She should probably do some facial hair grooming, gah, Dad's chin thing and that poor kid with the unibrow.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

She's studying Phsycology. Shouldn't she know how to spell it? She is also a disaplinary. Bad spelling and grammar abound. I can't look any further.
    Lobelia, KrisNine, *DIVA! and 2 others like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information