Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree517Likes

Thread: Family of brain dead California girl battles hospital to keep machines on

There's a couple of "new" pictures on that Tumblr page where you can see Jahi's legs are much thinner; thin legs with what looks like swollen feet to me.
    sluce and Janus like this.

What's the tumbler page called? Although I don't know if I can work up the courage to check it out

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    What's the tumbler page called? Although I don't know if I can work up the courage to check it out
    It's called "Mother of the Year?" here: http://kesselrunin12parsecs.tumblr.com/

Basically it just reposts stuff that Jahi's mother & uncle have posted on their instagram pages about Jahi (including pictures, outrageous claims etc..) and also details on how badly she treats her other children (and other people in general). They also posts instagram content showing where the donation money went (spoiler alert: expensive dinners and designer items).
    sluce likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I'm told the arms and legs are practically skeletal."

THIS! This is the same as what has me convinced that the pictures that have recently released aren't new. The body and face is too plump and perfect for someone who has been totally incapacitated and tube fed for this long. Also the picture of all the vitamin tablets - how exactly are we expected to believe that they are getting these pills into her?

But whenever I read an update on this story I come back to the same point - why did they have the child operated on for OSA? Considering her age and the fact that a lot of OSA surgery is ultimately either unsuccessful or only provides limited and temporary results and carries a great many risks of operative and post-operative complications why did they not try every alternative available (weight loss - the kid was quite a chunk - breathing exercises, CPap etc). I understand that she also had tonsil and adenoid issues but to go for surgery on the whole lot all at once seems crazy to me.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I probably shouldn't go here, but I am going to do it anyway.....

The child died from a surgery that was most likely caused due to her morbid obesity. I have been morbidly obese, and I know it doesn't happen without large volumes of food, and a lack of movement. Who allowed this young girl to get so big? Who kept feeding her? Who didn't make her move more? My daughter got chubby in 4th grade. I took a look at what I was serving her, her lunches, and her activity. I made major changes and talked to her about how WE needed to focus more on better eating and moving. We took walks together after dinner. I signed her up for rec league sports. I never once mentioned her weight, but did what I could to shift her mindset about health. These people did not appear to care about her health when she was living, and now they want a payday off her death.
    Last edited by sluce; March 21st, 2016 at 09:51 AM.
    SHELLEE, effie2, Janus and 12 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Those pictures of her may as well have been taken in a coffin. She looks like and is a corpse. Sad.
    sluce and VeraGemini like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Okay. How about recent (time-stamped), full-frame video of an uncovered body with a medical professional present? You don't need a fishing line for spinal reflex movements to happen. The hearts over her eyes are a tad creepy, but not as much as what's probably going on underneath. Maybe they should get some Disney Princess eye stickers just for variety. I'll bet they have a fuckload of charcoal filters and fabric softener sheets in that room and under that bed. I don't know many caregivers who would want this gig.

Weekend at Jahi's.
    sluce, gas_chick, sputnik and 3 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Seeing these pictures is about as creepy as seeing pictures of Lenin in his mausoleum.

^^Or those Puerto Rican funerals where they pose the deceased as if they were still living...

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    The hearts over her eyes are a tad creepy, but not as much as what's probably going on underneath. Maybe they should get some Disney Princess eye stickers just for variety.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

If you look at the pics, I think it's cuz her eyes are sunken into her head. Normally, when a person's eyes are closed, there's still a rounded shape, just covered with the lid. Hers are flat. The muscles have probably completely deteriorated.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Those googly eyes are hysterical. Just put them on anything and it's funny. I got a dollar bill with googly eyes on george washingtons eyes. Awesome!
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    If you look at the pics, I think it's cuz her eyes are sunken into her head. Normally, when a person's eyes are closed, there's still a rounded shape, just covered with the lid. Hers are flat. The muscles have probably completely deteriorated.
    Or the brain tissue behind the eyes. It sounds like this poor child doesn't even have a brain stem left, and if her other organs (like her kidneys) aren't functioning, there might not be enough fluid built up to fill her skull.

There was another picture with her wearing a pair of heart shaped sunglasses. Must've been around valentines day.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I know it's wrong, but I wish I had some decent photoshop skills.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Thread Information