Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree517Likes

Thread: Family of brain dead California girl battles hospital to keep machines on

The family.

And us!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Just noticed your sig msdeb. I love it. Where's it from or did you just make it up?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Tati said it in one of the threads. It cracked me up
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Derp, I know see that it says Tati. I'm on my phone!

Now this is supposed to be Jahi's foot (which I have my doubts) responding to a piece of ice(and again they never show her full body or her face). This was that Babinsky type movement I was talking about. if I'm not mistaken, this type of response comes from the spine and not the brain. I really wanna know where her momma got her Medical Degree from. There is a photo floating around of her hand right after a manicure. Alot of people called BS on tht because they could tell there was make-up on her hand and the clear pink manicure polish on her nails to make the nailbeds look healthy. I'll dig that up. Another thing that really gets in my kitchen, is that when they throw up her donation link on her page, there will be people that question their motives. And they will be totally nice and not nasty in any way at all, just hey please show us some sort of proof of your claim that she is improving. You should see the shit ton of people that come out and are so fast to call them haters and throw bible quotes at them. It's full on gag worthy. Plus they were honored at some Terry Schiavo (sp?) Gala not too long ago. I question their motives as well. And Honored for what?? Sorry about the Jahifesto, but this poor baby needs to be buried.

Janus likes this.

Bronze Member

@Honeythorn: I'd be very interested to see that if you can dig it up!

AFAIK even though they posted the video some time after they left the hospital (please correct me if I'm wrong), they don't say when the video was taken? It may have been taken at anytime and by posting it later, they seem to be implying it might be more recent than it is?

I have seen their facebook page and was also disgusted by all the religious nuts there who refuse to believe anything said by anyone except the family; and I guess they're the ones the family is targetting with their "she's improving so send us money!" bs.

Everytime I see this thread bumped I keep thinking "ok NOW they're finally gonna admit she's dead, right? right?!!" but no. So what is it gonna take before they do? Is there anything to stop them quietly burying the body and continuing to say she's improving and collecting money all the while with an already-buried Jahi? Not that I'm saying they've done this, but they've already been issued the death certificate and it seems they can say whatever they want now without providing evidence, so what's to stop them, you know?

For real, bets in how long this bullshit will continue. 2 more months.

These people have clearly demonstrated their stupidity/depravity, IMO, so all signs point to them dragging this out as long as they can. Just not sure how long that means. I doubt they will voluntarily accept her death, so what else is there? Is there any point at which they will be legally forced to stop or are they free to continue this BS if and until the "rehabilitation center" kicks them out? It seems like the legal issues were resolved when she left the hospital, so would the courts even be able to intervene?

It's sad. The doctors treating her seem as reputable as the three kids operating on Cavity Sam in my living room at the moment. Jahi is not their real priority. I predict once the money runs out, so will their miraculous efforts. Question is how long even the most extreme bible thumpers will continue to fund this science experiment. Once they're done, she's dead. Again. Still. For real. I say by August. The story's dying down, so the less rabid benefactors will soon lose interest and I doubt there's enough hardcore supporters to cover her expenses. I hope not, anyway.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Apparently, she's healed.

Jason Grey

Jesus is lord, She is healed and made whole by the power and blood of Jesus. By Jesus stripes she is healed. She is not brain dead but healed. Those who are praying and standing with me. Continue to do so and thanks God shall have his way

Source: Mother of brain-dead Jahi McMath says daughter is 'still sleeping' - latimes.com
    (top comment)

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Shifting decomposition gasses.
    I thought the same thing. I heard a story from an old guy once who, back in the days of National Service, had to do Guard Duty on a mortuary. Apparently he got the fright of his life when a corpse partially sat up during the night. Nobody had warned him about the noises and potential for movement when a body starts to break down and he literally shit his pants when he experienced it first hand.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

just imagine, they could have donated her organs when this first happened and she could have saved so many lives.

instead they are letting her rot from the inside out.

listens to Rihanna and Beyonce on her iPod ........ "very responsive," describing her as moving in bed, bending at the waist, and moving her head from side to side; her "energy level ... is way up." Winkfield adds
    Bedunce and Rihanna? No wonder she is moving her head from side to side, trying to shake that iPod off.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

she's kind of a zombie, isn't she? creepy. wait till she turns her head and takes a bite out of her mom.

Weird, my reply didn't post, trying again...

Ahh ok, so, the person speaking the in video above says, "I don't see how a brain dead person can do that". Do they not believe she is still brain dead? I thought they knew she was but were hoping for a recovery. It has been a while since I visited this thread so maybe I am just confused. If they want to know if she has any brain function why not take her for a scan? (rhetorical question)

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Bedunce and Rihanna? No wonder she is moving her head from side to side, trying to shake that iPod off.
    My thought too, what torture!
    rockchick likes this.

Sorry for the size of the pic. It's from the NBC affilliate in the Bay area.

Thread Information